POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I need me a new Latina now just bkuz of Angela they will do anything for a real brotha...
even calling the cops on them.

Have you been watching .. Once he chosed the life over the proposal she was like F this dude then, come get him.

Unless they had it planned out which I doubt because she followed him, she basically broke all trust with Ghost.

I know he can't overlook that, if he stay with her is pretty much for the box and for inside info.

I know he can't overlook that, if he stay with her is pretty much for the box and for inside info.
At this point, the only reason he should be staying with her is for the yambs + info.

But she knows now that he suspects her, right? How is she going to play this if he's always 3 moves ahead?

At this point, the only reason he should be staying with her is for the yambs + info.

But she knows now that he suspects her, right? How is she going to play this if he's always 3 moves ahead?
no ... She now knows that he knows that she knows he's Ghost.

That's why the end of the episode was him telling her, got done with the club business and that he has a new phone. The you want to leave is basically, where do we go from here?

Just rewatched the ep. And here what I think: Ghost and Tommy came up with the plan to let Tommy get caught with Lobos to basically kill two birds with one stone:

First: Letting Tommy get caught with Lobos throws effe off ghost setting him up..lobos mention in the meeting..Tommy being the downfall of ghost..So to him ghost would never set Tommy up..which makes it seem like it was someone else.

What makes me think this is the way both ghost and Tommy arrived..first ghost so Angie can confirm the meeting was taking place..and then Tommy arriving last so she can snap the pic as proof and send it to Knox..Tommy even stood there then looked back before he went in..

Second: It finally get the Feds off Ghost and he can isolate Angela...with Tommy and effe both being caught together the Feds no longer have to suspect anyone else as ghost but Tommy..

What gives this away is the way Tommy come out the hotel..so extra screaming at Angie..

Could be wrong but I think that's the plan..that's why he went to the lawyer because he knew he would need him to get Tommy out..

Bruh I think all that is wrong :lol:

They planned to ice lobos together, why would they change it and have Tommy get caught up?

Tommy been on edge since Holly told him whats up so that would explain him looking back before going in th hotel

Tommy was going off at Angela cause he knew she been tryna get him, had the opportunity to kill her and didn't and still got caught. I'd be prettypretty livid too if I saw her and I'm in cuffs

Bruh I think all that is wrong :lol:

They planned to ice lobos together, why would they change it and have Tommy get caught up?

Tommy been on edge since Holly told him whats up so that would explain him looking back before going in th hotel

Tommy was going off at Angela cause he knew she been tryna get him, had the opportunity to kill her and didn't and still got caught. I'd be prettypretty livid too if I saw her and I'm in cuffs

How was they going to ice Lobos..when ghost knew Angela had the location to the meeting..he had to change the plan..like I said I could be completely wrong..

^^^^
Plus he knew Angela would find the location after she found out wanted him at Ballys. So it's not that farfetched of an idea.

But an unstable Tommy actually listening? Idk, but I wouldnt be shocked at this point.

Last edited:
^^^ I don't think Tommy would have agree to that.

All these dudes are worry about the connect.

Now, they don't have a connect. Let's see what's good.

^^^^
Plus he knew Angela would find the location after the met at the Monkey spot. So it's not that farfetched of an idea.

And with Lobos not suspecting them with setting him up..maybe they can still get the product..which is one of the problem Tommy had with the whole thing in the first place..

Problem is I don't know how ghost convinced Tommy Angela wasn't a anymore because it seem Tommy had has mind up on killing her..it all theory anyway..

^^^ I don't think Tommy would have agree to that.

All these dudes are worry about the connect.

Now, they don't have a connect. Let's see what's good.

Theres always another connect. Plus Lobo has too many eyes on him.

Tommy is unstable, and against loosing the connect, but Ghost told him Lobos wants to off em... well thats enough to have em play along.

Just a theory. Seems like the preview for nxt week shows otherwise, but you nvr knw.

Last edited:
How was they going to ice Lobos..when ghost knew Angela had the location to the meeting..he had to change the plan..like I said I could be completely wrong..

Yeah ghost knew Angela knew but I'm sure he didn't share that info with Tommy. That's why I'm saying them planning to let Tommy take the five an get locked makes no sense

Yeah ghost knew Angela knew but I'm sure he didn't share that info with Tommy. That's why I'm saying them planning to let Tommy take the five an get locked makes no sense

Charges wont stick to dude, he's teflon

Last edited:
The Problem in all this is that Ghost wants out. Dude had the perfect opportunity to make all this **** right. Dude was going to be in charge, he was going to have all the dudes in Mexico sending him the product and was going to be in charge over the other dudes around the US. All he had to do was agree and then get rid of Lobos.

That right there would have thrown an entire twist to the damn series ... Kannan, RUIZ, Serbs ... They would all have been at the Merci of Ghost and their plans be null .. Then shot would of have gotten serious for them ...

Last edited:
Theres always another connect. Plus Lobo has too many eyes on him.

Tommy is unstable, and against loosing the connect, but Ghost told him Lobos wants to off em... well thats enough to have em play along.

Just a theory. Seems like the preview for nxt week shows otherwise, but you nvr knw.
Bruh I'm not talking to your *** .. You be reading these producers cliffs and **** .. You might have insight info that I don't want to know. Ll

Please put your replies in spoilers .. LoL

He did share the fact that she wanted Lobos and not them..so All he had to do was sale Tommy on the idea of him controlling Angela like Tasha did the night he was going to kill her..which Tommy would never spend time in jail..

Like I said you never really find out how ghost felt about that little meeting he had with Tommy..when Tommy basically shot down everything he said..so it could have just been ghost getting rid of both of them..but I don't think he get Tommy locked up rather than killed..

Back
Top Bottom