POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

First I was thinking his plan was to get Tommy locked up, then get him out.

But after listening to the writers commentary on the episode, he maybe trying to lock up Tommy for good since he's a threat to Angela.

Yep!!

Ghost know he got a loophole...episode was :pimp: such good writing

what I wanna know is, at what point did he know his phone was bugged in the 1st place.

Shawn is the most box whopped negro I've ever seen :lol:. He ready to tak ghost clean out the game so he can be with tasha.

Also, Lala was looking soooooooooooooo on point in that episode

Last edited:
From season 1 to 2 of Power, is the most improvement I've ever scene in a TV series
:pimp:

Like I said last week, we still gotta show love to season 1. It built the stories that led to this great season. Sometimes a season gotta do the dirty work (like season 2 of the wire)

First I was thinking his plan was to get Tommy locked up, then get him out.

But after listening to the writers commentary on the episode, he maybe trying to lock up Tommy for good since he's a threat to Angela.
When he was in the shoe store and the police siren went off and he also heard it on the other end of the call.

I'm an idiot. I completely forgot that part :smh:

I plan on going back to watch the episode again..it was so well written...

I'm trying figure out if ghost really love anyone at all..the way he laid in bed with Angie and lie to her like that is crazy..he's telling both of them what they want to hear to benefit him...Im starting to think dude is a true psychopath..

u didn't hear Lobos
Yoke up his friend and say don't put the plastic down where they can see from the doorway

Ah ok I missed that part

That wouldn't mean his phone was bugged tho, that just means that Angela was somewhere nearby

I felt this way too... I felt like they should've showed the stronger connection as to his phone being bugged. And when she threw the phone down at the end was that her real phone or the clone? Because the one she threw was black and the clone was green...

And how would Angela miraculously end up in the same place as him?
Cause she followed him has nothing to do with his phone tho, ol boy never told Angela that the clone would also show his every location did he?

It was just for calls and texts right?

That was the original meet up spot with Lobos right..then they gave him the restaurant address..
Correct, if you noticed Lobos' guy was there in the shoe store giving him the address.

Ghost knew immediately Angela was following him. Smart guy. Hope he continues to avoid potential Ls.

Last edited:
Cause she followed him has nothing to do with his phone tho, ol boy never told Angela that the clone would also show his every location did he?

Ghost knows Angela was at work at the time. So if he gets a text of a meetup spot and she shows up at the place at the same time he does when shes supposed to be at work...

Last edited:

They texted him to go to the store and then physically gave him the restaurant address.

Hence why she knew he would be there and why he knew she had bugged his phone.

To me it was still an oh **** episode because they never really made it clear that ghost knew..he played it so well...even when he didn't get caught at the hotel..I thought he just found away out..Looking back the clues are in your face but you have to really pay attention..that episode was really great..

To me it was still an oh **** episode because they never really made it clear that ghost knew..he played it so well...even when he didn't get caught at the hotel..I thought he just found away out..Looking back the clues are in your face but you have to really pay attention..that episode was really great..

Everything doesn't have to be fed to you. As soon as he heard the sirens and looked at the police car driving by he knew she was outside.

Hold up..did the Feds even take the money?? Because Ghost could've easily held all of the money in a seperate room, send Tommy in there, and the Feds come bussin through the door. All the Feds have is Tommy and Lobos in one room, no drugs, no money, no case.

Now the Feds are looking at Angie like "how did you find this out" and what's she gonna say?
"I was ******* the real ghost and got a spy shop to bug his phone"? Lmao **** outta here

Edit: rewetting it now .. nvm lol

Last edited:
Everything doesn't have to be fed to you. As soon as he heard the sirens and looked at the police car driving by he knew she was outside.

Yeah I got that part..but ghost never give the audience any hints about setting up both tommy and Lobos..and I think that's what threw a lot of people off..but if you look closely at the episode..it really was ghost only out...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom