PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Originally Posted by henz0

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Come back to your 360 family, HenzGod

Getting my internet hooked up today at the new crib. Was looking forward to playing 2k online. smh

Getting my internet hooked up today at the new crib. Was looking forward to playing 2k online. smh

Originally Posted by ColdCity

not that serious you boys in here spazzin hard
exactly. there is more to do than play PS3, go find some {()} or watch some playoff games. Some people in here sound like kids.mAnd to the guy who PS3 ylod, do not send it to Sony. Ship it to gophermods and back it up and cop a new one. Cuz it will ylod eventually

Originally Posted by ColdCity

not that serious you boys in here spazzin hard
exactly. there is more to do than play PS3, go find some {()} or watch some playoff games. Some people in here sound like kids.mAnd to the guy who PS3 ylod, do not send it to Sony. Ship it to gophermods and back it up and cop a new one. Cuz it will ylod eventually

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

*signs on XBL and plays Black Ops*

Takes a break from studying to do the same.

my xbl subscription expires next week though lol
not about to buy a new one either.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

*signs on XBL and plays Black Ops*

Takes a break from studying to do the same.

my xbl subscription expires next week though lol
not about to buy a new one either.

It doesn't matter if it was 4 years ago or not.

It only doesn't matter to PS3 fanboys trying to make a weak counter-argument. How the hell doesn't it matter when the last serious problem you could find for an Xbox Live user is something that took place almost as long ago as an average video game console's lifespan before they switch to the next generation of consoles?

I just wanted to point out that Live ain't all that as well.

I know you wanted to point out. You failed due to the complete irrelevance of your extremely outdated example.

Each service is going to have problems. Us PSN users are just the ones taking less of a hit.

Except one of the two services has way more problems than the other.

I feel sorry for anyone that has to PAY JUST TO PLAY A VIDEOGAME ONLINE.

You feel sorry for someone who spends their money how they choose?? Xbox users are paying for a product in advance, which they get. PS3 users on the other hand are paying for a console with supposedly free online play, except it's broken.

EDIT: I would rather lose videogame trophies than my hard earned cash.

And I would rather spend less money per month than I spend on cotton swabs on playing video games and be sure that I can actually play video games, have more chat features, better and more competitive online community and than spend money on something infected with hackers making Call Of Duty unplayable or in this case not being able to log on to the whole damn network.

And if you wanted something more recent, It wasn't hard to dig at all. Microsoft is taking L's left and right.
http://saveandquitgaming....ion-due-to-code-exploit/

Look at your desperate @%%. Posting all kinds of unrelated crap. How has this affected a gamer playing over Xbox Live? In what way? None whatsoever. That's how. The corporation is taking the hit, not the gamer. Unlike with PSN where it's the opposite. Well, potentially both.

This is why Sony and Apple fanboys are so pathetic. How you think you're really part of some family because you stick with one brand and how you think you're better people than others for doing so. And now you think that I "rep" Sony's competitor like it's some gang or something, and you actually post that example thinking I really cared about it. You think I give two %+$$$ about Microsoft and if they lose/earn money?
roll.gif

It doesn't matter if it was 4 years ago or not.

It only doesn't matter to PS3 fanboys trying to make a weak counter-argument. How the hell doesn't it matter when the last serious problem you could find for an Xbox Live user is something that took place almost as long ago as an average video game console's lifespan before they switch to the next generation of consoles?

I just wanted to point out that Live ain't all that as well.

I know you wanted to point out. You failed due to the complete irrelevance of your extremely outdated example.

Each service is going to have problems. Us PSN users are just the ones taking less of a hit.

Except one of the two services has way more problems than the other.

I feel sorry for anyone that has to PAY JUST TO PLAY A VIDEOGAME ONLINE.

You feel sorry for someone who spends their money how they choose?? Xbox users are paying for a product in advance, which they get. PS3 users on the other hand are paying for a console with supposedly free online play, except it's broken.

EDIT: I would rather lose videogame trophies than my hard earned cash.

And I would rather spend less money per month than I spend on cotton swabs on playing video games and be sure that I can actually play video games, have more chat features, better and more competitive online community and than spend money on something infected with hackers making Call Of Duty unplayable or in this case not being able to log on to the whole damn network.

And if you wanted something more recent, It wasn't hard to dig at all. Microsoft is taking L's left and right.
http://saveandquitgaming....ion-due-to-code-exploit/

Look at your desperate @%%. Posting all kinds of unrelated crap. How has this affected a gamer playing over Xbox Live? In what way? None whatsoever. That's how. The corporation is taking the hit, not the gamer. Unlike with PSN where it's the opposite. Well, potentially both.

This is why Sony and Apple fanboys are so pathetic. How you think you're really part of some family because you stick with one brand and how you think you're better people than others for doing so. And now you think that I "rep" Sony's competitor like it's some gang or something, and you actually post that example thinking I really cared about it. You think I give two %+$$$ about Microsoft and if they lose/earn money?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom