POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Why was Cain so intent on Monet getting Tariq’s phone back to him? Especially after he already planted Ramirez badge in his room, what does it matter to him? He all of a sudden got no smoke for him?

I know we already brought this up but I gotta ask again, if Tariq really supposed to be in highschool and he was classmates with Effie and Brayden then how did they all magically end up in college at the same time.

It’s funny they got the notion Tariq did all this but going to be dumb enough to keep a badge in his room that he is never actually in... like ever

Crazy how Tariq had the opportunity to pin this all on Milligram and grew a heart and decided not to when he heard Milligram defending him and it came back to bite him. It’s like when Effie told him he keep trying to convince himself he not a monster or something along those lines.

But come come at the king you best not miss :pimp:

Milligram doing allat chatting about karma and all this slick her fault. Simp boy was pressed about Tariq cause he thought shawty was smashing the young boy when she was actually smashing another young boy. Shawty need to look in the mirror.

Monet finna get it back in blood tho.

Once again tho, Riq could really just start snitching and take like 15 different people down with him from the DA office down to the streets. They better get that boy outta jail lmao.

Why was Cain so intent on Monet getting Tariq’s phone back to him? Especially after he already planted Ramirez badge in his room, what does it matter to him?

I know we already brought this up but I gotta ask again, if Tariq really supposed to be in highschool and he was classmates with Effie and Brayden then how did they all magically end up in college at the same time.

Oh these questions are easy...Because Power.
kobe youre welcome.gif

I'm happy this is one of the shows that didn't introduce COVID as a storyline or include COVID protocols (masks, social distancing, etc.) The inconsistencies along with their accompanied shenanigans would have really taken it too far. Courtney knew her limits :lol:

:lol: Tempted to watch because of the mentioned "ghost letter". Sounds amazing. Nah i'm cool.

Man, you have to at least find a clip of that scene if nothing else. I'd recommending watching the end from when he's headed to his custody hearing through the reading of the letter (that's pretty much the end)

:lol: Tempted to watch because of the mentioned "ghost letter". Sounds amazing. Nah i'm cool.
I'm happy this is one of the shows that didn't introduce COVID as a storyline or include COVID protocols (masks, social distancing, etc.) The inconsistencies along with their accompanied shenanigans would have really taken it too far. Courtney knew her limits :lol:

Man, you have to at least find a clip of that scene if nothing else. I'd recommending watching the end from when he's headed to his custody hearing through the reading of the letter (that's pretty much the end)

Yea the letter isn’t worth watching the entire episode. Maybe a quick youtube search of the clip

Why was Cain so intent on Monet getting Tariq’s phone back to him? Especially after he already planted Ramirez badge in his room, what does it matter to him? He all of a sudden got no smoke for him?

He said it himself...Tariq was never the problem. So he was hating and being jealous for no reason. Same with Ramirez...Kane felt Monet was choosing Ramirez over him. All the problems stem from Kane having mommy issues.

Monet is Kane's version of Ghost. Mecca is his Kanan.

All this dirt he's been doing and he hasn't improved his position in the family or life at all...in fact it's worse. Now he's answering to his step dad, mom and dad now.

Last edited:
Everyone just be lying lying lying on this show. Idk what to believe anymore lol

Monet really getting mind ****ed by riq

SMH at driving him hella far and not giving him a ride back

January 9? Wtf am I going to do for the next 2 weeks. The highlights of each week is to see how many times did Riq teleport cross town, what unrealistic **** occurs, how many times does Monet go off on someone, and how many times the answer to the question is #becausepowerverse.

😞

And the way they release the Dad ain’t even realistic :lol:

He’s just shows up like he went to the store for Christmas shopping…

#powerverse

Dude was a big time drug dealer who's been locked up for 20 years and they release him after a couple of days of work with no notice and he hides it from his family?

How much does Meth charge per hour for his services? A million for a couple of days work?

I still can’t get over Tate’s brothers “AHAHA” moment in the stake out van.

How you “allegedly” pen Riq for the murder of Jabari from a book with no proof (literally a damn story) and Lauren with a wired Rolex that ticks loud. :stoneface:

98FB77F2-60B4-4F85-AA7E-89AFB289C122.png

This is my face every Sunday tryin to navigate through Courtney’s foolery but ya know jus another day in the PowerVerse.

97E8DAE9-27EB-4D4F-8334-940F77DF5DBE.png

Also, When Professor Milgram said this bout Tariq “He’s gettin what he deserves.” My wifey was like “where this ***** come from?!” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom