PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Picking mine up in the morning. PSN wont ban me right?
laugh.gif

PSN name is "NuFrontier" if anyone cares. Never had a chance to play y'all in MW2, maybe Black Ops will be different.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

laugh.gif

PSN name is "NuFrontier" if anyone cares. Never had a chance to play y'all in MW2, maybe Black Ops will be different.

Maybe stay offline while you're playing SP or zombies. The multiplayer servers are not up yet, I'm pretty sure, so I don't think you could start playing multiplayer.

laugh.gif

Maybe stay offline while you're playing SP or zombies. The multiplayer servers are not up yet, I'm pretty sure, so I don't think you could start playing multiplayer.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

laugh.gif

you can't be banned for getting the game early. the only way is if you have a pirated copy and get online. i dont even think the servers are even up yet

laugh.gif

you can't be banned for getting the game early. the only way is if you have a pirated copy and get online. i dont even think the servers are even up yet

Originally Posted by sole vintage

a lot of people are saying it plays just like WaW 

If that's the case my ratio will be like 2.60 then
laugh.gif
but I think most won't care we just want something new to play

laugh.gif

I hope it isn't. I like the more "arcade" quicker feeling that IW put in cod4 and mw2 than the slower style in waw. 

One of the main reasons I kept playing COD4 when WaW came out, and because the guns were boring.

I hope it isn't. I like the more "arcade" quicker feeling that IW put in cod4 and mw2 than the slower style in waw. 

One of the main reasons I kept playing COD4 when WaW came out, and because the guns were boring.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

laugh.gif

Or just something without noob tubes, painkiller, and akimbo shotties. 

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

laugh.gif

Or just something without noob tubes, painkiller, and akimbo shotties. 

laugh.gif

Oh alright cool. Ill prolly kill the single player in the meanwhile. Anybody who needs a queens nyc location its on hillside and francis lewis corner. I dont care if it blows up since I reserved already
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh alright cool. Ill prolly kill the single player in the meanwhile. Anybody who needs a queens nyc location its on hillside and francis lewis corner. I dont care if it blows up since I reserved already
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom