POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

That asthma attack scene
IMG_20180805_030435.jpg

what case was ray ray supposed to be undercover working while hes breaking into houses and robbin people?

i bet in the finale they kill the investigator, sax, mak, angelas boss, dre, kanan and tommys father and leave the same cards dre gave to them at the scene

Last edited:
Ghost def gonna try & pull up to Terry crib. Talking about he's a "changed" man :lol: .

He having flashbacks of when he went to his crib and it was a lil messy and Terry said he had a lady friend over

So you determined Ghost is jealous Tasha got her a new man. Tell me where in the scene I missed this part
You trippin. :lol:

Nobody "determined" Ghost was jealous. Your reading skills must be funny or something cuz I ain't say **** about him being jealous. But since you brought it up he was standing there like she hit him in the gut.

Uhh WTF was Proctor thinking putting the coke in the envelope. That’s was the dumbest ish in this episode. I legit yelled out “wtf you doing you idiot” it’s not hard getting a addict a fix but like that?! FOH...

Anyways. Decent episode. The webs are getting tangled more and more.

Tasha gonna have to give that A-1 head for Silver to lie tho...

Tommy deff gonna kill his pops.

Nothin beatin Drunk Ghost tho!

Ghost def gonna try & pull up to Terry crib. Talking about he's a "changed" man :lol: .

He having flashbacks of when he went to his crib and it was a lil messy and Terry said he had a lady friend over

He was replaying that in his head, along with Terry trying to play him like he isnt a good dude and how he didnt even win his case it was Angela that got him off

He was replaying that in his head, along with Terry trying to play him like he isnt a good dude and how he didnt even win his case it was Angela that got him off

exactly. way too close for comfort.

Im actually looking forward to the Terry/Ghost/Tasha fiasco. Ghost gonna have to put them paws on him :lol:

Uhh WTF was Proctor thinking putting the coke in the envelope. That’s was the dumbest ish in this episode. I legit yelled out “wtf you doing you idiot” it’s not hard getting a addict a fix but like that?! FOH...

Anyways. Decent episode. The webs are getting tangled more and more.

Tasha gonna have to give that A-1 head for Silver to lie tho...

Tommy deff gonna kill his pops.

Nothin beatin Drunk Ghost tho!
he shoulda took her out to eat after her meeting
buttered her up
handed her the check
buttered her up some more
then handed it to her

Back
Top Bottom