PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
just beat heavenly sword
:lol:
laugh.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

^^ummm.....heavenly sword is nowhere near an RPG fam :lol:
laugh.gif

and that part you talkin about aint even that hard b..give it another try :pimp:
pimp.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Already dtl the demo i just couldn`t take it |I
tired.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

Courtesy of 1up.comJet Moto to make a next gen return to PS3?
377379105_25a5dfc507_o.jpg
Quote:
PS3 owners aren't completely left in the cold, though, as Sony's not finished digging through the old Singletrac classics from the PS One era. With Warhawk enjoying online success, Sony's now eyeing Jet Moto for a revival. No word on whether it's a full-fledged update, a PlayStation Network diddy or something for the PSP -- but it's on Sony's plate and something that's been too long coming.

My Take:
vhcbk2.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

so did skate release today?
or was it really pushed back? :\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
teamSTUY
n1ke drawer x proFRESH x quWESTlove x widmarklesNYC​

skate is supposed to be released today^^^

ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

How many here are getting The Orange Box for PS3? Specifically to play TF2?

I heavily leaning toward getting it on the 360 because I just don't think the community will be as big on the PS3.
XBL: bklynball
PSN: bklynball

skate is available in stores today.

gamestop stores at the very least have them and i'm sure other retailers as well.

i also used to like jet moto. i think a revised game could be a great addition.

TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Courtesy of biz.gamedaily.comCroal: $399 PS3 By Thanksgiving?
ps3side.jpg
Quote:
As speculation surrounding the introduction of a cheaper 40GB PS3 continues to circulateit's believed that the 80GB will drop to $499 while a new 40GB model will be brought to market for $399Newsweek's N'Gai Croal has posted some interesting information in his latest Monday Morning Quarterback feature.

According to trusted sources outside of Sony, Croal said that "Sony placed a sizable order for 40 gigabyte hard drives." More interesting still is that the "profit and loss on hardware has been moved from Sony Computer Entertainment International (SCEI) to the regional groups, SCE America, SCE Europe and SCE Japan. This means that each territory is now free to set its own pricing on PS3 hardware, but those individual territories are responsible for managing the hit to their profitability if they decide to cut the price."

This could potentially explain why SCE chief executive Kaz Hirai made no announcement of a price cut during the Tokyo Game Show. If profit and loss is being handled on a regional basis, SCEA could still announce a price cut and a new 40GB model in the near future.

Croal continued, "If my source is correct, I'd expect to see a $399 PS3 in North America before Thanksgiving... I'm not sure that Japan will cut its price that much, but I suspect that they will time their price cut to the December release of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue; the Japanese will probably also see some GT5 Prologue bundles as well. Europe is a bit of a wild card, since various PAL territories have already put together some extravagant bundles to help justify the PS3's extravagant price, but I expect them to avail themselves of the returning 40 gigabyte model as well."

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of pesnews.comWiining 11 Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 To Hit PSN Thursday!
winning-eleven-pro-evolution-soccer-2008-20070618032336094-000.jpg
Quote:
A PlayStation 3 Demo is also in the making and will be released next Thursday on the PlayStation Network.

My Take: :\
ohwell.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I'll download that and give it a shot...

It's killing me not to get skate. today...but I know if I go get it im never gonna study for my test tomorrow :lol:
laugh.gif

Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

Courtesy of blogs.ign.comNBA Live 08 to have over 20,000 lines of audio commentary
nba-live-08_qjgenth.jpg
Quote:
Electronic Arts is really trying to outdo itself with NBA Live 08. The developers are taking realism up a notch in the game, making it feel even more like a live broadcast of an NBA game with over 20,000 lines of speech from commenters Marv Albert and Steve Kerr.

To really capture the feel of a live NBA game, the developers had Albert and Kerr record their lines without scripts, ad-libbing their comments just as they would do in a live game. This preserves the spontaneity - not to mention flaws: the commenters will also be stumbling in their speech sometimes - of a live commentary.

To preserve authenticity, Albert and Kerr have also recorded 800 lines of player-specific comments for 130 players in the game. The lines will be played in the game when a specific player does a specific move (even their own signature shots) so players won't be hearing ambiguous lines referring to players who could be anybody. The commenters will really be specifying who is who in the game.

Another move for authenticity is the game's new default camera is no longer the baseline camera but rather a sideline camera, like the ones you see on a live broadcast. The change of default angles is to immerse players more into the game, but the baseline angle is still available.

Watch out for NBA Live 08 as it is released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP and PC on October 2.

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I think Live will be back on top next year but this year belongs to Nba2k.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

im still waiting for that 2k8 demo =/
but it will probably be out along with Pro evolution on Thursday...hopefully

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

So is there a Assassins Creed demo? or is it just a trailer?
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

oh my god, if JetMoto comes back, sony sells me a PS3
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

The man, Dilla himself, running the NBA 2K8 soundtrack.

From Gamespot:
Quote:
J Dilla headlines NBA 2K8 soundtrack
Tribute tracks featuring esteemed producer accompanied by mix of low-profile artists from a range of genres for 2K Sports' annual baller.
By Tom Magrino, GameSpot
Posted Sep 24, 2007 4:10 pm PT
Mixed by legendary producer Dan "The Automator" Nakamura, promoted by the reunion of seminal hip-hop supergroup A Tribe Called Quest, and featuring the work of many a rap all-star, the NBA 2K7 soundtrack poses a tough act to follow. Perhaps realizing this, 2K Sports has taken EA Sports' tack and enlisted a variety of groups outside the classic basketball beats for the NBA 2K8 soundtrack.

The late great J Dilla.Hitting an eclectic sound, the NBA 2K8 soundtrack includes tracks from many underground artists in a variety of genres. Not completely eschewing hip-hop, the soundtrack will also include exclusive recordings from influential producer J Dilla, who died last year. J Dilla's work will be overlaid with vocals from Madlib, Q-Tip and Talib Kweli, and Common.

NBA 2K8 goes head-to-head with EA Sports' NBA Live 08 on October 2 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 2. GameSpot's previous coverage has more on 2K Sports' annual pro basketball sim.

A full list of songs appearing on NBA 2K8's soundtrack is as follows:

Artist - Song
J Dilla feat. Madlib - "The Official (2K8 Mix)"
J Dilla feat. Q-Tip & Talib Kweli - "Lightworks"
J Dilla feat. Common - "E=MC2"
Run-DMC - "Sucka MC's"
Stone Roses - "Fool's Gold"
Breakestra - "Getcho Soul Together Pt. 2"
Fishbone - "Skankin to the Beat"
Tommy Guerrero - "Molotov Telegram"
Percee P - "Throwback Rap Attack"
Quasimoto - "Chrome Dreams"
Devo - "Through Being Cool"
Quantic - "When You're Through"
J-Rocc - "Cold Heat Megamix"
Cut Chemist - "Bunky's Pick"
Billy Ball & The Upsetters - "Tighten Up Tighter"
The Highlighters Band - "Funky 16 Corners"
A Guy Called Gerald - "Hurry to Go Easy"
Sonic Trip - "Energy Play"
Baron Zen - "Turn Around (Peanut Butter Wolf Instrumental Mix)"
Finley Quaye - "Ultra Stimulation"
G-Love & Special Sauce - "Shooting Hoops"
Ernie & The Topnotes - "Dap Walk"
The Fabulous Jades - "Cold Heat"
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
and that part you talkin about aint even that hard b
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

When's the 2K8 demo coming out? Thursday?
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Back
Top Bottom