POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

1601347888152.jpeg

Finally finished this episode...Riq kept getting interrupted when he bout to get some yambs :smh: ...Then he’s bout to be 18 all of a sudden and standing on balconies overlooking a function like Ghost at Truth :lol:

Saks still up to his same old bs, then be wondering why he can’t never get no cases to stick...Yo got his neice doing police work like he can actually use that :lol:

i posted that riq pic on twitter and homie pointed out the watch

Mans a Kingpin before he even legal to drink. How can you even hate :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

I was talking to my lady about this last night. She said his pops gave him that watch. I'm trying to recall that and having trouble doing so.

Even if he did. Bruh popped his dad. I think sentimental value tofamily heirlooms are out the window. :lol:

Writers just getting whatever off now. Dude walking around in designer, never once went clothes shopping, and running everywhere cuz it took him 30 mins to get suited. Never once in a rush bummed out. #CuzPower

This ***** Riq can't ever get anywhere on time, always late for class, can't finished reading assignment for da canonical studies but got time to develop an drug distribution app that is immediately so successful that he has a hard time meeting demand. :lol: :smh:

That dinner scene with those bougie blacks and the passive aggressive teachers was something. :lol:

Professor Millgram needs to let those things breathe man.

Tasha and her struggle pushups. :lol:

No one:

Mary J Blige all 4 episodes:

tenor.gif

Rig with da balcony view like he's Ghost in Truth in a random Strahan jersey.

Y’all really got me thinking this Ghost return is a possibility. Even checked out Omari and the Power Book II credits on IMDB :smh: :lol:

They'll probably have a episode where Riq is out of town moving weight then he sees Ghost and Angie running their little artisanal ice cream shoppe, all love lovey dovey and start shooting **** up.

Too much going on in this episode

reek done messed up badly

method man dont care about reek

reek got the professor copying off his paper to write his book

The female counselor getting banged out in the bathroom by zeek😂

reek sister make a cameo 😳

reek stash goes missing 😂

reek got his drink spiked and got his gun stolen and coNfessed to murder 😂

but then again Monet trust him lol....

too much going on

btw it returns in December ...

Back