PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
what did i do?..all i did was post a pic of an xbox 360 controller
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

you tried to get some laughs it backfired. stop posting in this thread b/c we already know what you are going to say/do
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TeamWolfShirts
"my d*ck grew 2 inches with this bad boy."

PSN ID: jhawkcuse

Courtesy of blu-raysavings.comBlu-raySavings.com lists new PS3 model
newmodel.jpg
Quote:
If you still needed more confirmation about Sony's new PS3 model, which most believe will be a slimmed-down 40GB unit, this might be just what you need. Sony's Blu-raySavings.com lists the new model as a qualifier to receive five free Blu-ray movies once you've purchased the system.

Earlier this week, Sony spun us into a frenzy when an FCC filing was published detailing some features of the CECHG01 model. At this point, we're not too sure what Sony's waiting for as it keeps declining to comment on one of the worst-kept secrets of recent memory. Just go ahead and announce the thing already!

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
whatever dude..stop catchin feelings...i havent done anything but voice my opinion in a positive manner and posted a couple pics...dont worry i wont even click this topic anymore seeing that you guys are getting hostile

how you ask US what have you done, then say we catching feelings when we tell you what you've done? how dumb is that?

Courtesy of Gamepro.fr"Big bang" announcement from Sony this October 12
sony-rumor-announcement-October-12.gif
Quote:
Rumor has it that Sony will be making a very big announcement this coming October 12. This came from the French site GamePro which said that there is something brewing in the company's offices.

While Sony has yet to comment on this, analysts are predicting that this is all about a US$ 100 price drop for the PlayStation 3. If this rumor is true, it wouldn't be very surprising considering that quite a few big video game companies like Eidos, Square-Enix, and Ubisoft have voiced their stand that regarding the matter.

The timing would also be perfect considering that holiday season is approaching. We'll just have to wait until October 12 to see what Sony's big announcement is all about. Hopefully it'll be as big as their announcement of the Dual Shock 3 controller.

My Take:
Quote:
EDITNCTwin

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of ruliweb.comTekken 6 to have 40 playable characters
2000865699495806623_rs.jpg
Quote:
An intriguing screenshot of the Tekken 6 character select screen shows just how many playable characters there will be in the game: 40. To be exact, there are 37 confirmed players (yes, Lili's there in the list, so you can breathe easy now), with three of them yet to be confirmed including the Final Boss of the game.

One of the new shining stars of the roster is Bob, that truly formidable Tekken fighter that just about hits as hard as he looks.

We couldn't wait to see him in action (well, aside from the videos that are already in circulation in the the internet), and we also couldn't wait to find out who's going to be the next big baddie in the latest Tekken game.

It's great that Namco Bandai's Tekken 6 will go online - a godsend considering that the other hard-hitting fighting game for the PS3 (Virtua Fighter) won't have an online multiplayer mode. Here's a partial list of playable characters from the source:

* Anna Williams
* Armor King
* Asuka Kazama
* Baek Doo San
* Bob
* Bruce Irvin
* Bryan Fury
* Christie Monteiro
* Craig Marduk
* Devil Jin
* Eddy Gordo
* Feng Wei
* Final Boss (TBA)
* Forrest Law
* Ganryu
* Heihachi Mishima
* Hwoarang
* Jack-6
* Jin Kazama
* Julia Chang
* Kazuya Mishima
* King
* Kuma
* Lee Chaolan
* Lei Wulong
* Leo
* Lili
* Ling Xiaoyu
* Marshall Law
* Miguel
* Nina Williams
* Panda
* Paul Phoenix
* Raven
* Roger Jr.
* Sergei Dragunov
* Steve Fox
* Wang Jinrei
* Yoshimitsu
* Zafina

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
@ the BIG BANG announcement being that their controllers will vibrate.

PLAYSTATION IS FINISHED.

EDIT:^^ Damn Swen you beat me to it. :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

When is Tekken 6 coming out Boost?

Yo, Boost I want to give you and the other main contributors props for keeping this thread up to date with the latest news. I'm getting a PS3 in a couple of weeks and this thread has been really helpful.
TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

boost you get my props man I casually visit NT and post on here but ever since you've started these threads on the PS3 i check in daily really appreciate it

KingB31 on PSN

word.

thank you to the mod/admin who acknowledged my pm about you know who
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

ok so im going to get a ps3 in a couple of weeks but first im getting a new tv first. if i get a 1080 tv does it matter what kind of hdmi cables i use with it?
Team Otaku​
TEAM BROOKLYN

it doesn't matter that much. of course there are cheap cables and quality cables, but the difference between an average quality cable and high priced cable is usually so minimal, you can't really notice it with your eyes
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Aight i got warhawk and i dunno what the @#%$ i`m doing someone put me on the nt clan and qimme a quick how to about the game. Also my headset that came with it don`t seem to be working or mabey i`m just messing that up 2. I should probally let it charge first even tho i already par it with the ps3
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

^^ hey bro ill add you next time im on also if your playing the ps3 off of a wireless router you might have to open some ports for the blue tooth to work i have the port #'s if you need them but warhawk takes time to get used to but you will get the hang of it and love it i promise
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

yes send them thanks alot in advance
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

lol. got your invite. just need to get 2k8 now.

man, skate has been on my obsessive mind lately. i'm a failure
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Back
Top Bottom