POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Fortunately it wasn’t in every episode so that was the only reason I used sprinkle as well.
Lena wasn’t sprinkling ..... she was blatant ..... from the transgender to the lesbian wedding .... to the voices of reasoning happen to be all women .... women were controlling situations ..... all the straight relationships were falling apart ....

Like how Lena was sprinkling her agenda throughout season 3 of the Chi?

Iykyk

Agreed. What Lena did in S3 of the The Chi (everything in tramericanjr tramericanjr post) was nasty.

Does Courtney have a religious background or anything? I can’t think of any other reason why she’d pick that major. Like imagine an alternate universe of The Wire where instead of economics, Stringer is studying canonical studies. Zero sense :lol:

Agreed. What Lena did in S3 of the The Chi (everything in tramericanjr tramericanjr post) was nasty.

Does Courtney have a religious background or anything? I can’t think of any other reason why she’d pick that major. Like imagine an alternate universe of The Wire where instead of economics, Stringer is studying canonical studies. Zero sense :lol:
It would make sense, just so he could get the money a year earlier 😂

Great facial expressions by Method Man when he realizes he's going to be Tasha's lawyer.

vlcsnap-2020-09-06-20h10m21s851.png

vlcsnap-2020-09-06-20h10m27s784.png

Last edited:
This episode was sort of boring to me. I don't care enough about Tariq, Sax or Tasha

Mary and her son are already the most interesting characters already

Greg Oden Jr was miscast

Tariq saying I just saw him in the bathroom with some girl? Writing hasn't improved

It would make sense, just so he could get the money a year earlier 😂
So you take the short but harder courses? Nah. And he gotta do Ezekiel’s work too?! Bump that.

I did like the episode tho. MJB family is what Tasha wanted from Ghost. They would be bigger but she wanted that life.

Also I’m going to be this guy during all the books, until we see Ghost dead body I think he still alive. Hoping he has an open casket at the wake.

you giving her too much credit

she prob pulled up a course list from her alma mater and just picked the one that sounded super difficult lmao

They making Riq the new Ghost at a rapid pace :lol: ...Brought back his old high school squad and dropped em off in college with little explanation, classic power with all this happening in like a week :lol: :smh: ...Tasha got a plea deal on the table to get outta murder charges after like 2 days of being arrested :lol:

Riq been moving around more than anybody...At least Ghost and Tommy had whips n drivers , but lil yo just runs everywhere to make moves :lol:

Last edited:
Proud of Riq 🤗! They trying to make him like able. That ***** is ALWAYS running across the college campus 🏃🏾:lol:.

That “Where I wanna be” - Donnell Jones sweater Riq was rocking took me out :lol:

B6EF94A9-2E4A-4094-AF9B-295F604C3354.jpeg

i forgot to bring this up

Mans was getting his Will Smith on every scene :lol:

Back
Top Bottom