PS3 or XBOX 360

You have to be kidding me. And yes your right I was playing COD on the PS3 from release date. And just started with 360 this year. But I honestly don'tfeel a difference. Take it how you want to take.

But 360 users answer this. If your system is better, why do they have to dumb down FFXIII just so it can be on the 360?

As far as gameplay goes, its obvious that 3rd party developers aren't tryind to hard to make games on the PS3 like they should be made. I mean 360 stilluses dvds. An outdated technolgy. Blu- Ray is the future so why not start making all 3rd party games on the PS3???

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

You have to be kidding me. And yes your right I was playing COD on the PS3 from release date. And just started with 360 this year. But I honestly don't feel a difference. Take it how you want to take.

But 360 users answer this. If your system is better, why do they have to dumb down FFXIII just so it can be on the 360?

As far as gameplay goes, its obvious that 3rd party developers aren't tryind to hard to make games on the PS3 like they should be made. I mean 360 still uses dvds. An outdated technolgy. Blu- Ray is the future so why not start making all 3rd party games on the PS3???
Shots Fired
25zpc3t.gif

anyways FFXIII will not go to its potential because of the 360.

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by omgitswes

every quality game that PS3 has 360 has (except MGS4 and when i get a PS3 that'll probably be the only game I get for it) and most
Also add Uncharted, Uncharted 2, and Ratchet And Clank Future as quality games that PS3 has that's not on 360

Yeah but what about all the good games 360 has that PS3 doesn't? Anyways, overall 360>PS3 but they are both
pimp.gif

I still don't know these games you speak of. I think like 8 was named earlier, but only 3 of them are worth talking about and that's, L4D, GOW2 andForza.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by omgitswes

every quality game that PS3 has 360 has (except MGS4 and when i get a PS3 that'll probably be the only game I get for it) and most
Also add Uncharted, Uncharted 2, and Ratchet And Clank Future as quality games that PS3 has that's not on 360

Yeah but what about all the good games 360 has that PS3 doesn't? Anyways, overall 360>PS3 but they are both
pimp.gif
True....360 does have nice exclusives. The PS3 is gaining steam in sales as of late and I believe that it will continue to sell more towards theholiday season. I believe that more PS2 users will migrate to the PS3 in 2010 when GOW III, GT:5 and Final Fantasy comes out.

Aleast 360 can keep its exclusives exclusive while PS3 is dying for money and selling one of there 2 big games (FF and MGS).

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Aleast 360 can keep its exclusives exclusive while PS3 is dying for money and selling one of there 2 big games (FF and MGS).
Tekken & MGS on the 360 is what I'm looking forward to
pimp.gif

JAYFIEND wrote:
I still don't know these games you speak of. I think like 8 was named earlier, but only 3 of them are worth talking about and that's, L4D, GOW2 and Forza.

Well it kinda depends on what you like. Mass Effect, Crackdown, Lost Odyssey, Halo, Star Ocean (timed I think), Infinite Undiscovery, Dead or Alive, Halo Warsetc

^ But that's only if you like that stuff though. But at least its an option

And then there are the positives of Xbox live delivering. From the great Xbox live games Shadow Complex, Braid (plenty more to be named),......to the downloadable content that comes to Live first and sometimes even comes to Live exclusively (Ballad of Gay Tony
laugh.gif
)

I'm really not a fan boy either. I had to have both so I don't miss out on a damn thing. And PS3 has the best sports game ever.....The Show
eek.gif
pimp.gif

what exclusives are you talking about? halo? gears? forza? franchises that are actually owned by microsoft? do we really need to get into franchisesactually owned by sony?

and why are you comparing current generation exclusives (360) to previous generation exclusives for ps3 like FF and MGS?

how about we talk about this generation exclusives lost like Lost Planet, BioShock, Dead Rising, Star Ocean, tales of vesperia, ninja gaiden, etc - wow someexclusives, microsoft couldnt even lock em down for a full console generation

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

what exclusives are you talking about? halo? gears? forza? franchises that are actually owned by microsoft? do we really need to get into franchises actually owned by sony?

and why are you comparing current generation exclusives (360) to previous generation exclusives for ps3 like FF and MGS?

how about we talk about this generation exclusives lost like Lost Planet, BioShock, Dead Rising, Star Ocean, tales of vesperia, ninja gaiden, etc - wow some exclusives, microsoft couldnt even lock em down for a full console generation
Lost planet sucks , Bioshock they got greedy and its watered down, Dead rising never was a fan of so u can have it, Star ocean?, Tales of vesperiaone of worst game i have ever played, Ninja gaiden is been the same for the past 10 years

but i thought microsoft was at least capable of holding onto its "exclusives" ? am i to assume you were talking about the blockbuster titles, theones actually owned by microsoft?

but i thought microsoft was at least capable of holding onto its "exclusives" ? am i to assume you were talking about microsoft owned franchises?
The good exclusives good sir ^

what exclusives are you talking about? halo? gears? forza? franchises that are actually owned by microsoft? do we really need to get into franchises actually owned by sony?

how about we talk about this generation exclusives lost like Lost Planet, BioShock, Dead Rising, Star Ocean, tales of vesperia, ninja gaiden, etc - wow some exclusives, microsoft couldnt even lock em down for a full console generation

^^^ That's because developers had a hard time developing for PS3 for the first couple years. Hence why the earlier games had silly frame rate issues anddumbed down graphics. For whatever reason the PS3 would get the short end of the stick and the game would not be as good. I'm talking about the servers andeverything. XBOX didn't buy out this stuff the developers leaned thier way first because of the problems companies were having with the PS3. They figuredit out though and then eventually brought this stuff over
pimp.gif

BUT, I got sick of waiting for +*$* though. It took PS3 a year and a half to get a dualshock controller that they should have had at launch, and it took the 2years to get the trophy system. I have had mine since launch too.....

And don't you PS3 fanboys come in here talking about how the achievement system isn't that big of a deal. Because I have been around here for a whileand I remember you dudes saying that XBOX's achievement system was pointless and that it doesn't increase replay value. And then the minute PS3 getsthrophies you same dudes jump on it with the quickness and talk about how great it is, and start throphie huntin' etc. I'm not mad you guys are just
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Lost planet sucks , Bioshock they got greedy and its watered down, Dead rising never was a fan of so u can have it, Star ocean?, Tales of vesperia one of worst game i have ever played, Ninja gaiden is been the same for the past 10 years
So has Metal Gear but that doesn't mean that its not a great game
eyes.gif

And don't you PS3 fanboys come in here talking about how the achievement system isn't that big of a deal. Because I have been around here for a while and I remember you dudes saying that XBOX's achievement system was pointless and that it doesn't increase replay value. And then the minute PS3 gets throphies you same dudes jump on it with the quickness and talk about how great it is, and start throphie huntin' etc. I'm not mad you guys are just
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

i still find trophies pointless but at least theyre there for whoever wants them, fanboy wars FTW

but i thought microsoft was at least capable of holding onto its "exclusives" ? am i to assume you were talking about microsoft owned franchises?
The good exclusives good sir ^

oh, gotcha, u mean games like crackdown and mass effect - games that are actually published by microsoft

the ps3 has a brighter future
laugh.gif

first it was "it's ovah" then "year of the ps3" for the past 2 years and now "it has a brighter future"

it has been like 4 years already
eyes.gif

Mass Effect is one of the best games I've played on this gen. Probably top 3 no joke
U liked Mass Effect? It was coo, but I hated that you moved around so slow.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

seriously, the achievement system is one of the greatest ideas in videogame history
laugh.gif

It seriously is. It completely switched the game up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

the ps3 has a brighter future
laugh.gif

first it was "it's ovah" then "year of the ps3" for the past 2 years and now "it has a brighter future"

it has been like 4 years already
eyes.gif
THANK YOU

Back
Top Bottom