PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
are those GT5 all in game cause I see jaggies in some pics yet others look clean
The ShockAxis aka DualShock 3 compatibility list

Quote:
LIST OF PLAYSTATION 3 TITLES COMPATIBLE WITH DUALSHOCK 3 IN JAPAN

As of September 20th, 2007

Vampire Rain -Altered Species-
BIOHAZARD(R) 5
Devil May Cry(R) 4
Dark Sector
Burnout Paradise
FIFA franchise (title name TBD)
BUMPY TROT2
Dynasty Warriors 6
Fatal Inertia
GI JOCKEY 4 2007
METAL GEAR ONLINE
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS
IMABIKISOU
Blast Factor (*1)
echochrome
Folklore (*1)
FORMULA ONE CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION (*1)
Go! Sports Ski (*1)
Heavenly Sword (*1)
MotorStorm (*1)
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Resistance: Fall of Men (*1)
Super Stardust HD (*1)
TOY HOME
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Warhawk (*1)

LIST OF PLAYSTATION 3 TITLES COMPATIBLE WITH DUALSHOCK 3 IN NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE *2

As of September 20th, 2007
6ahgrgm.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

why are people actin like there isnt any heat comin out this holiday season...i dont know about you guys but Haze, Uncharted, UT3, and Assassins Creed are more than enough for me...i almost wish these were spread out a little bit...i dont know what the hell im going to do
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Why is everybody worried? The only problem I see here is that HOME which was suppose to come out next month is delay. Other than that, what's the problem?

PS3 still has a solid fall lineup, of course there is no Halo 3 (well duh), but people are acting like these games arent dropping...

Heavenly Sword*
Warhawk*
John Woo Presents Stranglehold: Collector's Edition
NBA2k8 (1080p PS3 Exclusive)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition
The Eye of Judgment
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (Demo Available Now)
Haze
Unreal Tournament III (Mouse x Keyboard Support and Cross Play)
Time Crisis 4 (With First Ever 'Run Anywhere' Mode)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
Folklore

... plus many MORE. Relax, it's not the end of the world people.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

So any word on the demos for tomorrow?

I doubt MGS will be this soon
...Hopefully Im wrong

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I must be the only one waiting for Raw Vrs SD 2008
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

Quote:
no home this year. what's next, no LBP this year? guarantee killzone 2 doesn't come out until fall 08. it, let's just be honest, sony has given up on the ps3 this holiday season. earlier this year, things looked so promising for sony . now, they are just going to get squashed. wii is already killing it and they have super mario galaxy and smash bros. halo 3 is going to be a system seller throughout the rest of the year. what the do they have that is better than anything on the 360 or wii? unless uncharted is the game of the year(and it goes without saying that critcal acclaim=/=sales), no one is going to be buying a ps3. why bother? so you can replace your controllers next spring? things are looking good for sony....in 08. they just better hope they survive that long i can't fault them for MGS4. i came home from work expecting to be excited. now i'm in a pissed off mood
ed and still win. :smh:
smh.gif
coming out at the start of 09 about a PS4. :smh:
smh.gif

Out

^^^ Doubt it. I don't know about everybody else and where they stay but around here everybody is selleing thier 360's and copping ps3's. Even with halo dropping people are excited about the ps3 and what it can do. The ps3 will win the war.
TeamLakers
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

NBA 2k8 in 1080p, is there gonna be a huge difference between this and the 360 version?
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp "From the sky to the sea, they will fear and respect me."

Sony really let me down with no price drop. But I guess its too early to reveal that, could affect sales.

for all you Metal Gear Heads, i literally know nothing about that series and would like to get caught up before 4 drops...are 2 & 3 hard to find?
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Quote:
for all you Metal Gear Heads, i literally know nothing about that series and would like to get caught up before 4 drops...are 2 & 3 hard to find?
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

I see a few troops are down, sweating, blood dripping, mass confusing in the Sony camp. Listen guys, all is still well in the land of Sony...

