POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I just don't understand why even everyone* mad at Monet for no longer wanting to be in the drug* game. Like why is that being spoken of like it's a bad thing?

Last edited:
I just don't understand why even everyone* mad at Monet for no longer wanting to be in the drug* game. Like why is that being spoken of like it's a bad thing?

Whole family got different agendas.

Lorenzo wants to be a king pen again

Monet wants out and to live off Zeke in the league

Dru just wants to be an artist with Garrett but he lowkey got this psycho killer inside him that only Lorenzo seems to notice.

Dianna just wants to be with Tariq…I think?

Cane just wants to be loved..

Then there is Zeke..just confused

Dru using super strength to strangle mogs to death with a hand and a half

vlcsnap-2022-01-23-12h50m46s196.png

So much happen during that episode I forgot the adoption.

For one, the speedy trial we get due to the constitution, Tariq actually gets. Is it even mid terms?

What happen to the grandmother?

I know Tate is pissed, he didn't get chance to hit. They could have let her come crying to him after trial, so he could have smashed first.

I can’t remember, but when they sent Tasha away was there a reason she couldn’t take her baby with her? …That would seem like the easiest solution to this whole issue bout who’s responsible for her ? :lol:

Usually you lie about one year…. MAYBEEEE two years… but four???

Sonny Liston never knew how old he was. Bruh made up a date :lol: :lol:

Zeke Liston

68FAA713-9BC2-4978-8EFF-11B8C936AEDF.jpeg
AF70865F-7CE7-4B84-AED8-AC5E77B88BE1.jpeg

Zeke is Thon Maker, only he wasn't part of the lie.

He was shaving in elementary, and everybody was like kids these days, it must be the milk.

Zeke playing rec league basketball and pee wee football at 15. Looking like Shaq dunking on sixth graders.

Much less the legal aspect of being 20, 21, 22 smashing high school chicks. But Monet is worried about him and Carrie?

Back
Top Bottom