Products You Will Never Buy Again

all hype smh.

Those 5 hour energy shots. Did nothing for me and tasted like
sick.gif
5 hour energy is the only energy drink/shot that works for me

red bull/monster/rock star does nothing for me

red/bull/monster/rock star tastes way worse

100 % pomergranate juice.  Taste nothing like the fruit for some reason, but way to expensive to waste.

Jordans 2005 and Newer.
HTC
Beats products :x:smh:
Samsung Sound Bar
Dell, Acer, HP, Toshiba laptops...pretty much any Windows laptop.
El Pollo Loco
any American Car

100 % pomergranate juice.  Taste nothing like the fruit for some reason, but way to expensive to waste.

That stuff is at least $7or $8 a bottle. I usually force myself to finish stuff like that even if I don't love it.

That stuff is at least $7or $8 a bottle. I usually force myself to finish stuff like that even if I don't love it.
That's exactly what happen.  It was almost as bad as drinking a glass of water with 2 teaspoons of Epsom salt

Is there something I'm missing with the hate on HTC? I've owned the original Evo and have the LTE now with no complaint's :\

its all about the health benefits
laugh.gif
Yeh, but that first sip damn there brought me to my knees.  My cousin hit the concrete in laughter off my reaction.  I guess it was the shock of expecting one thing and getting something totally different.
ohwell.gif

Will NEVER be a T-Mobile customer again.

They are terrible.

About 4 years ago I had the Sidekick III when it was popular 2 of them died on me and I didn't do anything wrong with them.Horrible customer service where I was in a T-Mobile retail store their own staff at the store calls up tech support waited over 45 minutes and the store rep had the call on speaker phone.While on the line the call got re routed to 3 different departments and they still couldn't fix the problem with my phone.

Horrible network coverage also.Constantly had dropped calls all over SD, LA, and Socal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom