POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Episode wasn’t as good as the first 2

Bobby brown bussing shots .... nextbrother about to be food

They didn’t even show how Mary j figured out about the burner .... she just came in and asked for it and destroyed it.

reek about to work for the wrong people

Basketball player is an ediot

sex fiend listening to her. Ex pounding a graduate student in the next room was funny to me
Was hoping reek would walk in so he could blackmail him
reek paying for “ strip o grams “ 😂

Finding out there was another burner wasn’t hard. Clearly the pops had talked to the daughter since he brought up school. She checked the call log of the family burner and nothing. So putting two and two together...

Show is lowkey buns. Only watching cuz that’s all that’s on. Well that and lovecraft

All of the spinoffs have been “ green lit “ .... im saying if they adding seasons to power book 2 then every thing will get pushed back .... but maybe I’m wrong

Yeah, but if you read the article, the Tommy spinoff got moved up. It was supposed to be the last spinoff to start.

You gotta memba that time in the Power Universe is not subject to the normal constraints and limitations of the regular world. The inhabitants of the Power Universe can accomplish in 30 minutes what it would takes us 30 hours in the regular world to do.

The Power Universe is akin to this place:

1599426610777.png

#PowerTime.

Zeke vs Conner that team in general :rofl:

Smashing in the work office to make the ex hear it :rofl:

Nah episode 3 is the best one yet :pimp:

Y’all knew he was soft ... dude got comfortable quick ... Lena waite wrote this episode 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

my ninja reek got options

method man banging his lawyer partner 😂

I don’t care about the black professors at the school ....they just hate each other but have sex damn near every episode

won’t say nothing else for now

next week is the mid season finale already lol

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the acting

Riq already a Kingpin in 4 episodes :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Joints locked in :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Thats gotta bet the record for most sex scenes in a single episode of any show lmaooo

Some contents

ezgif-1-0414676ccafa.gif

Animated GIF

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 2.02.16 AM.png

The ode to Strahan x Killa Cam :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:. I miss the 2000s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom