The female counselor getting banged out in the bathroom by zeek😂

reek sister make a cameo 😳

reek stash goes missing 😂

reek got his drink spiked and got his gun stolen and coNfessed to murder 😂

but then again Monet trust him lol....

too much going on

btw it returns in December ...
Zeke smashes the fine counselor?

Like tramericanjr tramericanjr just said and many said last week...lots going on in this episode

This Raina dream opening scene was a preview for Ghost coming back. I’m starting to believe.

How the hell did this lil ***** bang out 10 pages in like 30 minutes? Interested to see how the plagiarism angle plays out. In real life, it would take years but watch this book get finished and published in like two weeks

Courtney is anticipated what folks would say and is trolling us. Brayden saying Zeke looks old AF and Tameika saying “This is a long subway ride from Stansfield”

I was furious at first when I saw him in the suit at the gravesite so I’m glad they explained the change of clothes at the gravesite...but why? :lol:

I just got done watching Surviving R. Kelly this weekend...Monet has Robert’s tendencies. Wouldn’t be surprised if she starves Dru, Cane and Diana :smh:

Glad to see Saxe and McClean colluding to take down BA Tariq. Hope they throw the book at him and under the jail. We’ll see if he still has that bass in his voice in GenPop

Yeah Jabaribis a cornball. Hypocrite. Now even worse. Plagiarist. A classmate of mines it popped and the professor blasted him in class and did the walk of shame with him. :lol:

Will never get over Riq’s age jump, it’s wild :lol: :smh:

Tasha in lockup but be on the phone all comfortable like she in her living room

Riq teleporting places now, yo ain’t even running no more...But STILL be late to class :lol:

Saks still got his niece on the case :smh: ...These lawyers ain’t hittin like the OG proctor, bring him back too

A Hypnotiq mention in 2020 :lol: :smh:...The dialogue for Riq’s white homeboy is terrible, yo talks like a 2012 Twitter buzzword generator

Last edited:
I’d love to hear how they pitched this role to the fine counselor

“So every episode you’re going to get banged out sitting on something, that’s all we need from you”

Bruh her role really makes no sense. I be really trying to figure how it has anything to do with the show and whats going on. She going to end up pregnant by Zeke or some **** though watch.

Riq teleporting places now, yo ain’t even running no more...But STILL be late to class :lol:

Bruh...he got scooped up by Cane on campus....met with Monet at her crib for 15-30 seconds...ended up in Saxe’s whip at god knows where...arrived to class late and got 10 pages put on his head...met up with Dru at the local coffee shop for brunch....completed the extra 10 pages and found Jabari at a random restaurant....went to visit Tameika (long way)....rushed back to his birthday party on campus at 21 and Under Truth...

IN NEW YORK CITY WITH NO WHIP IN THE SPAN OF 12 HOURS

With the Cal on him!?!?

He’s moving DIFFERENT man :lol:

Wow.. so this really gonna be like a 1 maybe 2 season closure to Power... Took the entire Frank Lucas Coat scene out of American Gangster and flipped it..
Power really got you thinking about Queen Pins though... Like they always showing gangsters gfs or wives finding another gangster after they get locked up or killed... Like if Tasha bff didn't try to snitch.. she would've had her business and Tommy's money along with Cash

Tariq is 18? So how much time passed? I'm bewildered.

The flashback of Raina :stoneface:

Can Mary talk normally? Have normal conversations. Her saying thot and lit :lol:

That hard **** and bubble gum line :smh:

Why would Mary ask him who is a shirtless dude? And instead of just saying I don't know, Riq acted like he was busy with school. As if that's the reason why he doesn't know how dudes look shirtless.

The writers including Incredible Hulks for college kids in 2020. :lol:

Last edited:
Tariq is 18? So how much time passed? I'm bewildered.

The flashback of Raina :stoneface:

Can Mary talk normally? Have normal conversations. Her saying thot and lit :lol:

That hard **** and bubble gum line :smh:

Why would Mary ask him who is a shirtless dude? And instead of just saying I don't know, Riq acted like he was busy with school. As if that's the reason why he doesn't know how dudes look shirtless.

The writers including Incredible Hulks for college kids in 2020. :lol:
Henneypolooza introduced white hipsters and frat types to hulks. They weren’t around in 04 so it’s new to them.

Back
Top Bottom