*gets in pep talk mode*

Quote:
no home this year. what's next, no LBP this year? guarantee killzone 2 doesn't come out until fall 08. it, let's just be honest, sony has given up on the ps3 this holiday season. earlier this year, things looked so promising for sony . now, they are just going to get squashed. wii is already killing it and they have super mario galaxy and smash bros. halo 3 is going to be a system seller throughout the rest of the year. what the do they have that is better than anything on the 360 or wii? unless uncharted is the game of the year(and it goes without saying that critcal acclaim=/=sales), no one is going to be buying a ps3. why bother? so you can replace your controllers next spring? things are looking good for sony....in 08. they just better hope they survive that long i can't fault them for MGS4. i came home from work expecting to be excited. now i'm in a pissed off mood
Swendro looking otherwise. It's no secret but we knew earlier this year Microsoft was gonna do damage with titles like Halo 3, Bioshock, Forza 2 and Mass Effects, just no way around it. Sony fall lineup is good, but nothing in there is gonna top or come close to Halo, period.

The PS3 will still sale, a price drop is imminent (FCC says :wink:
wink.gif
) and if you need DualShock 3 controllers, you can import them. Plus 08 is less than 3 months away, we waited this long, what's 3 more months? 2008 is gonna be amazing, I know that, you know that, lets just ride it out. So all is not lost in the land Sony built in 1995, they are not going anywhere, NEVER, not anytime soon.
Quote:
So any word on the demos for tomorrow?

I doubt MGS will be this soon
...Hopefully Im wrong

Good question, I totally got lost in TGS... but I highly doubt MGS4 for North America or Europe PSN tomorrow.
Quote:
well I was going :wow:
eek.gif
@ some of the pics

but then I saw jaggies in others

Naw, I was messing fam. I do see jaggies on the GT-R, but it's very very minimal.
Quote:
NBA 2k8 in 1080p, is there gonna be a huge difference between this and the 360 version?

Only the fact it'll run in 1080p.
Quote:
But the big picture is this: Sony has put themselves in such a precarious position. The user-base of the 360 and Wii versus the PS3 is pretty big right now. And with Halo coming, the gap will only get wider. Wiis are STILL hard to find almost a year later and the frenzy will only intensify as the holidays approach. So in other words, by the time Sony gets off it's , they may no longer be in the race. Similar to how PS2 eventually crushed Dreamcast and the X-Box. The DC and the XB had the superior hardware but both had come to the party way too late (after the PS2 fanbase was simply too big to overcome). So despite it's better hardware, not many bothered to give the DC a shot. And the XB simply quit to A) focus on being FIRST to release a next gen console and B) because they knew they would NEVER catch the PS2.

I'm just a huge Sony fan who is pretty disappointed with this holier-than-thou attitude shown by the company. As if they can just lollygag to the race after it's started and still win. :smh:
smh.gif
coming out at the start of 09 about a PS4. :smh:
smh.gif
ing to get tired of Mario Party 25, Mario and every sport imaginable to man, what's next cricket? :smh:
smh.gif
ed working on 360 because they knew the PS3 was coming and if they couldn't stop Sony this gen, they could at least stop or put up a worthy fight next gen (which is currently now).

Far as Sony "no longer being in the race", that's just trying to find a needle in a haystack. It's not gonna happen, anytime soon, EVER, EVER. They will take a L this holiday season, but that's by default, but by next year all bets are off. Sony will do what it does best and that's make great all around games for the world, not just on one market. Why would I even doubt Sony or want to leave them behind when I know these games are confirmed in 2008...

Tekken 6
Little Big Planet
White Knight Story
Ace Combat 6
Yakazu 3
HOME
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metal Gear Online
The Getaway
Grand Theft Auto IV
Devil May Cry 4
Gran Turismo 5
Killzone 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII Versus
Infamous
Silent Hill 5
Soul Calibu IV
8 days
Jax and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
Heavy Rain
100 Bullets
The Agency
L.A. Noire
The Last Remnant
Socom: Confrontation
Rockstar Game Official PS3 Exclusive Title
Section 8

... and that's all off the top of my head.

Like I said, I aint going nowhere. Wii and 360 is not gonna have a lineup like that in 08.

So are you gonna ride or still watch from the sidelines?

*end pep talk*

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Finally, I seen it and I... AM... SPEECHLESS and AMAZED.

Who is the chick in the beginning of the trailer, she is :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
(pause) and :rofl:
roll.gif
HDSD

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

what's everyone crying about? dudes still without the ps3 are the ones complaining the most, so i don't understand. it's been a constant in this thread.

get yourself a console and stop whining already. there's plenty of good games out and many more to come in the very near future, but yet i hear the same people still complaining about how they're not being accommodated.

why even bother posting in this thread if that's all you're gonna do.
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
i put my name on the map through dismantling, embarrassing arrogant cats and battling because their raps ain't astonishing​

Back
Top Bottom