POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Lol really? Like a physical hair perm?
Or is that just figurative language for something else?

I can't see any type of chemical in his hair the way I see it
laugh.gif
Lol u cant see that comb thru texturerizer is his hair mayne lol, 50 always keep a bad perm on deck..

Screen+shot+2011-06-15+at+10.34.06+AM.jpg

Last edited:

things picked up this episode, i like. couple things:

- at first glance, ghost seems foul for how he did tommy, but it'll work out in the end. angela's work has gotten them an arrest but it won't keep lobos or tommy for long. she has no credible sources, and admitting to smashing ghost would cost her her job. she's probably banking on living happily ever after with ghost but it won't go down like that.

- between the bs tasha, holly and angie brought with them, these dudes might wanna consider going asexual or something. 
+9000

I really hope Ghost doesn't take the L at the end of the show. I'm not sure how many season they can go, but this is one of Starz' tentpoles right now.

+9000

I really hope Ghost doesn't take the L at the end of the show. I'm not sure how many season they can go, but this is one of Starz' tentpoles right now.
there's no way Ghost can die ... They are making him out to be a genius ... Only person that is making those type of moves is Kannan which is not a suitable replacement for the lead roll. Not because is 50, but because he is a street cat that has no ambition of getting out the hood, has had a case and its to hands on business wise.

Last edited:
So after watching this episode it seems to me he didn't purposefully leave his phone on the dresser like everyone was saying.

This thread used to be 100+ posts after the show aired on Saturdays.

What happened? The early show watchers with legs for lips happened.  :lol:  It's no accident.

Now, not even you cool guys, have anyone to discuss the show with,  on Fridays or Saturdays.

This. Dudes in such a rush to have half discussions with 2 or 3 ******. Good ep though, 50 had me dying. Lala thick as a brick. Interesting that they wrote this to be the finale, but added 2 eps.

Dead *** lol

Tommy is going to beat the case thats a given...angela might mess around and lose her job once they find out how she obtained the information

Tommy will be free to go once the lawyer gets involved and because Angie and the feds won't be able to flip Tommy/Ghost to testify that Lobos is his supplier he'll likely go free too.

Last edited:
I think 50 did an awesome job in that last scene... So props to him for that...

Angie slipped up and Ghost took advantage...

Don't like Tasha or Angie anymore. :lol:

Sean is lame as **** and his going to get killed trying to be something he's obviously not...

+9000

there's no way Ghost can die ... They are making him out to be a genius ... Only person that is making those type of moves is Kannan which is not a suitable replacement for the lead roll. Not because is 50, but because he is a street cat that has no ambition of getting out the hood, has had a case and its to hands on business wise.

Ghost could be a genius if he stopped getting sidetracked. He's def really intelligent. He's good at cleaning messes and he would be genius, If he stopped making messes half the time. And half the problems he fixes, are caused because of him.

So after watching this episode it seems to me he didn't purposefully leave his phone on the dresser like everyone was saying.

I said he wouldnt do that purposely. He just got caught slipping.

Last edited:
Great episode. Ghost deff a mastermind. But yes them sirens put him on Angie. As soon as he heard that he put a plan in motion then her plea to leave confirmed it but also let him know that she might protect him.
My man turtle in there tho. Good look for him...kannan gassin up his son to do his dirty work. He a cold boy forreal...next 2 eps should b LIT...

+9000

Ghost could be a genius if he stopped getting sidetracked. He's def really intelligent. He's good at cleaning messes and he would be genius, If he stopped making messes half the time. And half the problems he fixes, are caused because of him.

I said he wouldnt do that purposely. He just got caught slipping.

Other people were saying he put the phone on the table purposefully because he wouldn't be that dumb to get caught slipping

My next question is was ghost not at the meeting with lobos and tommy or he hid out in another room or what?

My next question is was ghost not at the meeting with lobos and tommy or he hid out in another room or what?
Did you miss the short scene that showed him waiting in the side lobby? He didn't go to the meeting at all.

Last edited:
Bringin up ghost hiding in the cut when the meet went down. How's that look to Lobos, and even Timmy that he wasn't there and they happened to get bagged?? They gonna assume he was the snitch...

Hold up..did the Feds even take the money?? Because Ghost could've easily held all of the money in a seperate room, send Tommy in there, and the Feds come bussin through the door. All the Feds have is Tommy and Lobos in one room, no drugs, no money, no case.

Now the Feds are looking at Angie like "how did you find this out" and what's she gonna say?
"I was ******* the real ghost and got a spy shop to bug his phone"? Lmao **** outta here

Last edited:
Yall was tryna **** on 50 but his acting been on point thus far, he was great in that last scene with Shawn.

Nah it's still trash. Specially the two scenes where he confronted Shawn about ******* Ghost wife and the last scene with him telling him to kill Ghost.

I don't mind it though. Show is too dope

Even tho 50 isn't the greatest actor he is the perfect character for his role. Thank god he didn't take the role of ghost

Even tho 50 isn't the greatest actor he is the perfect character for his role. Thank god he didn't take the role of ghost

Yup his character fits him perfect

Yall still don't realize 50 ain't actin, that's the 50 that use sell dope & had the whole Jamaica ave on smash :lol:

Last edited:
And he knows not to incriminate himself via text or phone period. Always ahead of the game
He does talk about his business .... He just straight clowned Angela after she didbhis dirty work ...

She knows it ... Is going to be mad awkward when you go for her nightly **** fix.

LoL

Back
Top Bottom