POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The guidance counselor
846E32FE-3861-4A8D-A812-E22B69E940DA.png

Tariq got 3 women, a trap, an accelerated graduation program, a murder case, and a tutoring gig.

So i was hesitant about watching but was not half bad. Also when Tasha got hit with new charges sheeeeesh. Still hate Tyreek and wanna smack the fire out of him.

Just watched the first episode. Smh at Tasha she came up wit a half way decent out and then wants to have diarrhea of the mouth in front of the judge. Love how riq was able to go from ny to Boston college and back in such a short time :lol:

And shorty from everybody loves Chris is a queen.

They gave Tariq some baddies but the best one is that Chote chick that looks like gonna be everybody favorite (mine too :evil:), then the Tejada girl, then the trash can in his dorm... AND then Tasha from Everybody Hates Chris smh shorty don't do it for me

They gave Tariq some baddies but the best one is that Chote chick that looks like gonna be everybody favorite (mine too :evil:), then the Tejada girl, then the trash can in his dorm... AND then Tasha from Everybody Hates Chris smh shorty don't do it for me
Paige is bad bro

I kinda feel bad for pigeon holing black actors but at the same time idc.

I ain't taking BET Bobby Brown serious at all., look like they inflated boy with helium.

Method Man as a lawyer.......

Method Man supposed to be some top lawyer thats supposed to beat the feds but getting hit with reverse psychology by Tariq... okay

Method Man supposed to be some top lawyer thats supposed to beat the feds but getting hit with reverse psychology by Tariq... okay

This too. If Riq were to try some **** like this in real life, Method Man would have clapped back with an IG Live of his own on his Dont Be A Menace steez

I kinda feel bad for pigeon holing black actors but at the same time idc.

I ain't taking BET Bobby Brown serious at all., look like they inflated boy with helium.

Method Man as a lawyer.......

Cleary he wasn't that much of a bigger deal than Turtle or Ghost would've hired him instead.

Back
Top Bottom