POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

So proud of Kanan in this episode. One step closer to running new york GGG G-Unit

Ah ok I missed that part
I felt this way too... I felt like they should've showed the stronger connection as to his phone being bugged. And when she threw the phone down at the end was that her real phone or the clone? Because the one she threw was black and the clone was green...
For the slow cats, read SPOILER.
Some of ya ****** slow AF.

What's not to get ... Ghost went to Tommy with the plan. Tommy didn't buy the **** about finding another connect so Ghost told him the real plan, split the money and get the **** out. Tommy like Tasha, told him all he can be is a hustler. Tommy showed his hand and pissed the man off.

Angela had him until he heard the sirens. Then it was all a setup from there. Play like he didn't know **** went along with the entire plan. Didn't even flinch when Angela a damn prosecutor told him to bounce with her now no questions ask, basically telling him I know you Ghost and I know the deal is going down today. He just said I have to take care if club business.

Everything goes down like he plans, eliminate the cat that trying to get him ****** up and his boy thatthat just don't know when to get out. Of course he has to act like he is not in it so he is going to have an attorney and ****, but he knows.

The ending slimply put was Ghost telling Angie, he I knew you was after me I handle this ******, gave you what you wanted and now if you want we can bounce. This clubs business = This coke business.

Wtf you dudes watching?
I just don't understand what's not to get ... If anything, the writers are making this **** to simple to figure out.

Also,  you are a big time drug dealer, and you are ******* a FED that is out to lock up LOBOS, do you believe in coincidence? 

SMH

Some of you guys are so focus on the little stuff that are just not thinking about the bigger picture man ...

Maybe the writers didn't see a point in showing the suit cases full of money, but they could leave that open for an episode that they just got Tommy and Lobo with nothing to connect them. The other **** is circumstantial, a judge already ruled on that. So maybe they show that ghost set the FEDs up and hid the money

Also, are you guys paying attention at  DRE? Is he trying to follow Ghost or is he with Kanna 100%?. The writers are leaving that open to interpretation with the conversation he is having with Kannan and Ghost and please don't say he was trying to get cool with Ghost for the meeting ...

There's so much Kaos right now, you have Kannan that only is on top because Dre has his crew following. Kannan with Ruiz because Dre got him there. Ruiz dry snitching on himself with the Serbs, etc.

This **** look like it can be a revolt man .... 

I just don't understand what's not to get ... If anything, the writers are making this **** to simple to figure out.

Also,  you are a big time drug dealer, and you are ******* a FED that is out to lock up LOBOS, do you believe in coincidence? 

SMH

Some of you guys are so focus on the little stuff that are just not thinking about the bigger picture man ...

Maybe the writers didn't see a point in showing the suit cases full of money, but they could leave that open for an episode that they just got Tommy and Lobo with nothing to connect them. The other **** is circumstantial, a judge already ruled on that. So maybe they show that ghost set the FEDs up and hid the money

Also, are you guys paying attention at  DRE? Is he trying to follow Ghost or is he with Kanna 100%?. The writers are leaving that open to interpretation with the conversation he is having with Kannan and Ghost and please don't say he was trying to get cool with Ghost for the meeting ...

There's so much Kaos right now, you have Kannan that only is on top because Dre has his crew following. Kannan with Ruiz because Dre got him there. Ruiz dry snitching on himself with the Serbs, etc.

This **** look like it can be a revolt man .... 
Dre been iffy with Kanan ever since he made him kill his patna...

After seeing how everyone and they mama are getting ready to turn on ghost and tommy, I was kind of scared and hoping that these guys writing the script wouldn't follow the (wire) formula and knock off ghost and T and give us a whole new set of front runners. I mean damn you got playa hatin *** Ruiz, kanan-side kick-and son, servies, and Marlo aka I don't know what his name is on this show but even Lobos wanted to knock the dudes off. Now all we need is for holly to come back and the old man stern, Greg and kantos to form an ultimate avengers crew and also make a plan to take down g and t. lol

Now that you said that, that doesn't sound like a bad idea after all this blows over it could be alot of heat on Tommy and Ghost and they could move away and hide out. Figure things out and come back and clean up what they left

During that time kannan could take over and the show could be grimey cause I don't see him as the business type
Sean is lame as **** and his going to get killed trying to be something he's obviously not...
Man on man

Sean ain't bout that life it would be funny if Tasha was the one that kills Sean
Once Tasha and Keisha had dinner together and got into it, it's only a matter of time before she tells ghost about Sean

I wonder how quick Ruiz gets iced. Hebcant expect to live long after his revelation to the Serbs..

I need to go back & rewatch the episode. I missed the part where they texted him to go to Bally's but my friend brought that to my attention & that's when he figured out when he heard the sirens.

I need to go back & rewatch the episode. I missed the part where they texted him to go to Bally's but my friend brought that to my attention & that's when he figured out when he heard the sirens.

Yea Angie was in her office when the tapped cell went off and had the address of the "meetup" which she googled and it was the address to Ballys and that's how she knew ghost was there when she called him n stalked him. Once the siren went off ghost knew his phone was tapped and was followed so as a audible he bought the shoes in which he came over to her house that night with.

Yea Angie was in her office when the tapped cell went off and had the address of the "meetup" which she googled and it was the address to Ballys and that's how she knew ghost was there when she called him n stalked him. Once the siren went off ghost knew his phone was tapped and was followed so as a audible he bought the shoes in which he came over to her house that night with.

Also I think he confirmed it when he asked if he could respond to the text to his kid. He's never done that. And it was too coincidental for her to leave the room to snoop. I just re watched lol

Also I think he confirmed it when he asked if he could respond to the text to his kid. He's never done that. And it was too coincidental for her to leave the room to snoop. I just re watched lol

Yup, great observation.

Back
Top Bottom