POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

:lol::lol::lol: Ayoooo this episode was CRAZY!!!!

Professor Milgram goin to the stand knowing she was gonna get flame broiled :lol:
1E5FAF57-2737-4582-AFFF-F0372043F23B.gif

Whole Tejada family scene literally was the SpiderMan meme!
A3258569-5B14-4D00-A5CB-CB2412EB0AAF.png

Diana really AIRED out the whole family in that scene then when she finally revealed the truth bout Zeke being Monet son and he was the exit plan. I felt like I was the one doing this..
F3CD99DE-0789-4166-AD0D-1B1FEA448651.gif

While everybody besides Diane and Monet was like…
BA95B662-B178-40BE-9671-1282E88FF846.jpeg

Zeke thinking he was the smart guy pointing out “It’s the wrong year!!” :lol::lol::lol::lol: His whole acting was pure comedy!!!

Cane knows “Instant Transmission” now?! Because after the family snitch dinner scene this dude was with Dante (Lorenzo variant) even my wife said somethin! She was like “was there a time jump jus now because he was jus at home.” :lol::lol::lol: She sounded like y’all in the thread!

Plus why this dude Tariq sweatin when it comes to owing someone money?! Fam could sold those Dior Air Jordan 1’s and whatever designer ish he had to Davis to make up that bread but ya know we can’t ask those questions to Courtney #BecausePower

This episode was crazy tho!

This show is jokes lmao

:lol: at Zeke thinking he was 1 when he was 5

BRUH! I didn’t understand this. How would you as a human being, especially as a child, NOT realize you were 4 year older so than your peers? Like everyone just assumed he was a big but mentally slow baby? What?

Diana found the truth in about 30 seconds but Mary J thought the NBA wouldn’t find out :lol:

But was planning to use Zeke and his NBA money to "get out the game" :lol: :smh:

This bothered me too because I’ve been in scenarios where **** was hidden from me. It’s been inconsequential for me but for Zeke this would be game changing as an adult when he had to apply for jobs any where he had give his social and his birthdate. Now imagine going to the NBA. SMFH

This dude Zeke a 29 year old freshman at D3 school where he played like 3 games, but yo going pro :lol: :smh:

To be fair, I think Stansfield is Ivy League so they’re D1 :lol: The lack of film for a freshman would be damning enough but throw in the existing off the court issues and he would probably be off the board. Find out he lied about his age? Blackballed from the league

That's how they hid teen pregnancies'/unwed mothers back in the day. They would send the kid to another city/town or someone else in the family would raise the kid as their own.

Yeah but you would think by now, she would tell him. She raised him her whole life. Dude grew up with his “cousins” his whole life. Dude like 25 and she still saying she’s his aunt. This is crazy.

Davis put up number like peak Jordan on Keri Hilson with the bad wig in court.

I feel like Lauren was talked about way more than she was actually seen this episode.

Wonder what happens to Tariq’s case with Carrie being gone now. At the minimum a key witness is is gone or she could go back to being a main suspect.

Prosecution is *** too. Detectives badge was found in Tariq’s room, he’s adamant he did not place it there, but his own lawyers are not bringing it up... obviously because he knows who framed him but yeah let’s not question him about that because power.

“I knew you were gonna let that ***** hit”:rofl:

In the midst of all this is Bobby Brown only being concerned he is no longer the oldest lmao.

Brah I rewatch the dinner scene and that joint was even more amazing on a 2nd and third watch. So much snitching in a small period of time.

They all hate one another, and the person seemingly everyone likes, gets it the worst. :lol:

Played out like the horrible Thanksgiving Day dinner of all time.

When your cousins finishes the Martinielli's before you had any...
62e9xv.gif

Last edited:
Tariq goes to a Ivy League school? He didn't understand what Davis was saying.

Saxe has super hero hearing and Diana is a super detective.

Tariq going to class and court. :lol:

Saxe is an idiot.

Fire crotch ******* up the case so Lauren wouldn't be in danger.

Was dumb *** Freaky Zekey ever in Fire crotches class?

Does dude have a big *** hour glass tattoo on his neck?

That Drew fight made no sense

I'll call the coach, can't do that to my baby cousin. Y'all were going to kill Everett, my teammate? That wasn't my dad.

Diana burned everything down with a AR

Zeke you're not 19, you're 23. Of course dude is worried about breaking NCAA regulations. Dude was nine in the first grade and nobody thought it was strange? He's stupid, so it makes sense :lol: He learned to talk at 6.

Zeke had a bad day

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah but you would think by now, she would tell him. She raised him her whole life. Dude grew up with his “cousins” his whole life. Dude like 25 and she still saying she’s his aunt. This is crazy.

Dude didn't notice that Diana and Drew didn't exist? I could see Cane, because they're close in age. But he's a couple of years older than Dru and Diana. He didn't notice they were babies and he was walking?

They had a babysitter for this mutha****a when he was 15 :rofl:

So am I the only one disappointed they denied us a potentially Oscar worthy scene at the end with Zeke. They just ended the show without showing his reaction.

Back
Top Bottom