POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Decent episode ….

though we was going to have a lot of casualties but ended up being one

kanan mom being doing some questionable stuff and getting away with it

the streets need a body…… 😂😂😂 50 stay throwing shots at ja and rappers who sing what they don’t live 😂

jukebox girl parents are horrible if she in clubs and public transport and Jude house 😂

In that red dress I guess we saw why Raq hasn't had a nude scene.

I'm more interested in Jukebox change than Kanan's

Why didn't Raq tell one of her brothers about dude before instead of seeing him alone. Considering he found out she hustled, he would have known how big she was and how he would be a dead man.

I guess bodies don't smell

Raq sent dude on a suicide mission

Can anyone tell me the name of the song they was looping in at the beginning of the showcase. I can't remember it for the life of me.

Can anyone tell me the name of the song they was looping in at the beginning of the showcase. I can't remember it for the life of me.

Was it?

because I expected

giphy.gif

Cop full time and part time DJ

Streets need a body is catchy :smokin . When Nicki was singing it on the bus :rofl:.

Even caught myself singing it randomly after the show :lol:.

As background noise at work somehow able to stream power on Hulu without a start subscription but I’m confused…

very first episode starts and he already owns a night club and meets Angela? Why did I feel like the storyline of those 2 things came later in the season or season 2?

As background noise at work somehow able to stream power on Hulu without a start subscription but I’m confused…

very first episode starts and he already owns a night club and meets Angela? Why did I feel like the storyline of those 2 things came later in the season or season 2?
Nope Day 1 things.

In that red dress I guess we saw why Raq hasn't had a nude scene.

I guess bodies don't smell
to be fair. that's how shorties were built physically back then.
NY too.. plastic and shots weren't the thing

was thinking about the deteriorating smell too

They in the projects. It will smell and people will try to guess what it is but if they not fixing the elevator after being down for months, you think they coming to check a weird smell?

The only way hiding a body in the apartment they're moving work out of makes sense is to show how stupid Marvin really is. Once the gas station thing goes left I guess the body will get him locked up at some point later.

The only way hiding a body in the apartment they're moving work out of makes sense is to show how stupid Marvin really is. Once the gas station thing goes left I guess the body will get him locked up at some point later.

That was a Power moment. It's like the writer thought it was some fly **** to do. Like they half way watched mafia movies and The Wire.

They put bodies in vacants and also wrapped them up with lye to help the bodies decompose, not actual apartments being used.

Been watching the show on one of my favorite bootleg websites. If anybody needs the link just PM me.

Streets need a body is catchy :smokin . When Nicki was singing it on the bus :rofl:.

Even caught myself singing it randomly after the show :lol:.

I can't lie, that joint is fire.

Exactly back then it was all about having the slim figured women that looked like models with big breasts. Hell I still love me a slim shawty with enough booty to have that under cuff.

Famous sister / "Lou-Lou is the worst :lol:

She got the BK dude to leave Jukebox girl alone only to tell her to hit the laced weed if she want too :lol:

Street Life (Streets Need a Body) :smokin

My comment had to do with her lacking a body and not wanting to appear nude

Women were and are built in various forms

I don't think it was the same chick, probably a groupie from the crowd.

I did a double take at first, then realized it was a different white chick.

Back
Top Bottom