[PS3] Official Call of Duty 4 Tournament V Thread: Vol. Team 7 vs. 8 Finals | Finals Info PG27

Originally Posted by 18key

I sent friend requests to all of team 3, and only half accepted it so far. Maybe the others arent online right now.

yeah. they aren't because if they were online, their avatar would show on the message sent list right after you send the request. but if they weren'tonline, then it would be that boxed up smiley face

Originally Posted by yun69un

Originally Posted by SoleSurvivor

Originally Posted by yun69un

Originally Posted by 18key

Team 2 is all online. Does someone need to set up the match between teams 2 and 3? I dont know how or I would...
i dont even know about team 3...we got the entire team 2 ready to run
maybe we should setup for tomorrow? team 3 where you at?
i sent vintuc a message on psn asking where his team was at and he didn't even reply. shouldnt that count as them forfeiting? we have the entire team n sub on deck. all i know is if you're on the east coast, this was a waste of time.
##++ you mean forfeit? We've been on the last two days and most of tonight. Your team was a no show. It's after 1 AM on the east coast,who is playing video games?

Team 2
pimp.gif
That was the official 2vs3 right? Even tho you guys were down a man.

18key wrote:
Team 2
pimp.gif
Yea that was the official 2 vs. 3...down a man...it's all good....seems like you guys had a good strategy going into game 3...

you guys weren't ready for me in Vacant though
laugh.gif

I don't know if I took them right but here they are

Team 2 defeats Team 3

All Hardcore

First match WIN TEAM 2

Second Match WIN TEAM 3

Third Match WIN TEAM 2

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

18key wrote:
Team 2
pimp.gif
Yea that was the official 2 vs. 3...down a man...it's all good....seems like you guys had a good strategy going into game 3...

you guys weren't ready for me in Vacant though
laugh.gif

whoever had them 30+ kills in vacant from team 3 was
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
I cant seem to get my flow on Vacant. Its wierd, cuz when I just started out playing I would run that map. Now I'm lucky to get a 1/2 k/d. Honestly Iwas scared going into Pipeline since everytime I played that map I either did great or horrible. Got lucky tonight
smile.gif

so ive been on these last few nights....and tourney runs tonight...took that L damn

laugh.gif
it really did seem like you guys had a game plan...cause some of your team would hold down building one and another group would be holding down building2...and i couldn't get a damn kill without getting killed right after...

until the next tourny
smh.gif

damn yall were taking forever i left the lobby...and i guess you had 6 already...good job guys.. TEAM 2 FTW!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Team 8
1. oh YoU MaD | PSN: youmad
2. theprocessofbelief | PSN: o_Bad_Religion_o
3. Speedy0990 | PSN: disgaea_7576
4. aubstuh86 | PSN: Ning726
5. Ducky Quack | PSN: Muhloss
6. JAYFIEND | PSN: TheGamingMessiah
SUB: cjspida619 | PSN: cjspida619 - im ready whenever yall wanna play ready to come off the bench juss let me know

hey one question, im probably the only person on team 8 that has yet to reach level 30
laugh.gif
. is there a quicker way to level up? ive been on level 30 for thepast 2 days.

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

so teams 4 & 7...

tonight, 8p PST/11p EST?

Yessir im on team 7 and ill be on at 8! Lets get this chip! Who is going to take a picture of the match results?

Originally Posted by Battousai701

btw... jpthe3 just pm'ed me to sub in for mo for tonight

if both teams still wanna do tonight... im game

There was nothing official last night right? Lets try for tonight teams 6 and 5.

Momoney848 are you good for tonight or send in jpthe3?

Back
Top Bottom