POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

ALSO The teachers feels like Courtney wanted to do another show and couldn't figure out how to make it 40-50 mins because their plotlines DON'T ****ING MATTER! We got like 15 storylines and only 5 of them are needed.

Riq is going to find out the teacher is stealijg his writing and then he’s going to blackmail him into giving him that fellowship so he can graduate early to get his inheritance

Some how Saxe gonna end up with the burner and tie to Tommy to bring him back in the show. Or maybe Tasha randomly used it and we will be updated in a flashback.
Maybe mjb gives it to her cop lover for leverage over riq.

this ep was 94% ridiculous. I went straight to sleep after

Wasnt really anything clippable either

Yall hit all the points

Kemp had Tariq moving impeccably every episode until this week. Someone that was built to be super street smart just threw all the logic out the window and did EVERY thing wrong. Was annoying to witness

Tasha be loud as **** on the phone in the cell man lmaooooooooo. Where the **** are the prison guards lol

Tariqs friend gonna get flip on Tariq for saxe at some point i think

That's an old can member's room I just can't remember who. If you remember the first day he's moved in Brayden slid it open and found an old bottle.
Yeah it was his pops old dorm. I'm pretty sure any one with their last name gets that room. I bet his brother was going to hide something there, saw the stash and was like "Don't mind if I do."

Shows ridiculous just watching for the lulz when I'm bored now. Should not have took 5 whole episodes to get where the show stopped :lol:

Him changing clothes popped in my head instantly when he was at the cemetery. Like who tied this *****'s tie?
I kinda disagree .... nyc has crime but most areas / people tend to mind their business ...

I can’t speak for the bronx 😂... but there are many parts of Manhattan , Brooklyn , queens and Staten Island that won’t even bother you .... even Mta and dollarvans for the most part just be minding their own business

Same across all boroughs

This joint like a trap Young and the Restless

:rofl:
Davis MacLean is just Cheese Wagstaff in a suit.
:rofl:

Mid-Season Finale was 🔥

Riq was flawless this episode and once he got faded it only got better :rofl:

Uncle Nancy aka Saxe is the star of this series :rofl::pimp:

Zeke
1601933251947.png

Tariq waves is all f’d :lol:

Going every which way.

That's what it's supposed to look like.

That boy slurred Tariq a fool.

With that being said slurred Tariq the worst actor ever.

Zeke finally had a scene where he wasn’t an idiot.

I’m convinced old girl is in the show solely for sex scenes.

Someone gotta tell the writers we give zero ****s about old boys writing career, straight waste of TV time.

Hilarious how Zeke talking about being a walking lick then we got Tariq literally walking around looking like the easiest lick since 08 Yung Berg.

How he even got down the stairs was commendable let alone put on a whole suit with the tie.

Monet looking at Tariq as the child she wished her kids were is an interesting plot twist. (Or maybe she’s finessing but it’s becoming clear to us that he’s basically what she wants her real kids to be)

“In the interest of Justice” .... **** boys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom