POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Yo man. What the hell is wrong with y'all. You really can't help yourselves? Why would you come in here posting spoilers about an episode that hasn't officially aired yet? Bruh who posted that pic pissed me off and now you in here just "confirming" :smh:

Buncha Chatty Patty's

That was not Kanan's apt building they were at... the three musketeers do reunite... and let see how all y'all feel about Tariq after the finale...

I don't report people but yall are lame

what's there to discuss if you already watched or read the finale?

I don't report people but yall are lame

what's there to discuss if you already watched or read the finale?

A lot what was posted wasn't even the big "wow" stuff. And everyone on here literally predicted the whole season.

You guys are getting tight when you can easily peace out the thread till next week. There isn't any episode tonight so you're setting yourself up by coming in here.

You might want to edit. A lot of sensitive people in here who report for "spoilers"
I'm not even trippin my boy... it's hard to keep quiet tho with all these way off predictions and all the Tariq ain't bout that life talk when half these fools don't know the first thing about "that life".... plus this is a tv show they seem to think it real life smh

Back
Top Bottom