[PS3] Official Call of Duty 4 Tournament V Thread: Vol. Team 7 vs. 8 Finals | Finals Info PG27

Yo Team 7, I'm on now, lets get some practice, PSN is in the sig... I deleted some people, so add me!

Originally Posted by just reason

lol yo.. i'm subbing for the worst team next round.. with my hypeman nino.. and johnr.

now how does boost always get the all-star team and lose? boost if you don't get a ring.. buy a 360 or something.

Team 7 Team Practice
1. nikestreetdotcom | PSN: Arnolds_Protege
2. GrizztheBoss | PSN: GrizztheBoss
3. djgtekfrmsanjo | PSN: dj gtek - 8pm pacific tonight and later
4. IHeartBoost | PSN: Raadius
5. eteam o2 | PSN: dblack
6. ZeroGravity23 | PSN: anything718
SUB: RONdomness | PSN: Wontondragon

^^ arnold, dblack, anything... haha wontondragon cooking up some marvelous headshots(beware of chinatown map)
I already have one but realtalk, you ain't touch PSN in forever, I just peeped
justreason
Last Sign-In: 44 Days Ago

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

I'm not gonna be able to do tonight. My dad is in the hospital and he has to stay overnight. I can probably do Tuesday night though.
I wish the best for your pops mo. Damn team 5, im contemplating withdrawing and giving someone else my spot (i see tons dudes saying damn i missed it). This week with work, school and personal %+!@, it just aint where my heads at right now. I feel like smoking weed again.
thats ok... we got a sub. j-didds fill in his spot

btw... jpthe3 just pm'ed me to sub in for mo for tonight

if both teams still wanna do tonight... im game

Originally Posted by Battousai701

btw... jpthe3 just pm'ed me to sub in for mo for tonight

if both teams still wanna do tonight... im game

I'm cool with that. I'll be home in like 30 min. If my squad want to get some practice in, post in here or pm me. Sorry to hear about your pops Mo

Can I just interject here? I just practiced with two teamates I had yet to play with.

So.... this is how my team looks.

Team 8
1. oh YoU MaD | PSN: youmad - Haven't seen dude yet.
2. theprocessofbelief | PSN: o_Bad_Religion_o - oh, you know
pimp.gif

3. Speedy0990 | PSN: disgaea_7576 - Beast
pimp.gif

4. aubstuh86 | PSN: Ning726 - definitely hold his own
pimp.gif

5. Ducky Quack | PSN: Muhloss - this guy here.... wow. Filthy.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

6. JAYFIEND | PSN: TheGamingMessiah - good role player....
laugh.gif
naw, Antoine can play.
pimp.gif

SUB: cjspida619 | PSN: cjspida619 - yet to see this dude

Only thing that stops us from winning is having no shows. Team 1, sorry. It's going to be a short night for you clowns.

Well, that was a good 2 hours of practice, room was stupid full nearly the entire 2 hours. Shot out to all those that made it out, this is gonna be a goodtournament, a lot of new comers with deadly aim
pimp.gif

Team 2 is all online. Does someone need to set up the match between teams 2 and 3? I dont know how or I would...

Originally Posted by 18key

Team 2 is all online. Does someone need to set up the match between teams 2 and 3? I dont know how or I would...
i dont even know about team 3...we got the entire team 2 ready to run

Originally Posted by yun69un

maybe we should setup for tomorrow? team 3 where you at?

Originally Posted by SoleSurvivor

Originally Posted by yun69un

maybe we should setup for tomorrow? team 3 where you at?
i sent vintuc a message on psn asking where his team was at and he didn't even reply. shouldnt that count as them forfeiting? we have theentire team n sub on deck. all i know is if you're on the east coast, this was a waste of time.

I sent friend requests to all of team 3, and only half accepted it so far. Maybe the others arent online right now.

Back
Top Bottom