POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The chick young Kanan likes plays a big role in another show I like called Greenleaf.
Young Kanan just had his moms best soldier switch teams because he didn't want him to snitch on the girl he likes. Matter of fact, I want to know what the mom said to make him switch teams.
He's infiltrating to get info.

Also was surprised to hear Kanan likes someone. "He was always teaching... I liked that about him."

yooo did anyone anticpate dude being K's dad? Also i felt bad for Juke honestly. And as far as Raq goes i feel like something's gonna happen to her and that is what is going to turn K into a monster. Also scrappy going to the rival gang do you think that was planned?

yooo did anyone anticpate dude being K's dad? Also i felt bad for Juke honestly. And as far as Raq goes i feel like something's gonna happen to her and that is what is going to turn K into a monster. Also scrappy going to the rival gang do you think that was planned?
Kanan about to lose his whole family outside of Jukebox. And no didn't think he was his dad until Kanan wiped the blood and he asked "What am I supposed to do with that?"

That **** so forced and terrible.

Raq accent is trash too :smh:

Trying too hard, and it ends up sounding forced

I hate that when people not from those regions are casted end up forcing a New York, Boston or southern accent or their accent comes and goes

Kanan's accent caused me to look up once.

It's weird, because dude is a cop, and needs to get close to him to save his own life.

It's weird, because dude is a cop, and needs to get close to him to save his own life.
I figured that was the case when he started questioning about his age and the dna sample and the fact that dude is looking for a match since he is dying.

Remember early in the episode when Raq is in the kitchen with her brothers she says she wants to go on offense & know what Nique is doing before he does it, so she plants a mole on his team under the guise of switching teams.

But we don’t have a show if Nique is that stupid so Raq just sent 1 of her best (only? :lol: ) soldiers to die.

They’re building him up to write him off so we’re supposed to care more when that happens, especially with him being a civilian.

Talkin straight facts. True but hella dumb imo

Like the show but hate Omar Epps soap opera style story line. We all enjoyed first Two maybe 3 szns of Power cause it wasn’t as soap operaish

I fully expect this show to go off the rails as more wild soap opera stories come about

I don't see Courtney's name on this anywhere, but still reserving interest.

nothing used to irk me watching Courtney dissect an episode of power , like it was on some Spike Lee sh*t .

“ if You pay attention to this episode, you’ll realize why Tasha and Ghost are such terrible parents , that set the tone for the entire series “ lol I still don’t know who were part of the power writing room for the first three seasons but that sh*t totally changed afterwards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom