PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Originally Posted by The Minister
Dudes is going through it.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Yes. In a nutshell, the psn store was compromised. Use your imagination to fill in the rest.

No such thing. 
It's clearly an internal outage of some sort since it's been going on for so long. 

Blaming it on outsiders is very convenient at this point. Especially in terms of not alienating future buyers of PS3's due to.

nope it has to due with outsiders mostly people running jailbroken debug firmwares.

when hackers released a tut on how to buy and backup all the items on the PSN store without using real money, sony's servers

magically shut down the following  four days later. Now what Sony is most likely doing is rewriting  code on how every system or developer system communicates with PSN
Without getting myself into trouble I can say that this is not an internal deal. Sony did not have any kind of internal failure that caused this. There's quite a few factors and most have been touched on in this thread. Sole knows what he's talking about but there's obviously more.

Someone quoted me me in the Wii2 thread a week ago and posted on another forum. That post led to my employer finding out about posts I've been making on here so I can't give out any definitive info
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Yes. In a nutshell, the psn store was compromised. Use your imagination to fill in the rest.

No such thing. 
It's clearly an internal outage of some sort since it's been going on for so long. 

Blaming it on outsiders is very convenient at this point. Especially in terms of not alienating future buyers of PS3's due to.

nope it has to due with outsiders mostly people running jailbroken debug firmwares.

when hackers released a tut on how to buy and backup all the items on the PSN store without using real money, sony's servers

magically shut down the following  four days later. Now what Sony is most likely doing is rewriting  code on how every system or developer system communicates with PSN
Without getting myself into trouble I can say that this is not an internal deal. Sony did not have any kind of internal failure that caused this. There's quite a few factors and most have been touched on in this thread. Sole knows what he's talking about but there's obviously more.

Someone quoted me me in the Wii2 thread a week ago and posted on another forum. That post led to my employer finding out about posts I've been making on here so I can't give out any definitive info
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

eyes.gif
where you work at?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

eyes.gif
where you work at?

this sucks. god did it with great intention though, as I have a project to finish up on that my english grade depends on. thank you Anonymous. i still want to punch every one of your members square in the nose though.

my week long COD hiatus has reunited me with NBA 2k so i also don't mind too much.

this sucks. god did it with great intention though, as I have a project to finish up on that my english grade depends on. thank you Anonymous. i still want to punch every one of your members square in the nose though.

my week long COD hiatus has reunited me with NBA 2k so i also don't mind too much.

Back
Top Bottom