POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Called it last week. This **** is straight full blown Empire trash

Too invested in Riq to let it go :smh:
Wouldn’t go that far .... I think this is the 4th gay character they have introduced ( 3 men and 1 woman ) but this was the second over the top **** we have seen in 7 seasons ..... empire was every episode it seemed

I think this might even be worse than the original :lol:

Riq got an app and the campus on lock in a week. We'll make them order premium, because the premium will mean they want drugs, because the students wouldn't want premium tutoring. :lol: But just in case we'll include some study guides.

and I still don't know the point of those two professors.

Way too many unnecessary storylines going on right now..

- Dre hookin up w/students
- The professors lover quarrel
- Tejada watching Tasha via proxy

MJB been mad the whole season yelling at everybody:lol:
Ghost x Tommy names really don't hold weight in the streets anymore.?
Riq app hustle is :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sax's asset infiltrating a college party
Episode was 70% softcore flick

I hope they tie all this up towards the end..No need to let these run over into season 2

Last edited:
Ayoooo what’s going on at this dinner??? They letting off from the hip. Old girl let the chopper sing on boy :rofl:

But on another note all that gay **** was uncalled for and forced OD.

Those 2 teachers really useless aside from sex scenes.

Tasha really in jail looking like OT Genesis without them wigs.

Still not taking New Edition Bobby Brown serious even a little.

Way too many unnecessary storylines going on right now..

- Dre hookin up w/students
- The professors lover quarrel
- Tejada watching Tasha via proxy

MJB been mad the whole season yelling at everybody:lol:
Ghost x Tommy names really don't hold weight in the streets anymore.?
Riq app hustle is :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sax's asset infiltrating a college party
Episode was 70% softcore flick

I hope they tie all this up towards the end..No need to let these run over into season 2
Ayoooo what’s going on at this dinner??? They letting off from the hip. Old girl let the chopper sing on boy :rofl:

But on another note all that gay **** was uncalled for and forced OD.

Those 2 teachers really useless aside from sex scenes.

Tasha really in jail looking like OT Genesis without them wigs.

Still not taking New Edition Bobby Brown serious even a little.
because power lmao

MJB legit be posted around the wall listening to convos "you said what" "tell ma what?!" "i need to know what?"

always mad

Riq way smoother than his pops. If this ***** had a ounce of game he could've had Tasha and Angela meanwhile avoiding all the other ********

Soon as he got a whiff of Angie perfume man's wanted to put Tasha chickenhead *** out and make Angie the kids new mommy :lol:

Dog should've hit Tasha with the I gotta keep her close cause she a FED and they building a case on me. All information is vital to keep this family is safe so I gotta make her fall in love with me

He could've simultaneously had both broads while easing his way out the drug game. By the time he had to make a "choice" Tasha would've made it for him with 10000% less drama.

Oh Ghost is a legit club owner now and out the game? Slow money? I'm out. Tasha probably end up ******* with Kanan or some ****. Exit strategy right there

It took 4 episodes for them to bury Ghost while Tariq is running the streets. Also how is this boy always all over the place?

I like MJB’s character and the family. We had half a gay scene and here some of y’all go complaining :lol:

I cried when someone said “MJB is always mad” “The most over dramatic character ever!” :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

I forgot when she spoke Spanish :lol: mannnn that was terrible!

I remember the cast talkin bout MJB being a “Powerhouse” & “Jumps right into the role”

***** NOOOOOO!! How she that good but seem like she not comfortable with her role, with that wooden *** stiff acting! FOH!! Seem like when she recite her lines in scenes she doesn’t even believe what she is sayin!

She was good in Umbrella Academy tho, so I’m really tryin to find the connection here?

I cried when someone said “MJB is always mad” “The most over dramatic character ever!” :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

I forgot when she spoke Spanish :lol: mannnn that was terrible!

I remember the cast talkin bout MJB being a “Powerhouse” & “Jumps right into the role”

***** NOOOOOO!! How she that good but seem like she not comfortable with her role, with that wooden *** stiff acting! FOH!! Seem like when she recite her lines in scenes she doesn’t even believe what she is sayin!

She was good in Umbrella Academy tho, so I’m really tryin to find the connection here?

Good acting comes down to 3 things: Good Actor, Good Script, Good Direction. You need at least 2 for a good performance

She did aight in Umbrella Academy.

I think she’s having a hard time playing herself, as most actor have a hard time doing.

Man there was a lot of ****ing going on this epsiode. Everybody was tapping some *** or close to tapping some. I think my main problem with the show is that they're trying to reinvent the cast from the original show. You can already tell who's going to be playing who.

Back
Top Bottom