Project X Movie March 2nd

Hows the camera in this movie? I tend to get motion sickness from movies that use handhelds.

It was ight to me. I feel like a lot of the humor was forced; dude in the sweater vest didn't strike me as naturally funny. But the movie was definitely over the top and
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4one5

Hows the camera in this movie? I tend to get motion sickness from movies that use handhelds.
Hardly noticeable.

pretty funny
laugh.gif
overwhemling bass in all of the songs though.. gave me a headache.

security dude looked just the little man in everybody hates chris.

Funny movie.. not as funny as superbad or hangover.. but still really enjoyable.. worth checking out..

Saw this last night and I enjoyed the hell out of it. When Thomas ran outta the room when he was about to bang Alexis someone in the theatre screamed "DICKHEADDD"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Went with my girl yesterday, it was alright, she really enjoyed it though.

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

Alexis Knapp 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
OMFG! I would simp so hard. The second she made him palm her booty I knew I had to fap when I got home
30t6p3b.gif

Caught the matinee, movie was pretty good, a watered down Superbad I guess but not in a bad way. Waaay to much ******* and $** for me todisprovethis movie.

The music in the movie was fire as well. Loved the scene with this song

I honestly thought this movie looked kinda stupid from the commercials but after these reviews might have to check it out

Originally Posted by JPZx

Whoa.

Hilarious %%#+. Props Venom.

Thank you sir, glad you changed your tune from the previous page. 
I spoke to a prominant movie critic yesterday morning and he hated it. As have most older than 28 folks, movie wasnt made for them. People go into this movie with the wrong expectation, cant do that. 

Hopefully everyone is seeing the film and enjoyed it. 

If yall wanna read my review post seeing the film to see if u agree or disagree drop some comments and share the review link with others. 

I hope i helped some folks out here

Movie was really good IMO.

Only thing this movie had in common with Super Bad is people in high school partying and it really wasn't anything like Hangover.

The music was good, the chicks were
pimp.gif
and Costa was funny. If you are on the fence about this movie GO SEE IT!!!

Movie was hella gnarly! The music was 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 Just wanted to make you get up and start dancing! 
Does anyone know the mix with Kid Cudi's "Pursuit of Happiness"
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom