PS3 or XBOX 360

^ Dude I answered your question
laugh.gif

Going back to the argument at hand. Choosing either console would be a good choice. But I just think that the Xbox has much more to offer in terms of games. PS3 is more reliable but Xbox has better online. Also Sony plays catch up with MS and fanboys never recognize it: Online, achievements, contollers, dev support. Lasty FF13 was not dumbed down, Square Enix said so, Sony fanboys are holding onto a BS claim just to make themselves feel better when more copies are sold on the XBOX.
I really don't care about which system sells more. FF13 copies. I probably won't even be buying it.

As far as sony playing catch up. What are you trying to say about the controllers? And achievements and trophies mean nothing.

And yes for the most part Live is better. But you fanboys act like its way better. And its not.

You Xbox dudes not ready to make games better than ever ? To see stuff you never seen?

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I know people call me a Xbox fan boy but I will never go as far as to make @%%$ up like you. Lost Planet and Dead Rising where not on PS3 because SONY, yes SONY was late deliving dev kits. As for Bioshock Ken Levine is the one that siad his stuido 2K Boston would not develop a PS3 version, Take-Two took it upon themselves to create a new stuido to port and develop BioShock games. There was never, never, never any written agreements for those games. Ninja Gaiden just had timed exclusivity, because Itagaki only likes developing for the Xbox during production.

im not trying to make up anything, you need to read my other posts buddy, this laker guy is talking about "xbox can hold onto its exclusives unlike sony" and im trying to say of course they can - those exclusives are owned by microsoft
Ok find, MS does not own Mass Effect, it is still exclusive. They have no exclusivity agreement in place for Valve games but they are exclusive.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

But 360 users answer this. If your system is better, why do they have to dumb down FFXIII just so it can be on the 360?
Aleast 360 can keep its exclusives exclusive while PS3 is dying for money and selling one of there 2 big games (FF and MGS).

what exclusives are you talking about? halo? gears? forza? franchises that are actually owned by microsoft? do we really need to get into franchises actually owned by sony?

and why are you comparing current generation exclusives (360) to previous generation exclusives for ps3 like FF and MGS?

how about we talk about this generation exclusives lost like Lost Planet, BioShock, Dead Rising, Star Ocean, tales of vesperia, ninja gaiden, etc - wow some exclusives, microsoft couldnt even lock em down for a full console generation
I know people call me a Xbox fan boy but I will never go as far as to make @%%$ up like you. Lost Planet and Dead Rising where not on PS3 because SONY, yes SONY was late deliving dev kits. As for Bioshock Ken Levine is the one that siad his stuido 2K Boston would not develop a PS3 version, Take-Two took it upon themselves to create a new stuido to port and develop BioShock games. There was never, never, never any written agreements for those games. Ninja Gaiden just had timed exclusivity, because Itagaki only likes developing for the Xbox during production.

Going back to the argument at hand. Choosing either console would be a good choice. But I just think that the Xbox has much more to offer in terms of games. PS3 is more reliable but Xbox has better online. Also Sony plays catch up with MS and fanboys never recognize it: Online, achievements, contollers, dev support. Lasty FF13 was not dumbed down, Square Enix said so, Sony fanboys are holding onto a BS claim just to make themselves feel better when more copies are sold on the XBOX.
Are you that Ricky dude that used to troll the PS3 thread?

You may not make @#$ up but you stay uninformed.
laugh.gif

The NA version of XIII won't be as full-fledged as the japanese version due to the hardware (read: 360) it is to be developed on.

btw:

31 million as of August 27, 2009 (November 22, 2005)

24.6 million as of August 5, 2009 (November 11, 2006)

Even if those numbers are a million or two off, the gap is closing.
grin.gif

im not trying to make up anything, you need to read my other posts buddy, this laker guy is talking about "xbox can hold onto its exclusives unlike sony" and im trying to say of course they can - those exclusives are owned by microsoft
Ok find, MS does not own Mass Effect, it is still exclusive. They have no exclusivity agreement in place for Valve games but they are exclusive.

microsoft might not own it but they publish it (mass effect) and the only way around that is to pull a Sigma like Tecmo did with NG, its the same reason youllnever see the original PS1 FF7 on 360, its cause its published by sony instead of square

im pretty sure that EA couldnt just port ME over to the ps3 since its published by microsoft, they would have to build a completely new game engine the waythat Tecmo did with NG

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

But 360 users answer this. If your system is better, why do they have to dumb down FFXIII just so it can be on the 360?
Aleast 360 can keep its exclusives exclusive while PS3 is dying for money and selling one of there 2 big games (FF and MGS).
Tekken & MGS on the 360 is what I'm looking forward to
pimp.gif

You didnt answer my question. You completly changed the subject.
laugh.gif
And play Tekken with tat dpad?
roll.gif
good luck.!
Don't care about FF, I guess 360 can't handle the pure awesomeness on FF? As for the d pad... I got this bad boy
pimp.gif

sfiv-x360-tourney-stick.jpg

Yea I forgot about that.
laugh.gif
Good answer.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
And yes 360 can't handle the pure awesomeness of FF.
wink.gif

Lasty FF13 was not dumbed down, Square Enix said so, Sony fanboys are holding onto a BS claim just to make themselves feel better when more copies are sold on the XBOX. -Rusty

Yes it is. Why would square enix come out and say, Oh ThE 360 version is dumbed down? Are you serious? you act like Square Enix arent known liars. You can askSony that.
laugh.gif

I really don't care about which system sells more. FF13 copies. I probably won't even be buying it.

As far as sony playing catch up. What are you trying to say about the controllers? And achievements and trophies mean nothing.

And yes for the most part Live is better. But you fanboys act like its way better. And its not.

You Xbox dudes not ready to make games better than ever ? To see stuff you never seen?
Sony is playing catch up. Look back at its online support last generation, the PS2 compared to the Xbox. The gap created back then still has notbeen closed. Xbox made its controller better, most consider it the best ever, what did Sony do, same design but a Sixxas/Dualshock controversy and dudes buyingtrigger attachments so their controllers to be more like the 360's.
laugh.gif

Achievements came first, then Sony brought in their bastard version with trophies. You may not think they matter but millions of others do. And live is waybetter buddy, people think it is only cross game chat Xbox owners pay $50 for, but it is to get exclusive original games like Trials HD and Shadow Complex, toget games and demos earlier, to get exclusive DLC and map pack earlier. M$ takes the profits for Live and spends it to make Live better and better. Whatincentive does Sony have to invest in a service they are giving away for free? I''ll tell you, little to nothing. Oh by the way when exactly is Homesuppose to revolutionize the online gaming experience because I have been waiting, waiting, and waiting for that to happen.
laugh.gif

Sony was arrogant from day one, launching at $600, telling devs it was a privilege to develop on their console, saying the next generation begins with them.All those were dumbs +%% moves Sony is paying for now and fanboys still defend. If someone wants to buy a PS3, thats good, it is a great system with a lot tooffer, but my opinion is was 360 has way more to offer and the places the 360 falls short and not as bad as the places PS3 falls short

Sony is playing catch up. Look back at its online support last generation, the PS2 compared to the Xbox. The gap created back then still has not been closed. Xbox made its controller better, most consider it the best ever, what did Sony do, same design but a Sixxas/Dualshock controversy and dudes buying trigger attachments so their controllers to be more like the 360's.
laugh.gif

Achievements came first, then Sony brought in their bastard version with trophies. You may not think they matter but millions of others do. And live is way better buddy, people think it is only cross game chat Xbox owners pay $50 for, but it is to get exclusive original games like Trials HD and Shadow Complex, to get games and demos earlier, to get exclusive DLC and map pack earlier. M$ takes the profits for Live and spends it to make Live better and better. What incentive does Sony have to invest in a service they are giving away for free? I''ll tell you, little to nothing. Oh by the way when exactly is Home suppose to revolutionize the online gaming experience because I have been waiting, waiting, and waiting for that to happen.
laugh.gif

Sony was arrogant from day one, launching at $600, telling devs it was a privilege to develop on their console, saying the next generation begins with them. All those were dumbs +%% moves Sony is paying for now and fanboys still defend. If someone wants to buy a PS3, thats hood, it is a great system with a lot to offer, but my opinion is was 360 has way more to offer and the places the 360 falls short and not as bad as the places PS3 falls short

Your so blinded its not point to argue with you. There is nothing I can say to you to make you see things straight.

Im not a fanboy. I had the ps3 1st and I got the 360 to see what all the hype was about. Now I'm forcing myself to get games for the 360 that I wouldusually get for the ps3 just so the 360 won't collect dust. It has no exclusives I'm interested in except L4d.

I'm just being real homie. M$ is holding the gaming industry hostage. Its time to move forward and M$ is not ready.

Sony is playing catch up. Look back at its online support last generation, the PS2 compared to the Xbox. The gap created back then still has not been closed. Xbox made its controller better, most consider it the best ever, what did Sony do, same design but a Sixxas/Dualshock controversy and dudes buying trigger attachments so their controllers to be more like the 360's.
laugh.gif

Achievements came first, then Sony brought in their bastard version with trophies. You may not think they matter but millions of others do. And live is way better buddy, people think it is only cross game chat Xbox owners pay $50 for, but it is to get exclusive original games like Trials HD and Shadow Complex, to get games and demos earlier, to get exclusive DLC and map pack earlier. M$ takes the profits for Live and spends it to make Live better and better. What incentive does Sony have to invest in a service they are giving away for free? I''ll tell you, little to nothing. Oh by the way when exactly is Home suppose to revolutionize the online gaming experience because I have been waiting, waiting, and waiting for that to happen.
laugh.gif

Sony was arrogant from day one, launching at $600, telling devs it was a privilege to develop on their console, saying the next generation begins with them. All those were dumbs +%% moves Sony is paying for now and fanboys still defend. If someone wants to buy a PS3, thats hood, it is a great system with a lot to offer, but my opinion is was 360 has way more to offer and the places the 360 falls short and not as bad as the places PS3 falls short

Your so blinded its not point to argue with you. There is nothing I can say to you to make you see things straight.

