POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Dru I can see it, Dianna kinda.

Cane just doesn't add up. Every time that man lets "papi" roll of his tongue it takes me out the show.

Yooooo, I flipped tf out when Diana spoke spanish to her father when she visited him by herself in prison 😳. At no point had she spoke spanish before nor do they speak it at home. If anything, i could see Dru knowing and speaking spanish but the others? Nah

Yooooo, I flipped tf out when Diana spoke spanish to her father when she visited him by herself in prison 😳. At no point had she spoke spanish before nor do they speak it at home. If anything, i could see Dru knowing and speaking spanish but the others? Nah

Have they done that since he got out of jail? But of course in a New York prison they wouldn't have anyone who understood them while listening :ohwell:

The Jesus piece so distracting, look like it was made outta recylcled Canada Dry cans :lol: :smh:
1642700110800.jpeg

Danny Almonte sounds super familiar. Cant pinpoint it

I wanted Tate to clap Ms Demon Times cheeks! Oh well

Yo. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This was the most #BecausePowery episode in the history of Da Power Universe and that's saying something.

From Professor Milgram getting absolutely eviscerated on the stand by Davis. 😭 Turned a decorated professor and former prosecutor into a woman whose only goal in life is to be dicked down 24/7

The elaborate *** heist of Mecca's drugs, money and ring. :lol:

The Tejada family dinner scene. :smh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Turned into a snitch-a-thon real quick.

Monet was seconds away from sending Diana into Bolivion. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"I knew you was gonna let that ***** hit." :lol:

Poor dumb Zeke. :emoji_joy:

"Tha tha that wasn't my Dad......tha that that wasn't my Dad.....right Auntie?"
1642934060250.png

"You little ******* *****." :lol: :smh:

"This isn't my birthday. It's the wrong year."

Zeke realizing he was yet another victim of #PowerTime

dylan-what.gif

"I didn't lie. I didn't lie You did!"

Easily one of the best scenes in television history.

I really wanna know how Variant Tejada figured Chef was the mole?

This little water head ***** getting more undeserved yambs?

denzel-washington-pissed.gif

RIP to Professor Caridad Milgram. |l Da freakiest of freaks.

Zeke born in 2002 … 1998…. Meaning Moe was born in 1982 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Court the morning. Mans organized a caper in one day, because he had to pay his lawyer :lol: :lol:, then went back to his lawyers office all in one day.

Informants in class with each other on a open case.

Who goes to class on the day of a trial? Who teaches a class then testifies in court the same day? #becausepower. This show crazy as hell

Professor done hung herself because she lost it all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom