PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

ny spot that getting it today?

nerd.gif

I know someone name some stores!

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Picking mine up in the morning. PSN wont ban me right?
laugh.gif

PSN name is "NuFrontier" if anyone cares. Never had a chance to play y'all in MW2, maybe Black Ops will be different.

Maybe stay offline while you're playing SP or zombies. The multiplayer servers are not up yet, I'm pretty sure, so I don't think you could start playing multiplayer.

you can't be banned for getting the game early. the only way is if you have a pirated copy and get online. i dont even think the servers are even up yet

Oh alright cool. Ill prolly kill the single player in the meanwhile. Anybody who needs a queens nyc location its on hillside and francis lewis corner. I dont care if it blows up since I reserved already
laugh.gif
This is where I was going
laugh.gif

Add me: Arsnal23, I'll be on at some point this afternoon after I run some errands.

laugh.gif

PSN name is "NuFrontier" if anyone cares. Never had a chance to play y'all in MW2, maybe Black Ops will be different.

Maybe stay offline while you're playing SP or zombies. The multiplayer servers are not up yet, I'm pretty sure, so I don't think you could start playing multiplayer.

you can't be banned for getting the game early. the only way is if you have a pirated copy and get online. i dont even think the servers are even up yet

Oh alright cool. Ill prolly kill the single player in the meanwhile. Anybody who needs a queens nyc location its on hillside and francis lewis corner. I dont care if it blows up since I reserved already
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Add me: Arsnal23, I'll be on at some point this afternoon after I run some errands.

The servers went up last night. My boy hit me up mad happy telling me that
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ " it plays just like waw ".. Thats what I was afraid of

The servers went up last night. My boy hit me up mad happy telling me that
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ " it plays just like waw ".. Thats what I was afraid of

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IM SALTY! I just called the spot they said Monday morning.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IM SALTY! I just called the spot they said Monday morning.
mad.gif

daaaaamn... should i get this game...

or cop these Kobes for my upcoming basketball season...

daaaaamn... should i get this game...

or cop these Kobes for my upcoming basketball season...

See, MW2 was my first fps game so I dunno what people mean when they say black ops plays like World at War. 

How is black ops going to be different? 

I see the
ohwell.gif
faces this does not bode well. 

Break it down for a noob please.

Whats so bad w/ WaW play style? Sorry i never played WaW (Only Mw2 & CoD 4)

The ONLY thing i hear bad abot WaW gameplay is the Sniping is hard as +*+%...

nerd.gif

Whats so bad w/ WaW play style? Sorry i never played WaW (Only Mw2 & CoD 4)

The ONLY thing i hear bad abot WaW gameplay is the Sniping is hard as +*+%...

nerd.gif

See, MW2 was my first fps game so I dunno what people mean when they say black ops plays like World at War. 

How is black ops going to be different? 

I see the
ohwell.gif
faces this does not bode well. 

Break it down for a noob please.

I dont see anything wrong with it playing like WaW.  I just hope the hit detection on guns is on point!

I dont see anything wrong with it playing like WaW.  I just hope the hit detection on guns is on point!

Originally Posted by trublu86

WAW was straight you just got guys *****ing and moaning like 2 dollar hookers...the only bad thing about WAW was the hip fire shooting that's it

Originally Posted by trublu86

WAW was straight you just got guys *****ing and moaning like 2 dollar hookers...the only bad thing about WAW was the hip fire shooting that's it

The people at Treyarch says that Black Ops have the same game engine as WaW a long time ago... I thought you guys know this already.
WaW was a beast compared to MW2, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom