PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Just peeped the news and the news anchor reproted that Sony says the PSN network is gonna be down til Friday at least. News anchor then proceeds to say that Sony doesn't have an actual date of when the PSN will be back up and running.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Lol... all of a sudden PSN goes down and "it's not a big deal I have a life outside video games and play 1 player story mode all the time anyways"

PUHHHHLLEEAAAASSSEEEEE stop that nonsense and take the L.

No online gaming sucks. I would be heated as hell if I were a PS3 Owner.

It's been what?... 5 days now? FYL

WHaha I just sold ALL my games...this is just straight bs...I will b back on n November after duty. Maybe THEN will this crap be back up.

Just because some of us are posting our frustrations with PSN, doesn't mean that we don't have lives outside of video games.  All I'm saying is, that when I actually have free time to play my PS3, I gotta deal with this #($*. 

Just because some of us are posting our frustrations with PSN, doesn't mean that we don't have lives outside of video games.  All I'm saying is, that when I actually have free time to play my PS3, I gotta deal with this #($*. 

WHaha I just sold ALL my games...this is just straight bs...I will b back on n November after duty. Maybe THEN will this crap be back up.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

It doesn't matter if it was 4 years ago or not.

It only doesn't matter to PS3 fanboys trying to make a weak counter-argument. How the hell doesn't it matter when the last serious problem you could find for an Xbox Live user is something that took place almost as long ago as an average video game console's lifespan before they switch to the next generation of consoles?

I just wanted to point out that Live ain't all that as well.

I know you wanted to point out. You failed due to the complete irrelevance of your extremely outdated example.

Each service is going to have problems. Us PSN users are just the ones taking less of a hit.

Except one of the two services has way more problems than the other.

I feel sorry for anyone that has to PAY JUST TO PLAY A VIDEOGAME ONLINE.

You feel sorry for someone who spends their money how they choose?? Xbox users are paying for a product in advance, which they get. PS3 users on the other hand are paying for a console with supposedly free online play, except it's broken.

EDIT: I would rather lose videogame trophies than my hard earned cash.

And I would rather spend less money per month than I spend on cotton swabs on playing video games and be sure that I can actually play video games, have more chat features, better and more competitive online community and than spend money on something infected with hackers making Call Of Duty unplayable or in this case not being able to log on to the whole damn network.

And if you wanted something more recent, It wasn't hard to dig at all. Microsoft is taking L's left and right.
http://saveandquitgaming....ion-due-to-code-exploit/

Look at your desperate @%%. Posting all kinds of unrelated crap. How has this affected a gamer playing over Xbox Live? In what way? None whatsoever. That's how. The corporation is taking the hit, not the gamer. Unlike with PSN where it's the opposite. Well, potentially both.

This is why Sony and Apple fanboys are so pathetic. How you think you're really part of some family because you stick with one brand and how you think you're better people than others for doing so. And now you think that I "rep" Sony's competitor like it's some gang or something, and you actually post that example thinking I really cared about it. You think I give two %+$$$ about Microsoft and if they lose/earn money?
roll.gif

Son, calm your +#! down. 
laugh.gif

I'm not even gonna bother with you're lame, estrogen filled counter arguments. Dudes from earlier in the thread already posted me up on you and I think it's safe to say that the majority in this thread think you're a fool. With that being said, I'm done with you. 

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

It doesn't matter if it was 4 years ago or not.

It only doesn't matter to PS3 fanboys trying to make a weak counter-argument. How the hell doesn't it matter when the last serious problem you could find for an Xbox Live user is something that took place almost as long ago as an average video game console's lifespan before they switch to the next generation of consoles?

I just wanted to point out that Live ain't all that as well.

I know you wanted to point out. You failed due to the complete irrelevance of your extremely outdated example.

Each service is going to have problems. Us PSN users are just the ones taking less of a hit.

Except one of the two services has way more problems than the other.

I feel sorry for anyone that has to PAY JUST TO PLAY A VIDEOGAME ONLINE.

You feel sorry for someone who spends their money how they choose?? Xbox users are paying for a product in advance, which they get. PS3 users on the other hand are paying for a console with supposedly free online play, except it's broken.

EDIT: I would rather lose videogame trophies than my hard earned cash.

And I would rather spend less money per month than I spend on cotton swabs on playing video games and be sure that I can actually play video games, have more chat features, better and more competitive online community and than spend money on something infected with hackers making Call Of Duty unplayable or in this case not being able to log on to the whole damn network.

And if you wanted something more recent, It wasn't hard to dig at all. Microsoft is taking L's left and right.
http://saveandquitgaming....ion-due-to-code-exploit/

Look at your desperate @%%. Posting all kinds of unrelated crap. How has this affected a gamer playing over Xbox Live? In what way? None whatsoever. That's how. The corporation is taking the hit, not the gamer. Unlike with PSN where it's the opposite. Well, potentially both.

This is why Sony and Apple fanboys are so pathetic. How you think you're really part of some family because you stick with one brand and how you think you're better people than others for doing so. And now you think that I "rep" Sony's competitor like it's some gang or something, and you actually post that example thinking I really cared about it. You think I give two %+$$$ about Microsoft and if they lose/earn money?
roll.gif

Son, calm your +#! down. 
laugh.gif

I'm not even gonna bother with you're lame, estrogen filled counter arguments. Dudes from earlier in the thread already posted me up on you and I think it's safe to say that the majority in this thread think you're a fool. With that being said, I'm done with you. 

Originally Posted by 430AM

Just peeped the news and the news anchor reproted that Sony says the PSN network is gonna be down til Friday at least. News anchor then proceeds to say that Sony doesn't have an actual date of when the PSN will be back up and running.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

DONT %$+@+%% LIE TO ME..IM OFF THIS WEEK
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

DONT %$+@+%% LIE TO ME..IM OFF THIS WEEK
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
damn, you heard that on the news? nevermind then...i just read that it'll be back on tuesday

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
damn, you heard that on the news? nevermind then...i just read that it'll be back on tuesday

Back
Top Bottom