POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Davis MacLean is just Cheese Wagstaff in a suit.
JampackedWaterloggedApisdorsatalaboriosa-small.gif

I gave in and watched this joint.

It is not as good as the OG (even at its worst), but mans this joint is pure buffoonery from the jump. :smh: :rofl: :rofl:

Saxe/Nancy still out violating folk civil rights and not paying the consequences

Riq presented as some boy wonder :smh: :sick:

Tasha proving Ghost right. She is just a half smart chick that would have never made it out the hood without him. Ole girl gives the worst advice. They doing her so wrong with them braids too.

How the **** all them dark skin kids got a light skin Hispanic dad. Who the **** is buying that nonsense. :lol:

I have not wanted MJB to get off the screen so much since she was singing and acting up in front of Hillary Clinton.

Zooted Riq is the new drunk Ghost. Mans put on a full four piece funderal suit to go to the cemetery to crying at his sister's grave. :rofl: Next season dude gonna be running around tryna build the Queen's Child Project.

Mans snitch on himself with Saxe right next to him.

Method Man being the most struggle attorney out. Nike Jordan Nike Jordan is right. It is like Cheese is a lawyer.

This joint like a trap Young and the Restless

Last edited:
Like tramericanjr tramericanjr just said and many said last week...lots going on in this episode

This Raina dream opening scene was a preview for Ghost coming back. I’m starting to believe.

How the hell did this lil ***** bang out 10 pages in like 30 minutes? Interested to see how the plagiarism angle plays out. In real life, it would take years but watch this book get finished and published in like two weeks

Courtney is anticipated what folks would say and is trolling us. Brayden saying Zeke looks old AF and Tameika saying “This is a long subway ride from Stansfield”

I was furious at first when I saw him in the suit at the gravesite so I’m glad they explained the change of clothes at the gravesite...but why? :lol:

I just got done watching Surviving R. Kelly this weekend...Monet has Robert’s tendencies. Wouldn’t be surprised if she starves Dru, Cane and Diana :smh:

Glad to see Saxe and McClean colluding to take down BA Tariq. Hope they throw the book at him and under the jail. We’ll see if he still has that bass in his voice in GenPop

I was rocking with you, till the last part you wrote. Took my like back.

D967B3AC-3524-48A3-94E7-338A50598354.gif

Police

RIQ 2020 - infinity

74AF4640-72F7-4FB7-BF2E-FE5E94DD99BE.jpeg

Why......and HOW in the fell does a drunk and drugged up Tariq...change CLOTHES, and go to the gravesite of his sister and father

:rofl:
I am suppose to believe that his man is so out of it he barely knows what is going on around him, yet he was able to get into his full funeral fit, get to the cemetery no problem, and find the graves. But once he got there he was too out of it to notice the white dude in the corner filming him confess to murder.

Courtney in mid-season form with her nonsense writing. :lol:

I am suppose to believe that his man is so out of it he barely knows what is going on around him, yet he was able to get into his full funeral fit, get to the cemetery no problem, and find the graves. But once he got there he was too out of it to notice the white dude in the corner filming him confess to murder.

Courtney in mid-season form with her nonsense writing. :lol:

he got terrible friends. They let this ***** go dolo, wild f’d up.

And ESPECIALLY, after he just warned Diana about being out and about in that part. And she see him obviously f’d up. Lauren just leave him, and the whole party doesn’t even question why the bday boy just dipped

🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Courtney needs to be STOPPED. The cringe *** lines she gave the white boy in the liquor store with Zeke, was the worse.

And they only using that counselor for sex scenes, until they feel Riq is old enough, Tasha gets her sexy back/out of jail or they add in another character.

I can read how this show thinks from 100000 miles away. And it makes me upset I’m not a show writer.

geezus

Bruh...he got scooped up by Cane on campus....met with Monet at her crib for 15-30 seconds...ended up in Saxe’s whip at god knows where...arrived to class late and got 10 pages put on his head...met up with Dru at the local coffee shop for brunch....completed the extra 10 pages and found Jabari at a random restaurant....went to visit Tameika (long way)....rushed back to his birthday party on campus at 21 and Under Truth...

IN NEW YORK CITY WITH NO WHIP IN THE SPAN OF 12 HOURS

With the Cal on him!?!?

He’s moving DIFFERENT man :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why......and HOW in the fell does a drunk and drugged up Tariq...change CLOTHES, and go to the gravesite of his sister and father

making NYC look like the safest place on earth..No way you walking around NYC like food and not get tried..The writing on this show is sooo terrible.. so many plot holes they choose not to clean up.

Last edited:
making NYC look like the safest place on earth..No way you walking around NYC like food and not get tried..The writing on this show is sooo terrible.. so many plot holes they choose not to clean up.
I kinda disagree .... nyc has crime but most areas / people tend to mind their business ...

I can’t speak for the bronx 😂... but there are many parts of Manhattan , Brooklyn , queens and Staten Island that won’t even bother you .... even Mta and dollarvans for the most part just be minding their own business

I legit asked this question while I was watching. My man went to his room and put on an entire suit and tied a tie. I had to check how many episodes was left of this show after that madness.

Courtney gotta be one of the worst writers. Show started good then took a nose dive :lol:

she gotta be trolling :lol:

This is the worst piece of **** show I've ever seen in my life.

All I ask for is a black version that's half as good as "Breaking Bad" or "Sopranos" but we get this ****

I'm fake upset
They missed an opportunity by not having Tariq go to therapy. Cut all the classrooms and homework scenes. He can be in school but that's not really important. Homie went through so much trauma in 6 months. I would love seeing him on the Tony path.

Him going home and not passing out but getting dressed and going to the cemetery was comedy. Homie was drugged and didn't pass out when he saw his bed?

ALSO The teachers feels like Courtney wanted to do another show and couldn't figure out how to make it 40-50 mins because their plotlines DON'T ******* MATTER! We got like 15 storylines and only 5 of them are needed.

The funny thing is. They could seriously drag these storylines and make a solid show. I think most the people that watch it don’t have the attention span to want to sit through a slowly written Breaking Bad, Ozark, type show. They want bs.

Also, MJB be like you dumb he’s gonna notice he’s missing a gun. Then turns around and give him a piece. Yeah that don’t look fishy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom