POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I applaud them again for what they did. They could've made this **** the series finale if we being honest.

It's a damn television show get off your soap box bruh! It ain't that serious
So, because it's a television show is beyond critique? Like I said, the show has become a joke and really stupid. It has jeopardized the integrity of the characters for a BS storyline over and over. It is lazy writing and way off the initial seasons that made everyone love it. Ghost is Jamie, has not been a criminal mastermind for about 3 seasons and he seems to be reacting to what a going around him rather than proactive. Solid and buildable characters have died in vain and replaced with mediocre to none acting people.

This is not Game of Thrones where losing a beloved character is ok because they have successfully built another to carry on the story line. This are just a bunch of story lines running simultaneously with dead ends, being lost with time and poorly brought off several episodes to seasons later.

You msd because you sounded pretty silly and now are trying to deflect. Relax ....

So stupid

So Kanan working with Jason

Kanan working with the eye talians

Kanan showing Tariq the ropes now that he wants to start slangin

Kanan not trusting ghost as much

All this just down the drain. They should have at least had him lay low for a few episodes after killing the cops instead of dying

While He’s ghost, he would slowly turn tommy against ghost. Somehow Dre gets out his jam and he’s after ghost

Then the cops get after ghost. It will all come down on him and that’s how the show raps up. They missed the ball. Would have been the st Patrick family vs everyone
Exactly what I said and some idiot told me it was just a show. LoL

More like a waste of time.

Exactly, most people just like complaining just because. There’s not a show currently in rotation right now, that will keep your attention for a long amount of time. It’s on the level of The Sopranos, The Wire, or OZ. A really good grimy show, that always goes over the top with good a story line involved in it.

If it wasn’t a good show, people wouldn’t even watch it to complain or gripe about. If it still has people’s attention in Season 5, going on a 6, with good ratings, sorry to break it to ya, it’s a good show.

Your taste in television is definitely trash if you think this is a good show.

A lot of these black cenric shows have benefited greatly from #BlackTwitter and social media family watching.

In any other era Power is off the air after season 2

Kanan: What classes you taking in school?
Tariq: *Lists a whole bunch of classes*
Kanan: That’s what I thought. They ain’t teaching you da **** I’m doing. :rofl::rofl:

Tommy was gone **** up da you got served dude :rofl:
La La is beautiful :blush::evil:
I ain’t never have no dna test. I should of took it. :rofl:

I can’t believe Kanan really dead. I hated how he was such a bad influence on Tariq but damn I ain’t wanna see him go. I was waiting for him to open his eyes up @ da end.

Not like this...not like this Proctor :smh:

For me 50 not killing Tariq was deep.

He looked at him and saw himself. A grimy ruthless young stallion. In a way, he was proud!

Seems like he actually meant what he said in regards to Tariq being like his son.

Only way to salvage this show is with more Quinn appearances
mjgrin.png

You acting like a b***h right now.
Stop watching if you have a problem with the show. There's plenty of other shows on tv.
I see you the type who says they're being cyber bullied.:lol:
Why you mad?????

Tried to sound big but you still sound goofy.

My analysis this my analysis that, DORK!

Screenshot_20180827-194144_Chrome.jpg

you wanna know why this show is trash, after the last 2 season Tariq is still alive somehow.

if this was real life, dude woulda been 6 feet in the ground LONG time ago

Exactly, most people just like complaining just because. There’s not a show currently in rotation right now, that will keep your attention for a long amount of time. It’s on the level of The Sopranos, The Wire, or OZ. A really good grimy show, that always goes over the top with good a story line involved in it.

If it wasn’t a good show, people wouldn’t even watch it to complain or gripe about. If it still has people’s attention in Season 5, going on a 6, with good ratings, sorry to break it to ya, it’s a good show.

giphy.gif

Your opinion is trash

You can’t put power in the convo with Sapranos, wire etc simply cuz they don’t follow and execute storylines on this show ...it’s all over the place and they throw random stuff in that doesn’t fit just to wrap a story or push it in another direction

Other shows done seen the story play out without goofy **** being thrown in...that ain’t power, it reminds me of alotta Showtime shows were the story goes off the rails after the 1st couple seasons :lol: :smh:

They’re dumb.

Watching this show is like watching the Cavs after Bron left.

I don’t wanna watch.

Season 1 started off without him, Season 2 or 3 didn’t even have him in 90% of the time.

They killed the crooked cops and mob bosses smh.

I guess this is series finale after Proctor snitches.

Back
Top Bottom