PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

laugh.gif
@ the shenanigans goin on.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Hyper is back on Team 8. Pootaing is back to a free agent. Prodigy will take over as captain of Team 1, and he can pick up 2 players from the pool. Once Keith or Henzo (or both) come back than they can play for Team 1 and the free agents can drop, it's up to Prodigy to decide. If they don't come back before the end of season they can't play in the playoffs.

Bull crap
If they are off the team.....They are off the team.

You cant temporarily replace them like that

Put em in the FA pool like everybody else or they play shorthanded just like everybody else........If thats the case then we should be able to sub people in and out if somebody cant make it one or two weeks in a row.

I understand hypers situation and all....but you gotta put him in the FA pool if he is gonna play, and the last place team gets dibs on him.

Hell, you can even let team 1 pick him up since they lost their top 2 players.....when they come back, they go in the FA pool

Why is Poot off the team? That doesn't make ANY sense, he got picked as an FA to replace Hyper and now Hyper is back he should be in the FA pool. As for Team 1, if Henz and Keith can't run and P wants to replace em with FA's he should but they can't come back into their old places IMO.

Word Pac & Bobby.. The +%#!.

Poot. Show up tonight son. Cause idk if Hyper will see this in time and everyone is doing this week replacement +%#+. So ur still on the team til we finish this weeks games, atleast
Then week 3 .. i guess... Hyper will return to team 8?

lol are any of you in this %+@% just for fun? or yall in it to boost your egos? yall in here getting mad and *****ing, im down to play short handed (speaking for myself..)

My +##@! Boost NEVER knows what's going on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

and the last place team gets dibs on him.
Last I heard...we don't do that no more.

...and that's exactly why I kept asking +*%!$! what specifically are the FA rules before this season started. AFTER the draft was when the ruling came down that "last place gets 1st dibs" was no longer in effect.
30t6p3b.gif

Imma try and catch up on the pages I missed before our games tonight. I know we playing Bay's team on Hanoi..IDK what map and what team we're facing 2nd.
Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

?

So you're dropping Poot officially or...? What's going on now?

If I have to drop both Keith & Henz, than I'll play short handed. I have no problem playing that way. Team 2, what time we playing you tonight?

Illo i hope ur seeing whats going on here. Cause i know me and u had a discussion about my team earlier in the season
laugh.gif

Im not doing this for the record. I was just thrown into the middle of it.
laugh.gif

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

So you're dropping Poot officially or...? What's going on now?

IDK MAN. Boost is now making decisions for my team and i had NOTHING to do with the equation in the 1st place.

More than likely keith won't be back with us for the whole season with the amount of #*%# he has going on. And I'm going to see whatsup with me for sure after tonight. So prodigy my advice is to pick up pootaing or hyper (whichever is a FA ), play shorthanded tonight and if I can't arrange to b free sundays you can pick up someone else after.. Keith is a done deal IMO

Supposedly boost said that poot didn't want to be on decembers team anymore and was going back to the FA and Hyper back on team 8. But who knows if poot said that.

OR just run the 5 tonight and I'll try to figure it out during the week about keith. But ill know about me tonight

foreal with this tho

Poot stays Hypers a FA or the other way around however December wants his team
nobodys heard from Keith so just wait on him and Henzo's !@#$ to be more clear
Henz and keith have high enough KD's to where you can pick almost anybody off the FA list for them
Prodigy your gonna have to run shorthanded tonite oh well bruh good luck you also have to play team 2
tho ive seen no dialogue between team 2 and yall about the game so who knows whos gonna be there for team 2
!@#$ not that Hard

now on to more pressing matters Henzo you still gonna be running the Weekly Power Rankings?

Originally Posted by pootaing

yea if im out prob not playing this season out

stern on his rampage after his plans got foiled
More like your still on your period. Now your not playing?
laugh.gif
, not even surprised. Get over yourself bruh, it's a videogame.

pacmagic2002 wrote:
IHeartBoost wrote:
Hyper is back on Team 8. Pootaing is back to a free agent. Prodigy will take over as captain of Team 1, and he can pick up 2 players from the pool. Once Keith or Henzo (or both) come back than they can play for Team 1 and the free agents can drop, it's up to Prodigy to decide. If they don't come back before the end of season they can't play in the playoffs.

Bull crap
If they are off the team.....They are off the team.

You cant temporarily replace them like that

Put em in the FA pool like everybody else or they play shorthanded just like everybody else........If thats the case then we should be able to sub people in and out if somebody cant make it one or two weeks in a row.

I understand hypers situation and all....but you gotta put him in the FA pool if he is gonna play, and the last place team gets dibs on him.

Hell, you can even let team 1 pick him up since they lost their top 2 players.....when they come back, they go in the FA pool

I thought about that, than also thought about Henzo and Keith forming a super team with another team, which is HIGHLY possible, I'm trying to keep the playing field level here. If yall want to drop them to FA fine, but I dont want to here any teams complain when these dudes get picked up and now its unfair cuz they running through squads.

Poot. Show up tonight son. Cause idk if Hyper will see this in time and everyone is doing this week replacement +%#+. So ur still on the team til we finish this weeks games, atleast
Son are you blind, are just ignoring my replies for the last 5 - 6 pages. Let me bold it for you, I talk to Poot in the lobby that night regarding the Hyper situation he said he doesn't want to play for your team, he'll go back to FA or not play at all. Read it over and over again December, so it can resonate in your head. Pootaing knows he said that and is not telling December.

lol i really dont even care because this happens with you every time you run a tourney/season

you pull rules out of you @@% that make absolutely no sense and judging by the posts on the last page everyone else agrees with me

IHeartBoost wrote:

Son are you blind, are just ignoring my replies for the last 5 - 6 pages. Let me bold it for you, I talk to Poot in the lobby that night regarding the Hyper situation he said he doesn't want to play for your team, he'll go back to FA or not play at all. Read it over and over again December, so it can resonate in your head. Pootaing knows he said that and is not telling December.
Alright. Ive tried to be as civil as possible since i got my account back to not get banned or suspended again.
But son let me tell you this

Relax with this smart #@! remarks son. how the %+@* am i suppose to know if hes really saying that? Secondly, I know your #@! is not talking about being blind when everyone here swears your half ******ed when u post not reading anything and skipping over ##!# and doing your selective reading. 

Thrid, Poot if you said that, then tell me.  Then you can leave after tonights games. then you can "retire" or do what you wanna do. Cause obviously i have no idea whats going on with all the rumors about u.

After Week 2. Ill PM hyper on PSN or something to see if hes down to return for my team. 

Back
Top Bottom