POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I think one part of the 90's is going to not be as prominent, because I doubt they're going to continue using a big part of the budget clearing songs to use.

9F9AC4A6-A4BA-4A95-8701-602FDF094208.jpeg

who’s this???

The lead roles of young Kanan and Tariq both could be deemed square or unfit for their parts. Dudes ain’t different at all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When did fool meet Ghost and Tommy? He a sophomore in high school. He met them cats in his 20s??? Why them boys ain’t show face yet :lol: :lol:

When did fool meet Ghost and Tommy? He a sophomore in high school. He met them cats in his 20s??? Why them boys ain’t show face yet :lol: :lol:
They they said in the OG power that they was a few years younger than Kanan…And the way they were shook of him they not poppin up anytime soon with the current Kanan we watching :lol:

I'm all in for the old S-Class, 7 Series and Rover.
As for the 90s aesthetic, 'Nique and Uncle Marvin early '90s NY drug dealer styles are on point.
As for Uncle Lou-Lou, were people rocking 40 Belows and these puffy leather jacket like that in the early 90s? I also see some inconsistencies in some of the HS kids clothes.
The older he gets the more Quincy looks like Al B Sure

The rap storyline is wack and why are they pushing this Jukebox singing storyline. She was so one dimensional on Power as the cop and underutilized.

Why did Reggie run in to the car, instead of shooting while he had the drop. Dude didn't run away? No back door? No cops in the residential neighborhood?

Raq did Kanan dirty with the dinner.

Bloody shirt under the bed?
Outside of the early 90s aesthetic, which is already wearing off on me, I'm not feeling this spin-off/prequel.

It has the same problems as the other two series, weak writing and unnecessary storylines that add nothing to the plot.

Jukebox's girlfriend is cute though. :evil:

I'm all in for the old S-Class, 7 Series and Rover.
As for the 90s aesthetic, 'Nique and Uncle Marvin early '90s NY drug dealer styles are on point.
As for Uncle Lou-Lou, were people rocking 40 Belows and these puffy leather jacket like that in the early 90s? I also see some inconsistencies in some of the HS kids clothes.

I think they sort of play with the time. It seems like they don't encompass a year, but a era. Because the music goes from late 80's to mid 90's. It's pretty easy to do, because you can basically do Lo, Tommy, Nautica, Guess and find it today.

I think Unique, Reggie aka Marvin and other dude are pretty on point, because upper tier hustlers stood out.

and, probably the most famous pair of super boots

020d018447ff85734f2b0b07addb1dec.jpg

Indeed, Marvin be on point with his silk shirts, "baggy" dress pants with the loafers, that Nino Brown look.
I think they sort of play with the time. It seems like they don't encompass a year, but a era. Because the music goes from late 80's to mid 90's. It's pretty easy to do, because you can basically do Lo, Tommy, Nautica, Guess and find it today.

I think Unique, Reggie aka Marvin and other dude are pretty on point, because upper tier hustlers stood out.

and, probably the most famous pair of super boots

020d018447ff85734f2b0b07addb1dec.jpg

Last edited:
Just like Ghost and Tommy, why is Raq and her brothers are seemingly running a huge drug operation but seem to lack actual foot soldiers. How is the Number 3 in the operation (Marvin) moving the whole operation from one stash house to another in the middle of the day with a kid who is barely wet in the game. Seems like the kind of thing that requires a well thought out plan and actual soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom