PS3 or XBOX 360

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

PS3 controller sucks...I feel like I could snap it in half with little effort.
its the same crap for like 10 years now, its garbage

I for one can say, I never beat mt games, or even play single player mode, Im all about going online, and XBOX LIVE>psn, so 360 works for me

Lakersfan1 wrote:

Ok PS3 Stans honestly have no friends pretty much the WHOLE POINT to play online is to play with FRIENDS can PS3 have up to 8 people in a party all playing different games? Can PS3 Stream live netflix? Can the New PS3 play PS2 games i mean like +!% ps2 is one of the best systems of all time and they say screw it? Does PS3 have one of the biggest game that helped launch FPS into the Console wars? Halo 2 multiplayer is what made PSN and Xbox live what it is today even though PSN = Garbage it still inspired it. And PLEASE don't use the arguement Metal Gear solid I bet u 97% of you played that game once MAYBE twice and never touched it again. Let me guess what everyone is playing on PSN right now COD4 which is multiplatform and xbox 360 makes it better because of you can get in a party with friends and play it. So all PS3 FANBOYS !@+@ AND *$$@ PS3 = TRASH and just admit it ALL IT HAS OVER 360 is Blu ray and slight graphics but i rather give up graphics to play with friends over the world and talk

First of all Mr. Angry man

RedboxLogo-main_Full.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>
080520_netflix_logo.jpg

U makin it seem like u can stream brand new releases fron Netflix when u and I both know that you can't, so dead that argument

And has any Xbox 360 been backwards compatible? NO! At least you can buy a backwards compatible PS3

And since you're so knowledgable as to how many ppl can play different games but be in the same party please enlighten us

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Lakersfan1 wrote:

Ok PS3 Stans honestly have no friends pretty much the WHOLE POINT to play online is to play with FRIENDS can PS3 have up to 8 people in a party all playing different games? Can PS3 Stream live netflix? Can the New PS3 play PS2 games i mean like +!% ps2 is one of the best systems of all time and they say screw it? Does PS3 have one of the biggest game that helped launch FPS into the Console wars? Halo 2 multiplayer is what made PSN and Xbox live what it is today even though PSN = Garbage it still inspired it. And PLEASE don't use the arguement Metal Gear solid I bet u 97% of you played that game once MAYBE twice and never touched it again. Let me guess what everyone is playing on PSN right now COD4 which is multiplatform and xbox 360 makes it better because of you can get in a party with friends and play it. So all PS3 FANBOYS !@+@ AND *$$@ PS3 = TRASH and just admit it ALL IT HAS OVER 360 is Blu ray and slight graphics but i rather give up graphics to play with friends over the world and talk

First of all Mr. Angry man

RedboxLogo-main_Full.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>
080520_netflix_logo.jpg

U makin it seem like u can stream brand new releases fron Netflix when u and I both know that you can't, so dead that argument

And has any Xbox 360 been backwards compatible? NO! At least you can buy a backwards compatible PS3

And since you're so knowledgable as to how many ppl can play different games but be in the same party please enlighten us
the ps3 has a brighter future foreal..everyone already has a 360.

And get my facts straight? Xbox 360 has backward compatibility some games don't work but most of them do. I rather have the option to play some xbox gamesinstead of none are you mad? and im not gonna answer to the party question because i pray to god you are being sarcastic so ya. Plus you didn't comment onthe other 80% of my comments about PS3 having no good games Because Killzone sucked and Metal gear solid is only fun once or twice unless you a die hard fan.And good night

Originally Posted by 22stylez

hmmm depends...if all you're really going to do is play games go with the 360 if you're really gonna use all the extras the ps3 has then go with the ps3...i got a 360 and i love it. i've had the red rings twice but send it in and it'll be fixed...plus that time that its being fixed gives me time to lay off games for a while and do something different if you dont have patience then go with the ps3

wait a minute, did i read that correct? is this dude happy that his $300 console broke twice and he had to send it in to get it fixed?
roll.gif
talk about stan,simp,owned

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

And get my facts straight? Xbox 360 has backward compatibility some games don't work but most of them do. I rather have the option to play some xbox games instead of none are you mad? and im not gonna answer to the party question because i pray to god you are being sarcastic so ya. Plus you didn't comment on the other 80% of my comments about PS3 having no good games Because Killzone sucked and Metal gear solid is only fun once or twice unless you a die hard fan. And good night
roll.gif
Dude talked about the Netflix point, the BC point, andquestioned about the online part you mentioned. He didn't bring up the weak MGS point because the same people who like MGS might not be fans of Halo andother FPS. 80%? Really? Another Lakers fan that suck in math...

dude talking like he get that "back in the day" feeling when he play original xbox game on his 360. the original xbox failed hard and the only reason360 is doing so good is because of $$$ ie ps3 price being so high and MS buying out exclusives, timed exclusives and SMH at even doing this with demos.

