POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

All this **** is ****ed up...

Mastermind writting would be .....

Proctors daughter somehow ended talking to someone in the DAs office with political ties to the democrats. She gave the recording that implicated Tommy and maybe Ghost. Since James was already nominated as Lt Gov. Ain't no way they're going to let him fall, so instead they gave him two options. Go to jail or we act like you got killed and move you elsewhere. He chose option #2 but that would leave Tommy as loose end, so they found his *** and gave him the same deal.

Now they are in Miami owning clubs and dealing weight undercover.

I mean that loose end is big AF. Like she has all the incriminating evidence around her neck. Unless she grows up and kills James and this was just a glimpse of the future ....

Bah .....

Nah.

The girl Tariq was dealing with has to be related to or working with daycare hook up man.

why include a scene of the girl talking to someone and have it mean absolutely nothing.

and did we ever find out who was gunning for Tommy and ghost at the warehouse scene where Cedric the entertainer ended up murked?

why the **** is HERCs sister getting an episode?

FB can kiss my whole *** dawg

82386829_615757082585425_4279213046720626688_n.jpg

The girl Tariq was dealing with has to be related to or working with daycare hook up man.

why include a scene of the girl talking to someone and have it mean absolutely nothing.

and did we ever find out who was gunning for Tommy and ghost at the warehouse scene where Cedric the entertainer ended up murked?

why the **** is HERCs sister getting an episode?

I have a feeling that this will be addressed in the next couple episodes since. Maybe even the next since it appears this one will be about Tommy.

Wifey told me after the new episode aired she knew Paz “wasn’t bout that life.” She went on and said “only 5 suspects left! Iono who did it?! I think Tariq did it!” I told her “I got 7 more suspects!” She laughed and asked me “how you get 7 more suspects out of 5?!” I told her this...

“REALISTIC PROBABILITIES” (Don’t feel like gettin into details)
Tariq, Tommy, & Tasha all went in on it. Ol Murder on the Orient Express type ish

“THEORIES”
1. Tasha’s ol Daddy Daycare BF “Q” did it. He would do anything for her even though they only known each other for 2 weeks but who cares right?
2. Ghost could of faked his death since it was gettin TOO hot even if he was apart of Politics.
3. Could be someone from Jason’s crew?

“THEORIES ON THE TWIST FOR THE SAKE OF TWIST #BECAUSEPOWER”
1. Angie...she faked her death so she can take all the smoke and become full Latina savage comes through and kills him!

2. Ramona and ppl in the Democratic Party...maybe they see him as a loose end and jus decide to take him out but put the blame on somebody like Saxe because he’s easily to manipulate and maybe they told him he could get his job back?

3. Yaz (the forgotten baby) she gets a hold of a gun and blows her Dad away for his negligence.

4. Mary J. Blige character from Power Book 2. She jus slide through to take Ghost out because she threatens her position in local government. I think they said Book 2 was gonna be a political thriller.

That’s my take on it. Y’all can laugh at the post and me but I really don’t know why I put all this together haha. Once this show is off, I’m not sure what I’m gonna do haha

Back
Top Bottom