PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

I think i`m gonna pick up warhawk tomm ain`t no football game worth watching till the giants come on lol. Also does it play like a fps? I think i`m gonna trade in my madden i play ncaa more than it
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

^^^ bro you will love warhawk i cant get enough it's not a fps though
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

Are there any PS3 games that have custom soundtrack support? GT5 and GTA4 better have it, and they need to patch up some current games for that also.
TEAMYANKE​

anyone want to play some puzzle fighter or madden add me

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN KICKS23​
TEAM LAKERS

I would play you in madden but we know what happen when we play
TEAM CARIBBEAN​

^ yeah, I want to join the NT warhawk clam add me: carlos_s510
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Future NFC West champions​

i thought warhawk was crack- nothing could get me off it
but once skate came out warhawk has seen no pt since that day

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: DBLACK

Iheartboost Thanks for HDMI cable. Ive meaning to but one form mono price but keep forgettin.
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​

Yo IHeartBoost, I just started to look up Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on ebay and other video game websites. Why does it cost so much for a used ps2 game?
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Capcom's "VS" games are pretty rare. MvC 2 was the last of the series, as Capcom lost the Marvel license right after they made that one. The Dreamcast version of M vs C 2 you can find cheap, but the X-Box and PS2 copies were produced in much limited copies, and the higher demand for those two over the DC version blew up the prices. It's funny because the DC version is actually the closest to the arcade version...

-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

What do I need to buy to play ps2 games on my ps3??
TEAM CARIBBEAN​

Quote:
Capcom's "VS" games are pretty rare. MvC 2 was the last of the series, as Capcom lost the Marvel license right after they made that one. The Dreamcast version of M vs C 2 you can find cheap, but the X-Box and PS2 copies were produced in much limited copies, and the higher demand for those two over the DC version blew up the prices. It's funny because the DC version is actually the closest to the arcade version...
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Under "Game" on the XMB, I think it's under "Memory Card Utility" or something like that. You can do it from there.

Also found this on n4g.com:

Quote:
Rumor: Sony Big Bang Announcement Coming October 12th

Sony supposedly has a big announcement on October 12th according to GamePro France. Until then, all we can do is speculate.

"Indeed, it seems that the dated October 12, 2007 one was chosen by Sony to make an enough important advertisement to be qualified in-house big-bang"
-| H.C.I.C. |-

^
Or another price-drop?

Since it's coming from GamePro france though, I hope it's not some European-related news.
Out

Forgot about that price drop. Could be the 40GB announcement that they're still trying to hide lol
-| H.C.I.C. |-

would it be dumb of me to skip the 60 gb ps3 and wait for the 40? it seems like the only difference is HD which is user upgradeable and the EE chip right?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Aight i`m going to get warhawk in like 20 minutes and also check out some ps2 games
TEAM CARIBBEAN​

did anyone put linux or windows into their ps3? if so is it worth doing it? because when i get a ps3 thats what i want to do first
Team Otaku​
TEAM BROOKLYN

nice to see dualshock 3 coming to the PS3.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
Team New York​

Back
Top Bottom