POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the acting

Riq already a Kingpin in 4 episodes :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Joints locked in :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Thats gotta bet the record for most sex scenes in a single episode of any show lmaooo

Some contents

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 2.02.16 AM.png

The ode to Strahan x Killa Cam :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:. I miss the 2000s

these will he first ballot memes on NT for years to come

Stern’s boy toy :smh: “Nice waves! I’m getting seasick just looking at you!”

[Monet voice] Tyreek [/Monet] somehow found the time between everything else that is going on to develop an app when he doesn’t even own a laptop to type his papers? And on top of that he got an angel investor who was willing to go in without seeing any numbers and pay him continuously in whatever method he desired? Stop it.

Lauren’s man and her family are definitely in Blacks4Trump.

They also didn’t clarify upfront that you only graduate in three years if you get this prestigious fellowship. Competition would have to be tough AF....and this kid who just showed up and the professors don’t really rock with is supposed to get selected :rolleyes

Bobby Brown beat the brakes off a dude for speaking out of turn to his moms....and his moms said that is what he does best and it’s his lane....but he let Tariq speak to him him with all that bass in his voice? Okay.

Drew getting dicked down by Zeke’s teammate getting back to the family would be comedy. Which reminds me, no Zeke this episode. Watch this teammate get more airtime than him for the remainder of the season :lol:

Looks like COVID did mess up production after all because next week is the midseason finale. This means we’re going to get even more f’ery when they come back because I’m not expecting any continuity

The whole season was filmed

the mid season finale is what they did last year

Yes but I thoughtthat was because it was an extended season? S2-S5 were 10 episodes (S1 was 8) with no break. For the final Season 6 we got 9 episodes in the Fall (late August to early November) then the last 6 starting after New Years.

I don’t see why they’d stretch this out If it’s just 10 episodes and they already have everything.

Yes but I thoughtthat was because it was an extended season? S2-S5 were 10 episodes (S1 was 8) with no break. For the final Season 6 we got 9 episodes in the Fall (late August to early November) then the last 6 starting after New Years.

I don’t see why they’d stretch this out If it’s just 10 episodes and they already have everything.
Think it’s starting back in November and finishing right before the Xmas Holiday.... I doubt they push it back to after January

Another plot to follow...in this episode Tariq said he turns 18 in “another week or two”. We’re really going to get some insight into #PowerTime. Watch the weather change, yambs go through a trimester or two and the basketball season end before his birthday :lol:

It’s just hilarious to me, that the SOLE reason the counselors are in this season...is because Power needs.....SEX SCENES :rofl:

Tasha popped. Angie Dead. Ghost a ghost. Tommy gone. LaLa gone. Tariq too young.

So they write in two attractive people to have sex lmao.

Courtney don’t know how to be subtle :lol:. We get it, dudes gay :lol:. We get it. Stern is gay :lol:.

Do you watch The Chi? Lena Waithe did the same exact same thing. The agenda just feels forced as hell. Andre isn’t a developed or important enough character for a viewer to care about his love life and you go ahead and make him gay. Why? There were better ways to go about weaving that topic in if necessary.

This episode was laughable!

How TF Tariq get a full on App to sell drugs in a span of a day with no blueprints or any tech to help build it! UNBELIEVABLE!! Time literally is irrelevant in this series!!

Sex scenes were laughable too! Professor Milgram and ol boy gettin it on! How y’all make a sex scene cringey & awkward?!

Saxe really out here using his niece to keep tabs on Tariq?! White privilege really allowin this scumbag to skate in this Power Universe!

Mid Season Finale next week! Can’t wait to see what other shenanigans goes down. :smh:

Do you watch The Chi? Lena Waithe did the same exact same thing. The agenda just feels forced as hell. Andre isn’t a developed or important enough character for a viewer to care about his love life and you go ahead and make him gay. Why? There were better ways to go about weaving that topic in if necessary.

I was out on the chi...once they had that corny ***episode with the kids partying.

Started off okay, then got corny....FAST.

Power is super corny right now. Straight soap opera, jail book ****. The acting has been horrendous.

Tariq is the only saving Grace.

Back
Top Bottom