POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Very disappointed that Kanan got killed. Always hoped he would claim his rightful place as the king of New York.

IDK, I was actually excited to see Kanan die. He cheated death like unrealistically like 15x so far. Plus this whole new “fake crew” with Ghost, Tommy, and Kanan was super forced and wack to begin with.

LoL

So you stated the obvious without any objectivity. Nice going ....

Nothing you said is ground breaking. Furthermore you didn't understand what I said.

1st. We all know Jon's angle. He letting Angela know about Terresi is not playing both sides. Clearly he can be killed without any trace leading to Ghost/Tommy or Angela. So, exactly how's that playing both sides?

2nd. Proctor from the start has been "ethical" when it comes to his clients confidentially. He never asked more questions that he needed it and he cherished his career over everything. However, now, he is willing to risk it all and for?????? Dude had a person get murked in his house and he covered the entire thing and didn't budge when he was search but now he scared?

3rd. Terresi went to jail and was offered deals plenty of times to snitch, He didn't! He knew he was in jail for life and would never see his wife again and still, he didnt snitch. Now he's wife is dying and he is willing to snitch? Ok let's say that's a good reason. But you mean to tell me , knowing how much they wanted Ghost, he couldn't tell him about the murder and how it happen initially to get out? Yeah ok.

4th. Ghost needs Dre gone, he could do it himself. He killed a bunch of people and never got traced to him. Now he's scare to kill Dre? A fragile dude, that if setup can give Ghost and Tommy up? A dude that could be setup many different ways, dre a dude that if anything could implicate Tariq in the killing of the cop? That makes sense to you?

You came in here trying to say something but you said nothing.

You said my analysis were way off, but I didn't give an opinion, just stated the facts of what was actually happening and you try to enlighten us and in the same process made us aware that you are the one lost in the sauce. Thanks buddy ....

4a4.gif
It's a damn television show get off your soap box bruh! It ain't that serious

Killed off Jukebox and now 50 :smh: They got a nephew they gonna introduce into the show? :lol:

Hate Riq but his waves were hittin' :lol:
Was watching it with a chick and she said "damn he got a nice cut, waves spinnin" as soon as he was on the screen :lol: ...shoutout to Riq's barber :pimp:

Ghost went black ice crazy tho :lol: :smh:

Yeah the cuts were evident. Kanan and Ghost definitel fraudulent tho. Tariq looked funny but I didnt pay much attention to his

When Riq Da Villain told Kanan to spin the block.....

CE17FF4A-A81D-4DD1-8AA2-A8E1BE786EF9.gif
4FC78AC4-0FA6-4864-B883-9709FCA1DC9E.gif

When Kanan...smiled looked at him and told him get the strap

F817B1F1-546F-4925-9D05-518102B3E151.gif

Top 5 power moment for me right there. Loved that scene :pimp:.

Top moment still ghost end of season 1 "ima be the biggest drug dealer in nyc"

Followed by rolla "heard we supposed to get ten inches tonite"

Imo

If my son was kidnapped, then later killed one of his kidnappers, the other who happened to be a person I thought i killed, I think would be using to the Share Location feature on his phone forever.

But that’s just me

So stupid

So Kanan working with Jason

Kanan working with the eye talians

Kanan showing Tariq the ropes now that he wants to start slangin

Kanan not trusting ghost as much

All this just down the drain. They should have at least had him lay low for a few episodes after killing the cops instead of dying

While He’s ghost, he would slowly turn tommy against ghost. Somehow Dre gets out his jam and he’s after ghost

Then the cops get after ghost. It will all come down on him and that’s how the show raps up. They missed the ball. Would have been the st Patrick family vs everyone

Back
Top Bottom