I had a ps3 twice already because of nt..first time I bought was cause of bluray.. Ended up never using it.. So I sold it, second time I bought, I was hopingto get it modded, but I was stupid and didn't search up on it and the ps3 is "unmoddable" .so I ended it up trading it for a modded 360 elite.

Loving it since..ain't nothin like 60 dollar games being 5. Or free if u knw how to download/ burn it yourself.

I knw what Im doing is wrong, but damn, blame recession

http://www.xbox.com/en-US...mpatibilitygameslist.htm

anyway. personal opinion. sony needs to start including cheap bluetooth headsets with every system. that alone makes playing online with my 360 the preferredsystem of choice. i have a bluetooth thing for my phone, but it's not always 100% working when i've tried it out on my ps3. none of my friends havemics synced to their ps3 either. so playing online with them isn't too enjoyable. and going into games like fat princess where communication is key, andmaybe one other person on the team using a mic makes the game not as enjoyable as it should be. i also lost interest in killzone's MP mode because of thistoo. it's a shame because i'd probably still be playing both if this weren't the case.

it's a small issue in the grand scheme of things, but for me, it's a big enough issue to where my ps3 has become nothing more than a blu rayplayer(which it's great at and i have no problem with) and my 360 gets tons of use for gaming/netflix.

*waits for a disgruntled ps3 owner to quote and bash my reply*

Originally Posted by jae oh en

http://www.xbox.com/en-US...mpatibilitygameslist.htm

anyway. personal opinion. sony needs to start including cheap bluetooth headsets with every system. that alone makes playing online with my 360 the preferred system of choice. i have a bluetooth thing for my phone, but it's not always 100% working when i've tried it out on my ps3. none of my friends have mics synced to their ps3 either. so playing online with them isn't too enjoyable. and going into games like fat princess where communication is key, and maybe one other person on the team using a mic makes the game not as enjoyable as it should be. i also lost interest in killzone's MP mode because of this too. it's a shame because i'd probably still be playing both if this weren't the case.

it's a small issue in the grand scheme of things, but for me, it's a big enough issue to where my ps3 has become nothing more than a blu ray player(which it's great at and i have no problem with) and my 360 gets tons of use for gaming/netflix.

*waits for a disgruntled ps3 owner to quote and bash my reply*
I stand corrected as far as backwards compatibility w/ the 360 but that is still a small list considerin the 1st Gen PS3 is flat out BC. I thinkit was stupid for them to change it in the new gens but what can u do.

I stopped usin my headset on 360 because I can't stand to hear the tough guys on there who are blatant racists but walk w/ they heads down in the schoolhallways. Not to mention ppl don't use em 1/2 the time anyway unless your in a party w/ ur friends. If Sony included cheap headsets w/ their systems, itwould be good but that don't mean ppl will still buy it. Foolish ppl like LakersFan is willin to drop $99 for a wireless link and an extra $60+ for aheadset that is exclusively for the 360 and be happy w/ it. At least w/ the PS3 any bluetooth device will work w/ it, of course like w/ phones, the brand alldepends on the quality. I connected my old Motorolay BT to my PS3 w/ no problems.

I agree that PSN's network could be a lot more unified but when it's free w/ an internet connection, it's not like u're wastin ur money, right

They both have basically the same games, except for a few GOOD exclusives.

GT5 is going to be an amazing racing game, if that's what you are into.
Plus GT Prologue is already out to keep you busy while you wait.
MW 2 will be on both systems. Except 360 will have TIMED EXCLUSIVE maps so PS3 will get them also.

(You said you like racing games and shooters.)

ALSO: If you're getting a refurb, even 360 users would have to admit, a PS3 is a safer bet, over a 360.

I say PS3, but this is my opinion.

yeah if you're buying refurb do not get a 360. just get a PS3 and settle for not getting the most out of a gaming console lol.
and maybe i missed something but how did the xbox fail? my OG xbox still works perfectly for the games i can't play on my 360.
and i still dont see how people are still getting RROD. unless they have the launch console.

so now I'm thinking an unopened/refurb 1st gen PS3, and a used/refurbished 360 for the low(I can find non RRODed ones locally on cragislist for under 150all day)

I'm telling you man, stay away from a used or refurb 360. The new ones are pretty good at not getting the red rings though.

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

I'm telling you man, stay away from a used or refurb 360. The new ones are pretty good at not getting the red rings though.

listen to him...
oh and how are yall modding yoru 360s? my friend told me if you mod it you can't play online anymore is that true?

Back
Top Bottom