Im not a fanboy. I had the ps3 1st and I got the 360 to see what all the hype was about. Now I'm forcing myself to get games for the 360 that I would usually get for the ps3 just so the 360 won't collect dust. It has no exclusives I'm interested in except L4d.

I'm just being real homie. M$ is holding the gaming industry hostage. Its time to move forward and M$ is not ready.

He's one of the people who couldn't afford one till now but is too heavily invested in the 360 to just let go. Him, Shuges and some otherdude.

That's the only reason I could see someone defending to pay for a connection they already have.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Im not a fanboy. I had the ps3 1st and I got the 360 to see what all the hype was about. Now I'm forcing myself to get games for the 360 that I would usually get for the ps3 just so the 360 won't collect dust. It has no exclusives I'm interested in except L4d.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Sure I'm the fan. But you make comments like MS is holding the game industryhostage; from %$*$### what. Embracing the power of the the Cell processor and Blu-Ray. MS has advanced the gaming industry way more than Sony in the past 10years. And to say Xbox has no elxclusives is BS, it has more than Sony and its 2010 is already sacked and there is more to come. Try harder next time
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
Dude im the exact same way no joke but the other wayaround, my ps3 is just stashed inside my closet collecting dust.

You idiots need to realize its all opinions when it comes to which is better
indifferent.gif
, but my opinion (which I know almost everyone agrees with) is that if your an online type of person then the 360 is for you, if your a singleplayer person (which it seems the majority of ps3 owners are
eyes.gif
) then theps3 is perfect for you.

/

what exclusives are you talking about? halo? gears? forza? franchises that are actually owned by microsoft? do we really need to get into franchises actually owned by sony?

and why are you comparing current generation exclusives (360) to previous generation exclusives for ps3 like FF and MGS?

how about we talk about this generation exclusives lost like Lost Planet, BioShock, Dead Rising, Star Ocean, tales of vesperia, ninja gaiden, etc - wow some exclusives, microsoft couldnt even lock em down for a full console generation
Bioshock they got greedy and its watered down
xbox is getting watered down versions of metal gear solid and final fantasy so I don't see your point. And yes, you do seem extra mad in allof these points. i hope you have microsoft stock or something.

Originally Posted by DubA169

xbox is getting watered down versions of metal gear solid and final fantasy so I don't see your point. And yes, you do seem extra mad in all of these points. i hope you have microsoft stock or something.
And you know this because you played both games.................... oh that's right you just talking out your +%%
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

xbox is getting watered down versions of metal gear solid and final fantasy so I don't see your point. And yes, you do seem extra mad in all of these points. i hope you have microsoft stock or something.
And you know this because you played both games.................... oh that's right you just talking out your +%%
smh.gif
metal gear rising on xbox will not look as good as mgs4 on ps3. There is no debate for this. This is what the guy is talking about with microsoftholding the industry hostage. metal gear rising is going to be subpar graphically for the ps3 also because it's gonna look the same as the xbox version.

how am i talking out of my %$!? the ps3 allows for better graphics. Period. What is there to argue about that? I hate final fantasy, not an rpg guy but I keephearing that the japanese version will be the "true" version on ps3 graphically.

See I hate when dudes say 360 is for people who like to play online.

I've logged way more online time with PS3 than I have with the 360.

They online that 360 has over it is Cross Game Chat! That's it and that's all. Everyone has their own opinion, and I respect that. But its the stupidstuff kills me.

And when I say m$ is holding the industry hostage this what I mean.

I know with all the stuff you can do on a Blu-Ray, games can go to another level. And developers know this, but they know that if they take games to anotherlevel, the 360 will die because it can't keep up.

Evidence of this is how Square Enix Is handleing FFXIII.

Xbox 360, doesn't seem it can get any better,
except add a little gun's to there fps, with a small 3 hour storyline.
and new vehicles,
that's all i see upcoming in there new games.

EDIT:
only thing keepin it alive,
is ODST,And H3 Fans.

lmao at all these posts. First off NETFLIX has a exclusive deal with microsoft, soon netflix will be on ALL consoles, so get that netflix %@!#$+#$ off first.

people who dont have the jasper console, guess what? your xbox WILL MESS UP GURANTEED.

lemonade i gave you the link to the top seller of ps3s in a PM, your welcome.

this post is so stupid, people are talking about the same stuff over n over, at the end, WE WILL SEE WHO WINS,

PS3 is killing with sales right now, and that uncharted 2 and ff13 BUNDLE 250 gb? awh man ps3 already sold a million units in 3 weeks since ps3 slim, youpeople need to get your facts together, its a 10 year war, and you think dvd is going to touch blu ray in 2015-2016? lmao idiots.

Everybody get both consoles and shut the +%$$ up. that fanboy %!$@ is corny

Originally Posted by Shoes N BasketBall

Xbox 360, doesn't seem it can get any better,
except add a little gun's to there fps, with a small 3 hour storyline.
and new vehicles,
that's all i see upcoming in there new games.

EDIT:
only thing keepin it alive,
is ODST,And H3 Fans.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate halo

Back
Top Bottom