PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

boost good looks on informing us with the news :pimp:
pimp.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Finally some new Kingdom Hearts info!

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP:
-Looks like a singleplayer game similar to the Playstation 2 games.
-This is not Kingdom Hearts III.
-1UP is guessing the protagonist of this game is a young man that looks a lot like Zack from Final Fantasy 7. KHInsider is guessing they mean Terra from the Famitsu scans today.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for Nintendo DS:
-appears to star Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II
-looks like there is four-player simultaneous play using members of Organization XIII.
-It will be in full 3D.

Kingdom Hearts: Coded for Mobile Game:
-Looks like it's for Japanese cell phones.
-It stars the main characters. (Sora and Co.)
-Seems to be set between the first and second PlayStation 2 titles. [Bits like this are speculation from the presentation of course]

Anything for the PS2 or PS3? Maybe they won't announce anything until these games are further along in development?
AIM: SiVtecDaddy<br>EMAIL: [email protected]

Quote:
do you live in japan?
ing to see what this system is about and they don't want thier xbox's any more.
TeamLakers
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Quote:
get yourself a console and stop whining already. there's plenty of good games out and many more to come in the very near future, but yet i hear the same people still complaining about how they're not being accommodated.

why even bother posting in this thread if that's all you're gonna do.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Out

Iheartboost, you usually come through with some pretty good news. Good views (albeit one sided at times), good opinions.. But you just pulled this biggest
Quote:
Far as Wii goes, I can almost guarantee that it will fade to black word to jay-z album in 08. Nintendo (again) is repeating history and that is, release all your 1st-party heavy hitters early, have little to no 3rd-party support = Wii headstone in 08. Happen with N64, happen with Gamecube and history will repeat it's self with Wii.
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
Far as 360, there is no way to stop the Halo hype train. Sony knows that, Nintendo knows that all they can do is just sit by and watch... and hope that it goes by quickly and gamers start looking otherwise. It's no secret but we knew earlier this year Microsoft was gonna do damage with titles like Halo 3, Bioshock, Forza 2 and Mass Effects, just no way around it. Sony fall lineup is good, but nothing in there is gonna top or come close to Halo, period.
Team Falcons
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG=MOB KingJetpac:.​

Quote:
As for your pep talk IHB, :lol:
laugh.gif
. That was good. Not saying it swayed my decision. But there's no doubt you're firm in your beliefs. I'm convinced you're a Sony rep. :lol:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Shuges, your good in my book fam. I know your waiting out for each of the system. If you can, copp both, I did, and very happy with my choices. But, no son, I don't work for Sony, :lol:
laugh.gif
psn_psstore_header_graphic_.jpg

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of news.sky.comSony turns to Taiwanese co to make cheaper 40GB PS3
NEWS-10259-fb3c28396a9f6ed2b81807f887e41517.jpg
Quote:
It looks as if those reports suggesting a new, entry-level 40GB PlayStation 3 might just be true.

An electronic manufacturing news source has revealed that Sony has turned to Taiwanese manufacturer FoxConn to make the rumoured lower-specced version.

Although it appears the 80GB model will continue to be made by ASUSTeK, the manufacturer for the new rumoured 40GB model will be the same company that produces Sony's PS2s.

Previous industry speculation had stated that not only will the 80GB model get a price cut, to the current price for the 60GB model, but that an entirely new "beginner" version will be introduced.

It has been suggested that a few, more minor features, such as the console's USB ports or backwards compatibility might be lost in order to let Sony offer the model more cheaply.

The current rumoured price for the 40GB PS3 in the States is $399, which directly converted to sterling would be 200. It's unlikely the UK would see a model that cheap - but a 300 price point pitching it up against the Xbox 360 Elite is not out of the question.

Timescales touted for the launch of the new model are either this week at the Tokyo Game Show, or early next week in order to "spoil" the high profile Halo 3 launch for Microsoft's rival Xbox 360.

My Take: :smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Hopefully (although I doubt it) we get a SKATE demo today. I downloaded the Tony Hawk one and it seemed like every other game to me...

NBA 2k8 demo today maybe?

I have demo's for most of the games that I want the rest of this year already ( NBA Live and/or 2k8, FIFA 08 ) . Not really into RPG's I guess

Also let me say NHL 08 is crack..

-Online play plays just like your playing the computer
-6 players playing the game at the same time is amazing to me
-Skill stick is awesome

Other than being at 30fps (which isint a big deal with this game) it's crack. Best EA game I've purchased this year. Probably so far with EA:

1) NHL 08
2) NCAA Football 08
3) Madden 08

Maybe I'll cop the Tiger Woods game, even though I'm not a big golf guy.
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

I Wonder what's going to be in the update tonight... MGS4 Demo???!?!?!?!
GamerTag: XpLiCiTOnE
PSN: XpLiCiTOnE

The One And Only Since 1986
Made In The Bay

Yes!! I want to get an 80GB for the price of 60GB!!! Come on Now Kaz...make this 40 gig official and it's a wrap!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Sorry guys, only had mine for a week. How often do demo's release? Is it a certain day each week?
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

from playstation blog
Quote:
Hi, everyone. Just wanted to give a quick update on whats new in the PLAYSTATION Store this week. Lets get straight to the good stuff with four new demos:

Skate
NBA 08
Sega Rally Revo
Stuntman: Ignition

Weve also released a new downloadable game, LocoRoco Cocoreccho!, for $6.99. In addition to several new wallpapers, weve also posted up some great trailers and videos everything from GT5 Prologue to Ratchet and Clank Future to Devil May Cry.

the store is already updated

IHeartBoost

Why did you post that ace combat 6 demo? From what I understand that game is only for xbox 360.
TeamLakers

finally!!!

its about time we get a skate demo :pimp:
pimp.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

dowloading the skate demo as we speak, finally! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I sware, sometimes I think EA screws PS3 owners over on purpose man :smh:
smh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
teamSTUY
n1ke drawer x proFRESH x quWESTlove x widmarklesNYC​

Quote:
word..when u click on the link u see a XBOX 360 LOGO next to the name of the game OWNED AGAIN
TeamLakers

ace combat launches first on the 360, but will come out on the ps3 next year, much like unreal tournament.

Quote:
IHeartBoost

Why did you post that ace combat 6 demo? From what I understand that game is only for xbox 360.

... because it's a time exclusive.
Quote:
word..when u click on the link u see a XBOX 360 LOGO next to the name of the game :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Courtesy of Official Xbox Magazine and Kotaku.com
Quote:
Exclusive, Yo?: Not only is Ace 6 the first time the series has departed from a Sony platform and handhelds, but it's a timed exclusive for Xbox 360. It won't hit the other systems for a while.
Chick3n Strips - Another fail attempt, you need more practice b :smh:
smh.gif
Courtesy of xbox.ign.com
Quote:
As for the next Ace Combat (7), whatever it may wind up being called, Isaki-san mentioned it very well could end up on PS3 as well as Xbox 360, though any decisions about Ace Combat's future have yet to be made.
2386chknfngr.jpg
strips

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom