[PS3] Official Call of Duty 4 Tournament V Thread: Vol. Team 7 vs. 8 Finals | Finals Info PG27

Originally Posted by Battousai701

screwjob and then an actual win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

There was a screwjob involved!?!?!

Double You, Tee Eff Man.

Alex

Hell yeah I'm still mad!!

Nah I just got really irritated from the camping. Everytime I respawned I got shot. I was like 4 and 12.

The percocet/lorazepam mixture didn't help either.

Alex

Well technically you guys had the advantage when playing HC TDM because you had more of us to kill.

It's whatever though. Good games.

Alex

Congrats to Team 7... boost hows it feel to finally be part of the VIP?

Mo... i promise you'll get yours. theres still a lot of time until the next modern warfare comes out

Time for another tournament. this time make draft so the teams are relativelyon par with everyone else. set it up boost

So who won? Pics?
But in the End it doesn't really matter ....

Spoiler [+]
Paper champs
grin.gif

Time for another tournament. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this time make draft so the teams are relatively on par with everyone else[/color]. set it up boost
Truth.

And where are your pics? nobody won if you don't post 'em, that's the rules right?

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Time for another tournament. this time make draft so the teams are relatively on par with everyone else. set it up boost
Truth.

And where are your pics? nobody won if you don't post 'em, that's the rules right?

Boost!!! WHERE YOU AT!!! WHERE YOUR PICS!

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Time for another tournament. this time make draft so the teams are relatively on par with everyone else. set it up boost
Truth.

Boost!!! WHERE YOU AT!!! WHERE YOUR PICS!
2il0jzo.jpg

xmv5m8.jpg

vqsc2s.jpg

finally... after a month long delay

Jason... i didnt realize it at first but u were HORRIBLE at sabotage, smh

Back
Top Bottom