POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

My bad then.

When I saw the Boxing gym, I just saw it as Gleason's as I've been in that gym. Not a gym he owned.

Last edited:
Wait so 50 dude didn't actually get rid of the body? I just thought about it right now

Wait so 50 dude didn't actually get rid of the body? I just thought about it right now

I believe this is an unimportant/irrelevant detail.

Finding the body is only important to Tasha. Now its up to whoever she thinks killed Shawn. Tasha's wrath.

I don't think it will be used to incriminate Ghost or 50.

Last edited:
I don't think that Shawn's calls to Tasha are the reason they called her in to identify the body. Doubt Fif would tell Dre to get rid of the body but keep the phone on him... That scene needs to be explained better

I'm saying dude is looking to screw 50.... To get rid of the body means cutting it up and what not... Which he didn't do

Remember when they planned to have ghost dead they had bags and I think chain saw. Dude supposedly is good at getting rid of bodies and purposely didn't do it

It was Dre's insurance policy. You need something in your back pocket when your boss kills his son without hesitation.

The finale was very empirish to be honest. Rushed, a lot of **** happening, and soap opera like

Hope the writer dont go that route to keep the simple minded Urbans happy.

I believe this is an unimportant/irrelevant detail.

Finding the body is only important to Tasha. Now its up to whoever she thinks killed Shawn. Tasha's wrath.

I don't think it will be used to incriminate Ghost or 50.

No it isn't. Kanan instructed him to dump the body in a manner it wouldn't be found. Dre intentionally dumped it to where it could be found because Kanan has been ruthless toward him since Day 1 and doesn't trust him. From having him kill one of his own soldiers to Kanan killing his own son, Dre was right to have some insurance just in case.

Its amazing to me how many people think this is an actual good show.... Its entertaining and all but as far as quality this should never be mentioned with any great shows.  Its good for the cheap thrills though so I may check out Season 3.

The finale was very empirish to be honest. Rushed, a lot of **** happening, and soap opera like

Hope the writer dont go that route to keep the simple minded Urbans happy.
This entire show is directed at the  "simple minded urban" crowd.... Thats the target audience and they've executed it well for that audience.

Last edited:
It's not one of the better shows, but it also doesn't have to be.

A show can still be good without constantly being compared to the consensus "great" shows on now. Just enjoy it for what it is.

Its amazing to me how many people think this is an actual good show.... Its entertaining and all but as far as quality this should never be mentioned with any great shows.  Its good for the cheap thrills though so I may check out Season 3.
what shows are great in your opinion ?

It's not one of the better shows, but it also doesn't have to be.

A show can still be good without constantly being compared to the consensus "great" shows on now. Just enjoy it for what it is.

Exactly, nobody comparing it to Breaking Bad or some ****.

But it's good in its own right, especially this second season.

Last edited:
:smh:

Some people wild as **** man...

Enjoy the show for what it is... If people think it's one of the best... So what??? Why do they have to be considered "simple minded urban" people...

Go be a ****** critic or something...

w7ErJkYXQWeakTJdALcs_draya-t-i-t-s-air-jordan-vii-7-retro-olympic-photo-shoot-video-HHS1987-2012-2-2.png

bruh said "simple minded urban" folks lol just say what you mean that it's meant for blacks and brown people who are dumb.
:smh:
smh

That finale was empire like...very vh1ish

that target audience has a taste that keeps them tuned in

Season was rolling at a nice pace but some stuff was :rolleyes

The vh1 crowd is real ...ratings prove it

Edit: I'm just hoping they don't go completely stupid in season 3. They got a good thing going

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom