POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

LMAO but I really enjoyed the episode, like way more than I expected to

Where is Stansfield supposed to be located? mans went from Yale, to Queens, back to campus with no whip in a few hours lol

I think shordie want Riq on the low too. She had as hell. Kinda reminds me of a young Vanessa Williams

50A7DE8D-320A-453E-8F58-549B4F6C95FB.jpeg

They setting her up, for some sex scenes with the other teacher...whom they obviously have/had a thing for.

But the writers need to let ole ‘Riq get there :pimp:

Yo i forgot you a Tariq fan too/

THE GOAT. :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Yall think we gonna get Lean Lord Riq back at some point??

tariq leann.jpg

Lean Riq may come back. He may have inherited the substance abuse trait from his father. We all know Ghost liked that whiskey a lil too much. BreakDaCycle Tariq!

And them making Tariq a super hero is only right. He came up under the tutelage of Kanan.....but got the natural maneuvering tendencies of James Saint Patrick. So that’s guerrilla tendencies (SPIN THE BLOCK) and finesse. He learnt all of this in like half a year mind you. But it’s power. Who cares!

Lean Riq may come back. He may have inherited the substance abuse trait from his father. We all know Ghost liked that whiskey a lil too much. BreakDaCycle Tariq!

And them making Tariq a super hero is only right. He came up under the tutelage of Kanan.....but got the natural maneuvering tendencies of James Saint Patrick. So that’s guerrilla tendencies (SPIN THE BLOCK) and finesse. He learnt all of this in like half a year mind you. But it’s power. Who cares!

That just makes him Ghost. I hope he avoids what he didn't. #BreakDaCycleTariq

Not feeling ‘Rique’s full blown Oedipus Complex.. Besides that.. I like where this is going... with ole girl from last season being his competition and Tariq being too dumb to realize it.. To him now trying to steal what he thinks is the basketball player family connect..

Which is weird seeing how Ghost was the king of NY and had all the families in line.. Tariq didn’t even contact Tommie to see if he knew who the Tejada’s were nor does he have any friends/connects from his father's old crew... It’s like outside of Tommy the only people that talked to Tariq was using him to stab his pops in the back

Not feeling ‘Rique’s full blown Oedipus Complex.. Besides that.. I like where this is going... with ole girl from last season being his competition and Tariq being too dumb to realize it.. To him now trying to steal what he thinks is the basketball player family connect..

Which is weird seeing how Ghost was the king of NY and had all the families in line.. Tariq didn’t even contact Tommie to see if he knew who the Tejada’s were nor does he have any friends/connects from his father's old crew... It’s like outside of Tommy the only people that talked to Tariq was using him to stab his pops in the back
The family is dead to Tommy. Riq killed Ghost. He would have killed him if Ghost didn't tell him to let it go.

Yeah this is weird to me because I'm watching from the beginning and the fact no mention of this other family that's been running ish is wild.

Tariq like "This the family I always wanted."

That young man is a trouble magnet.

Not only did they make him a super hero but his only adversaries are Saxe and Mary J. Blige/Zeke’s cousin. They’re gonna be light work if they keep writing him out of jams like they did in episode 1 and his teleportation powers don’t go away.

... IDk why Tariq just doesn’t graduate and find himself a nice middle income job..
Yeah this is weird to me because I'm watching from the beginning and the fact no mention of this other family that's been running ish is wild.

I was thinking how many times they showed ghost squashing territorial beefs for the head families in his organization.. Not once did they say the Tejada's was a problem.. Unless the Tejada was only a King during Kanan's time.. That's the thing with Power.. From the start GHOST wanted out right when his organization finally ruled NY. It's like he didn't even become rich as yet. As soon as Ghost, Tommy and Tasha solidified power is when Ghost wanted out of the game.. made no sense from the start

Last edited:
I can't even front, definitely impressed with episode one. Was fake disappointed when my stream didn't show episode 2 highlights

The writing and cinematography seems vastly improved after 1 episode hopefully it sticks.

I think power is better when 150 people aren't dying each episode while Tommy and Ghost are doing their best Tom Clancy Splinter Cell impersonations

Mary J looking sexy as hell. Was never attracted to her as a youngin but damn she bad now

Reke reminds me of season 1 Ghost without the murder game

Hopefully he doesn't progressively get dumb like his old man

#runrekerun

Also pay attention to shorty talking about they Puerto Rican and reke googling her pops.

Son is probably a RSK rival from back in the day

Founding member of the Toros or some ****
They should’ve made the other chick from Riq school Mary J daughter since she’s really Half Rican lol

Back
Top Bottom