POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

That scene was so random. Another poor plot point from Ms. Kemp and crew

I kind of understood it in this sense.....

Through the first few seasons, Ghost tried to be pretty low key. Remember at one point he didn't even want to be photographed in the club because of it.

Little by little he's become a more public figure. First the murder trial, now all the TV appearances.

And he has too much dirt in his past for that.

With that said, when I saw that scene, I still said "get the **** out of here" in my head.

For those asking, I think she may have been in literally the very first scene in the first episode of the first season.

I have the worst memory every and remember Miguel from s1. He killed one of Ghost drivers or whatever. Tommy had his wife tied up, while he was looking. Ghost set her free and he killed him

How the latina chick remember Ghost voice after all this time? That was like 2 years ago storyline wise.
i realized ghost wasnt built like that when he didnt swiss cheese her dusty butt. i would have let that ***** have it

That **** was hilarious how O Dog switched up so fast. Bruh was like..."oh no...I just did something for you...you GONNA do this". Ghost was shocked :lol:

I wonder where the Tommy & and his dad story is going. Ghost is usually right when he warns Tommy about something but Teresi seems like he genuinely wants to have a relationship with his son.

Last edited:
reina nosey *** got what she deserved...stay in yo lane

:lol: said the same thing to my bro. Killed for being nosey. RIP Beady Eyes

I think Tarik is gonna catch a body with no emotion.

Don’t remember that girl from season 1. Of course they gotta reach back tho :smh:

Wonder who Angela will go after now with her new position

Kung Fu 50 :smokin

How the latina chick remember Ghost voice after all this time? That was like 2 years ago storyline wise.

If somebody blindfolds you and tries to kill you in real life by holding a gun to your head, but let's you go, you gonna remember that **** for the rest of your life.

IMG_5093.jpg

Why they do my sweet innocent Raina like this? :smh:

Damn :lol::smh:

Season's been bad overall, but knocking Reina off is one of the few highlights to me. As uneasy as it is to watch, im glad they didn't shy away from going there. This type of **** really happens in real life. Kids get kidnapped and knocked off, mommas houses get shot up, siblings get killed, etc. I'm glad they put it in there to show people that this is one of the lows that comes with that lifestyle. They been skating by free season after season getting their way outta jams miraculously. Well here's something they gotta live with it. A permanent consequence that they can't get out of. That's real life.

For real for real Power is a poorly told superhero origin show. Iron 50. Son is immortal, superior marksman and highly skilled fighter.

That **** was hilarious how O Dog switched up so fast. Bruh was like..."oh no...I just did something for you...you GONNA do this". Ghost was shocked :lol:

I wonder where the Tommy & and his dad story is going. Ghost is usually right when he warns Tommy about something but Teresi seems like he genuinely wants to have a relationship with his son.

tommys an idiot his dad is clearly gonna use him

Teresi just asked Tommy if there was anything he could do after Tommy told him, "I've been better." Then Tommy says yeah, "I'd like to meet the rest of the family."

To me, that means that Tommy is gonna get the mob to help him in a war. But somehow the partnership will come back to bite him in the ***. Otherwise, why else would Tommy have warned Ghost that if he ever tries to have Teresi killed without his approval, he will kill him. I guess that will all go down in Season 5.

As for the finale, Dre gotta get murked. I've seen enough of this dude

I think Dre makes it to next season. They gotta make his ending a little more dramatic after everything he's done.

In the finale preview it looks like Ghost and Tommy are letting their hammers off in Cristobal shop.

There are alot of open story arcs here going into next season...so maybe a few of them may miraculously end in the finale.

- The Chicago Serbs
- The Jimenez
- The Toros Locos
- Proctor w/ the laptop
- Dre turning heel
- Teresi & the Mob
- AyoLawyer (him mentioning that safe didn't sit right w/ me)
- ODog SuperGhost

I wonder if his girl that set him up will be Tariq's first body

Last edited:

Yeah Teresi is really interested in having Tommy supply money ..... why would he wait all this time? I mean I know in the show it was by chance since he wanted to find out info on Ghost, but it seems that he could of have find out about his son way before that ...

When Dre was poppin' **** in the car, talkin' all that, they underestimated me ****, I swore he was about to catch a headshot through the window. :lol:

That's why I think Dre is dead. He was feelin himself way too much in the car. And in the after the show commentary, that lady alluded to that fact. "Dre, well he's in over his head. Burning down a warehouse full of drugs. Wow. And the thing is, when you try to manipulate an outcome, it always goes wrong."

He's done too much lying and shady tactics to live.

On a side note, I just went back to watch Episode 1 from Season 1 to be reminded about that dude Miguel that was brought up. I recommend yall all go back and watch the scene to jog your memories, now that it's apparently gonna come back to affect Ghost. Tommy brought that dude to the warehouse underneath the club to have him killed because he stole money from them. Ghost was furious that Tommy brought him there to the club on the night of the grand opening. He brought the girl too to try to convince Miguel to talk. Ghost makes the decision to let the girl go because he expected family members of the girl to come looking for her murderer. "People we deal with, or worse...people we don't." She didn't witness the murder, but she knows it happened.

I had to go text my homie after going back to watch that clip, because the light skinned dude mean muggin and holding Miguel is my boy from middle/high school. I completely forgot his role in the show was the Miguel murder :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom