PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

You know what is more pathetic? Two grown men arguing which console is better. Go outside.
roll.gif
 glad I traded my ps3 for an xbox.

Look at your desperate @%%. Posting all kinds of unrelated crap. How has this affected a gamer playing over Xbox Live? In what way? None whatsoever. That's how. The corporation is taking the hit, not the gamer. Unlike with PSN where it's the opposite. Well, potentially both.

This is why Sony and Apple fanboys are so pathetic. How you think you're really part of some family because you stick with one brand and how you think you're better people than others for doing so. And now you think that I "rep" Sony's competitor like it's some gang or something, and you actually post that example thinking I really cared about it. You think I give two %+$$$ about Microsoft and if they lose/earn money?
roll.gif

314-a-daily-morning-random-funny-sd-14.jpg

- Preciate it. 

Look at your desperate @%%. Posting all kinds of unrelated crap. How has this affected a gamer playing over Xbox Live? In what way? None whatsoever. That's how. The corporation is taking the hit, not the gamer. Unlike with PSN where it's the opposite. Well, potentially both.

This is why Sony and Apple fanboys are so pathetic. How you think you're really part of some family because you stick with one brand and how you think you're better people than others for doing so. And now you think that I "rep" Sony's competitor like it's some gang or something, and you actually post that example thinking I really cared about it. You think I give two %+$$$ about Microsoft and if they lose/earn money?
roll.gif

314-a-daily-morning-random-funny-sd-14.jpg

- Preciate it. 

since PSN has went down I've:

- Got back into the gym
- Finished all my work for next semester
- Completed my 3 month work project 1 month ahead of schedule
- Had copious amounts of sex with my girl
- Found Waldo

Productivity sucks. They need to hurry and fix this !!%%.

- Got back into the gym
- Found Waldo

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Yes. In a nutshell, the psn store was compromised. Use your imagination to fill in the rest.

No such thing. 
It's clearly an internal outage of some sort since it's been going on for so long. 

Blaming it on outsiders is very convenient at this point. Especially in terms of not alienating future buyers of PS3's due to.

nope it has to due with outsiders mostly people running jailbroken debug firmwares.

when hackers released a tut on how to buy and backup all the items on the PSN store without using real money, sony's servers

magically shut down the following  four days later. Now what Sony is most likely doing is rewriting  code on how every system or developer system communicates with PSN

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Yes. In a nutshell, the psn store was compromised. Use your imagination to fill in the rest.

No such thing. 
It's clearly an internal outage of some sort since it's been going on for so long. 

Blaming it on outsiders is very convenient at this point. Especially in terms of not alienating future buyers of PS3's due to.

nope it has to due with outsiders mostly people running jailbroken debug firmwares.

when hackers released a tut on how to buy and backup all the items on the PSN store without using real money, sony's servers

magically shut down the following  four days later. Now what Sony is most likely doing is rewriting  code on how every system or developer system communicates with PSN

i'm traveling for business and brought my ps3 specifically to watch Netflix ... ... ... this is manure

i'm traveling for business and brought my ps3 specifically to watch Netflix ... ... ... this is manure

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

- Got back into the gym
- Found Waldo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

Umm.. You can still watch Netflix without the PSN, buddy...

Umm.. You can still watch Netflix without the PSN, buddy...

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

- Got back into the gym
- Found Waldo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

You don't have a laptop you can watch netflix on?

You don't have a laptop you can watch netflix on?

you can still watch netflix....
laugh.gif
dude just felt like saying something
laugh.gif

you can still watch netflix....
laugh.gif
dude just felt like saying something
laugh.gif

Just peeped the news and the news anchor reproted that Sony says the PSN network is gonna be down til Friday at least. News anchor then proceeds to say that Sony doesn't have an actual date of when the PSN will be back up and running.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Lol... all of a sudden PSN goes down and "it's not a big deal I have a life outside video games and play 1 player story mode all the time anyways"

PUHHHHLLEEAAAASSSEEEEE stop that nonsense and take the L.

No online gaming sucks. I would be heated as hell if I were a PS3 Owner.

It's been what?... 5 days now? FYL

Back
Top Bottom