I hope it ain’t renewed for next season
Or is it already :nerd:

is
Yo everybody heated they killed 50
Like this game of thrones or something :lol:
It’s crazy they knew what they were doing
I hope it ain’t renewed for next season
Or is it already :nerd:

https://deadline.com/2018/03/power-renewed-season-6-starz-season-5-premiere-date-1202336969/

Power was renewed for season 6 well before the season 5 premiere. For all the complaining people do, it's still Starz most popular show by far. We're in for several more seasons of this mess and all the people complaining (me included) are gonna keep watching.

The 6th season is where most popular shows begin to fall of story-wise and popularity wise though.

is

https://deadline.com/2018/03/power-renewed-season-6-starz-season-5-premiere-date-1202336969/

Power was renewed for season 6 well before the season 5 premiere. For all the complaining people do, it's still Starz most popular show by far. We're in for several more seasons of this mess and all the people complaining (me included) are gonna keep watching.

The 6th season is where most popular shows begin to fall of story-wise and popularity wise though.
Not necessarily
Plenty of shows I watched religiously
I quit cold turkey
Walking dead perfect example
seen every episode
Up until when the did that episode
Giving the governors point of view
That was the very last episode I watched

is

Started falling off season 3 with season 4 being the worst. This season has been all over the place, characters are and have been annoying, but it isnt as bad as last season. That's the only credit I can give season 5

It's gonna be interesting to see what they do now that Kanaan and seemingly Dre are gone. I hope this show doesn't go the way of The Walking Dead where they recycle storylines over and over (Ghost gets back with Angie and then leaves her...again; Ghost tries to go straight...again, etc.)

At this point the show is like a Spanish novela.

I'll watch because is something to put on.

You have way to many stupid **** going on.

Jon telling Angie everything for a sit.
Proctor snitching on a person that can link his client.
Italian mobster that did 25 years for not snitching, snitching on Ghost that can link him back to his Son.
Ghost mad and confused because he didnt do the setup.
St. Etc etc

At this point the show is like a Spanish novela.

I'll watch because is something to put on.

You have way to many stupid **** going on.

Jon telling Angie everything for a sit.
Proctor snitching on a person that can link his client.
Italian mobster that did 25 years for not snitching, snitching on Ghost that can link him back to his Son.
Ghost mad and confused because he didnt do the setup.
St. Etc etc
You're entire analysis is off:lol:
Jon trying to play both sides of the fence and has been out to advance his career since the beginning.
Proctor out to save his own *** like everyone else on the show.
Tony has repeatedly said he gives zero damns about Tommy and is using him to gain his freedom.
Ghost wanted to set up Dre to get him out of the picture and advance his own business and political power. Setting up Kanan does nothing to get him what he really wants.

It ain't that hard to follow these storylines

Nah 50 had to go. He already cheated death once on some BS.

And what crime show doesn’t have a main character get killed?

DD33E423-1A50-4DFB-8E92-82CA4847FDCA.gif

He was the best part of the show though

I looked forward to what was going to happen with 50 every week. With the rest of them, I hope they catch a stray.

Ehh they all suck.

Ghost tried to kill 50. 50 came back and kidnapped his son leading to your daughter getting killed. But yet he’s running the slot for the crime family.

50 had some cool one liners but he sucks too. The star of the show is Tariq because everyone hates him and he’s doing a good job being a piece of trash.

That was good acting to you?
Lol, I don’t know bro, I think so maybe yes, yes...kind of, I think.

The whole time I’m just thinking about him talking to that GateKeeper and being just absolutely horrible and unbelievable, and I’m like ......YOU GO TARIQ! ACT BOY ACT!

You're entire analysis is off:lol:
Jon trying to play both sides of the fence and has been out to advance his career since the beginning.
Proctor out to save his own *** like everyone else on the show.

Tony has repeatedly said he gives zero damns about Tommy and is using him to gain his freedom.
Ghost wanted to set up Dre to get him out of the picture and advance his own business and political power. Setting up Kanan does nothing to get him what he really wants.

It ain't that hard to follow these storylines
LoL

So you stated the obvious without any objectivity. Nice going ....

Nothing you said is ground breaking. Furthermore you didn't understand what I said.

1st. We all know Jon's angle. He letting Angela know about Terresi is not playing both sides. Clearly he can be killed without any trace leading to Ghost/Tommy or Angela. So, exactly how's that playing both sides?

2nd. Proctor from the start has been "ethical" when it comes to his clients confidentially. He never asked more questions that he needed it and he cherished his career over everything. However, now, he is willing to risk it all and for?????? Dude had a person get murked in his house and he covered the entire thing and didn't budge when he was search but now he scared?

3rd. Terresi went to jail and was offered deals plenty of times to snitch, He didn't! He knew he was in jail for life and would never see his wife again and still, he didnt snitch. Now he's wife is dying and he is willing to snitch? Ok let's say that's a good reason. But you mean to tell me , knowing how much they wanted Ghost, he couldn't tell him about the murder and how it happen initially to get out? Yeah ok.

4th. Ghost needs Dre gone, he could do it himself. He killed a bunch of people and never got traced to him. Now he's scare to kill Dre? A fragile dude, that if setup can give Ghost and Tommy up? A dude that could be setup many different ways, dre a dude that if anything could implicate Tariq in the killing of the cop? That makes sense to you?

You came in here trying to say something but you said nothing.

You said my analysis were way off, but I didn't give an opinion, just stated the facts of what was actually happening and you try to enlighten us and in the same process made us aware that you are the one lost in the sauce. Thanks buddy ....

4a4.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom