PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by air234ever

i got two spots in nyc getting it this evening one in Bk and Queens
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

This is relevant to my interests
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm headed to a spot in Queens tomorrow... can I get a name?

What spot in Qnz you going to??

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What spot in Qnz you going to??

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This ... Plus I already live in Forest Hills .. But I also need a new PS3 (mines broke and I want another one just for COD)  How much would one cost me right now ??  *Refurbished* .. In-box any info.

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This ... Plus I already live in Forest Hills .. But I also need a new PS3 (mines broke and I want another one just for COD)  How much would one cost me right now ??  *Refurbished* .. In-box any info.

Anybody playin MW2 right now?? Peep the sig and add me, i'm tryin to run a couple games tonight...

Anybody playin MW2 right now?? Peep the sig and add me, i'm tryin to run a couple games tonight...

Originally Posted by jookz

anyone got any recommendations on ps3 headsets? nothin too crazy
price range?

i'm rocking Logitech F540 + Turtle beach DSS
pimp.gif
...but that a $200+ headset setup, if you want something cheaper i guess Tritton AX180 or Turtle beach PX21 (my old headset)

price range?

pimp.gif
...but that a $200+ headset setup, if you want something cheaper i guess Tritton AX180 or Turtle beach PX21 (my old headset)

Headsets are useless unless you play with a TEAM. Can't remember how many times I've used a headset to communicate and people still do what they want.

Headsets are useless unless you play with a TEAM. Can't remember how many times I've used a headset to communicate and people still do what they want.

they help determine whether someone's coming from the left or right...

unless u already have surround sound...

also it keeps all the little kids with headsets out of your tv/surround speakers

they help determine whether someone's coming from the left or right...

unless u already have surround sound...

also it keeps all the little kids with headsets out of your tv/surround speakers

Originally Posted by i3allistic

price range?

pimp.gif
hmm, budget is whatever's required to get the job done well.  i'd prefer to spend as little as possible, but i dont want that $10 flea market crap that hurts your ears after 10 mins and breaks when you put it on for the second time.  there's a new turtle beach bundle thing, dss + px21, for $150.  how'd you like the px21?  is the dss worth the extra cash?  any reason why you went to the f540?  i wish this stuff was wireless though

price range?

pimp.gif
hmm, budget is whatever's required to get the job done well.  i'd prefer to spend as little as possible, but i dont want that $10 flea market crap that hurts your ears after 10 mins and breaks when you put it on for the second time.  there's a new turtle beach bundle thing, dss + px21, for $150.  how'd you like the px21?  is the dss worth the extra cash?  any reason why you went to the f540?  i wish this stuff was wireless though

price range?

pimp.gif
turtle beach is ok, i just didnt like the headset #1 it was wired, too messy looking #2 the headset felt cheap and flimsy, but it did it's job...good sound and clear voice chat... reason i went with the new F540, cuz its wireless, i can connect up to 3 source (ps3, xbox 360, wii) and its better built quality then the turtle beach....i added the Turtle beach DSS for dolby digital 5.1/7.1 decoding...

price range?

pimp.gif
turtle beach is ok, i just didnt like the headset #1 it was wired, too messy looking #2 the headset felt cheap and flimsy, but it did it's job...good sound and clear voice chat... reason i went with the new F540, cuz its wireless, i can connect up to 3 source (ps3, xbox 360, wii) and its better built quality then the turtle beach....i added the Turtle beach DSS for dolby digital 5.1/7.1 decoding...

Picking mine up in the morning. PSN wont ban me right?
laugh.gif

PSN name is "NuFrontier" if anyone cares. Never had a chance to play y'all in MW2, maybe Black Ops will be different.

Back
Top Bottom